Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" (4708 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by nightrider: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2006
There's a very interesting quote in the bible
It says" only a fool says there is no God"
Its in the bible and i totally agree with it cuz its the utmost form of denial to see how everything was created to work in perfect order and say it's accidental. Even charles darwin the father of the evolution at the end of his life had to agree that someone had to have carefully planned out this universe.

Its amazing that somene can look at the world and think a big bang or some form of chemical reaction created it, that is the dumbest thing science has ever come up with.
Argument can't solve this, its by revelation that you'd come to know the Power in the name of Christ, not by your five senses because you will never walk through this door untilyou believe it exists.
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by nferyn(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
nightrider:

There's a very interesting quote in the bible
It says" only a fool says there is no God"
Its in the bible and i totally agree with it because its the utmost form of denial to see how everything was created to work in perfect order and say it's accidental.
If you think the natural world is in perfect order, you haven't given it much thought wink

nightrider:

Even charles darwin the father of the evolution at the end of his life had to agree that someone had to have carefully planned out this universe.
This is a lie that is stil perpetuated today, even though it's been proved to be false almost the moment it was uttered. The Lady Hope story was a fabrication.

nightrider:

Its amazing that somene can look at the world and think a big bang or some form of chemical reaction created it, that is the dumbest thing science has ever come up with.
And the smart thing is Poof Goddidit? How then do you explain God?

nightrider:

Argument can't solve this, its by revelation that you'd come to know the Power in the name of Christ, not by your five senses because you will never walk through this door untilyou believe it exists.
With that I agree, but what do you have to know that revelation isn't false? Not very much, I'm affraid.
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by EddyTells(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2006
Its completely useless arguing with this antichrist.
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by nferyn(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2006
Eddy Tells:

Its completely useless arguing with this antichrist.
I do wear the mark of the beast. I have 666 on all of my clothes. And I also drink virgin blood on the altar. I only wonder why the Lord of Darkness instructs us to drink virgin blood, it's tasteless.
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by lioness(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
@ SEUN

Why aint you saying nadah Was this the essence of your thread, to get folks fighting over God's existence
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by EddyTells(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2006
Nferyn is the smart Ass who is constantly challenging others posts and telling them howtheir posts didnt make sense.
Perhaps weshould leave the forum for him, the smart dumb ass * there, i spelt it full*
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by Seun(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2006
Sorry, but I'm busy wondering whether my site will go to sleep again when I leave the PC for my much needed sleep this offtopic post will be removed when I return)
Re: Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" by gbengaijot(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2006
I av decided to carefully fold my hands and tuck my fingers in my pocket. why?, coz i am not in a postion to defend God. My God can defend His existence and He will when the time comes.
@eddytel, why dont u join me in this and not be like the fanatics who want to fight for God.
Do you remember that God disciplines those that he loves, He never want anyone to defend him like He is a dummy. why dont u leave him to do what pleases him, at least He owns us

(1) (2) (3)

Does It Take Money To Spread The Gospel? / HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God / Avoiding A Bad Marriage- Pst Chris Oyakhilome Ph.davoiding A Bad Marriage. By Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.