Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) (56552 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Yaks02(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
WhatsApp, instagram and facebook are currently down except nairaland cool Seun now

No wonder
I thought my Facebook was banned oh

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
has? Bro the country is hard abeg carry ur frustration go front grin
slowpoke grin, continue comparing shit. Aboki
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Hardvance(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
He's military though
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
CapitalBank:
They are actually making money oo.. they charge as much as 300k to promote your product.

Make I go bcom a comedian then
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Covid 19 & better camera phones saw to the proliferation of these skit makers.

In a very short time, they also have joined nollywood female actors to leave nollywood male actors in the dust.

Maybe it’s karma catching up on nollywood men for all the times they have taken advantage of naive little girls with promises of instant stardom, who knows! undecided

Anyway congrats my guy. In the midst of no way, e get as God take dey make way for who E wan raise. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by MacANDIES: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I'm surprised I didn't hear "Na sugar mummy",brostitude etc because I know if it were a female,una for don dey shout clitocurrency grin tongue

I no see peniscurrency o grin tongue cool

Na hypocrisy go kill una grin

You know very well you're joking, cos everybody know say no be comedy give am this house.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by MacANDIES: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
CapitalBank:
They are actually making money oo.. they charge as much as 300k to promote your product.

With that they now buy house of 30-50m abi?

We know what they're into sha
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by MacANDIES: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
In Nairaland boys voice: Olosho has paid off.
Which comedy? They are all into yahoo business.

Since female celebrities cannot make it legitimately, their male counterpart can't too.

God bless you darling.

Bloody hypocrites everywhere.

No dey do pass yourself, we know say no be comedy give am this house.
They're all the same, doing illegalities and using comedy to cover up.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Popular Nigerian skit actor and comedian, Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin, professionally known as Cute Abiola has acquired a new house in an undisclosed area in Lagos State.

His colleagues took turns on social media to congratulate him on his new achievement.

Timothy Obotuke, professionally known as Sirbalo wrote:

JubrilOladapo Gbadamosi, known professionally as Officer Woos wrote:

https://.com/skit-actor-cute-abiola-acquires-a-new-house/

This babe,how you dey take get all this info self?
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Tmex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmypure:
As this one no concern me let me use this opportunity bto send a clear message to ipob, as a military personnel that I am.
We allowed you people to be misbehaving and u people think that you are the king's of the jungle, now it's time to play the raggae for you people.
The blues u people were dancing to is now over.
Same way you allowed bokoharam and other terrorists dance to the their blues and never planned playing any reggae for them?
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
MacANDIES:

You know very well you're joking, cos everybody know say no be comedy give am this house.
wetin come give am? wink
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
OBTOREPA:

This babe,how you dey take get all this info self?
Through here
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
If na abiola matter he deserves it ..I follow him from day one when he was a local comedian
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by merits(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congrats he deserves it more blessings bro.

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Raymond200: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kudos to you well done.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
In Nairaland boys voice: Olosho has paid off.
Which comedy? They are all into yahoo business.

Since female celebrities cannot make it legitimately, their male counterpart can't too.

God bless you darling.

Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
Nairaland is full of useless boys with no future. Their highest achievement is bet naija career gamblers.
They easily take out their frustration on women. Bloody airheads...
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Through here

I'll love to be your friend.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Through here

I'll love to be your friend
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Through here

Please I would loved to be your friend.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmypure:
As this one no concern me let me use this opportunity bto send a clear message to ipob, as a military personnel that I am.
We allowed you people to be misbehaving and u people think that you are the king's of the jungle, now it's time to play the raggae for you people.

Thunder fire you.
Make i catch you first, u go know how your matter go be!
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is social media comedy that lucrative? Maybe I need to change career undecided
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
WhatsApp, instagram and facebook are currently down except nairaland cool Seun now
I thought it was my phone oo, telegram too not working, messages are just updating cheesy but won't go through

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by koolkalm(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cute Abiola congrats... God will continue to shower his blessings....
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you don't know about something, don't use your mouth to destroy it, ordinary my friend weh have 12 hour views on YouTube daily dey make about 100k monthly. What of him that will have Ambassadorial deals, mcees, probably into estate. No be all business person dey do go show, some people dey do quite legit business weh you know go know.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
englishmart:
Congratulations, dear yahoo boy with a little touch of comedy for a coverup.
The boy doesn't look that smart for such lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by SaintUlot: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solitechworld:
If only you know how much deh earn monthly through their youtube channel..... You won't be here saying Ritual or Yahoo and the likes....

That's what ignorance can do. They don't believe legitimate money can be made online. I always tell them, their are over 200 ways to earn money online, Internet fraud is just one out of the over 200 ways.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
If you don't know about something, don't use your mouth to destroy it, ordinary my friend weh have 12 hour views on YouTube daily dey make about 100k monthly. What of him that will have Ambassadorial deals, mcees, probably into estate. No be all business person dey do go show, some people dey do quite legit business weh you know go know.

12 hr views daily no small oh
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Rescuemania(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
By God's grace
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by IbileIfe: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
robinso01:
Congrats. The way this comedian dey buy houses and cars ehn, comedy come be like ritual.
grin
Houses and cars they didn't buy even when they were having regular shows before the COVID-19 pandemic.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
OBTOREPA:

Please I would loved to be your friend.
Send a DM
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
How come all the houses look the same?
It’s an estate
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmypure:
why didn't you come out in Enugu state today? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.