Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) (56522 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
RichyAD:

He's in the Nigerian army , has no time for yahoo
Nigerian Navy precisely. He’s a Naval Personnel
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
hopexter:

Pray make your own come, no let envy give you high blood pressure. Abiola is not yahoo smart, there are some who can tell lol. Na pure comedy !!
Hoihoihoihoi, I laugh in Swahili. Baba there’s nothing like someone is not yahoo smart ooo, don’t be deceived by the look abeg. Cos na Yoruba he too dey use communicate for hin skit abi ? Lol
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by stanley000: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
How come all the houses look the same?
nonsense low cost house those developers keep building on the island and calling it contemporary lol. To make it worse they now an insane cantilever lenght and tag it 250million and one mumu self will purchase it. Scams in Nigeria too much
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
OBTOREPA:

Please I would loved to be your friend.
Seems I know you somewhere Pls is ur surname Simpson? Way back from secondary school tho. You must be Simpson
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerians be giving opportunities like UK and USA. We shall get there. Dream home. Love you naija.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nigerians be giving opportunities like UK and USA. We shall get there. Dream home. Love you naija.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Drogunov: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
seunmsg:
Is social media comedy that lucrative? Maybe I need to change career undecided

From auditor residing in Abuja to SM comedian, right? Are you not auditing for Bubu again?
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
In Nairaland boys voice: Olosho has paid off.
Which comedy? They are all into yahoo business.

Since female celebrities cannot make it legitimately, their male counterpart can't too.

God bless you darling.

Bloody hypocrites everywhere.

This cute Abiola is actually a Naval personell and not a scanner
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by SkyIsBlue: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
In Nairaland boys voice: Olosho has paid off.
Which comedy? They are all into yahoo business.

Since female celebrities cannot make it legitimately, their male counterpart can't too.

God bless you darling.

Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
Saphiere calm down life is not hard we human beings living in it made it tough. Most of your topics use to hit FP and I do read some of your comments.they're pretty rough and harsh . who knows past relationship with guys might have changed your stereotype towards men .
But all still the same all I can advice you to do is to calm down ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Elporo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
stanley000:
nonsense low cost house those developers keep building on the island and calling it contemporary lol. To make it worse they now an insane cantilever lenght and tag it 250million and one mumu self will purchase it. Scams in Nigeria too much

Come and see the nonsense they build in Abuja. grin

You got to be inspector gadget to pack your car.

Abeg .. who get picanto for sale grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by saphiere(f): 4:00am On Oct 05, 2021
IamHonourable1:

This cute Abiola is actually a Naval personell and not a scanner
He is not a naval officer. Ordinary rank he is. Even officers can't afford that.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by Lilfire(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Most of yah don't know the kind of money involved in does ards dat comes up while you are watching dat two minutes comedy video it's adverts men they pay like wide fire, that is why alot of Nollywood actors are going into it too, why work for a month collect what a man collect for his shoot just a day? Besides cute Abiola is also a Naval Officer which I know most of you are not aware off, dude works in NAVY town NNS WEY
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by CapitalBank: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
MacANDIES:

With that they now buy house of 30-50m abi?

We know what they're into sha
lol bros, some charge as much as 1M sef... and that cant be the only business they are into. That you are not aware of their business or how they do does mean it is not possible ooo. pray make God open your eyes and do away with suspecting every one that is ahead of you are into crime... that is a bad mindset.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:
Send a DM

I've done that, kindly acknowledge it
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by MacANDIES: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
CapitalBank:
lol bros, some charge as much as 1M sef... and that cant be the only business they are into. That you are not aware of their business or how they do does mean it is not possible ooo. pray make God open your eyes and do away with suspecting every one that is ahead of you are into crime... that is a bad mindset.

Social media na baskard Sha, so na me you dey advise so abi? Uwa ntoor.

Well I'm waiting for you to buy your own house since you know what and how the make money, abi you no like to enjoy life.
Re: Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) by CapitalBank: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
MacANDIES:

Social media na baskard Sha, so na me you dey advise so abi? Uwa ntoor.

Well I'm waiting for you to buy your own house since you know what and how the make money, abi you no like to enjoy life.
My business is not to sit in front of camera bros. I no need to prove anything to you. Take it that they are making money. Linda Ikeji wey blow, how u think say she take make all her money if not ads and promotion of people's business?

Dey their make pant wear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.