Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas (1026 Views)

Between Belarus And Cyprus Where Is Best To Study And Work?pls I Need Answ / Naija In Belarus / Get Uk,belarus And Switzerland Visa Without Deposit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas by hptravels: 11:32am On May 30, 2011
We are visa expert with offices in London,China,South Africa and in the US.Our company,HP Travels provides a conducive and very good planning for your travels around the world.This time,we are giving out better offer for intending travelers to Belarus and South Africa on vacation,tours or education.Pls feel free to reach us on: bisonadeen@yahoo.com or 07082429839.
Re: Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas by snowdrops(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2011
hptravels:

We are visa expert with offices in London,China,South Africa and in the UK.Our company,HP Travels provides a conducive and very good planning for your travels around the world.This time,we are giving out better offer for intending travelers to Belarus and South Africa on vacation,tours or education.Pls feel free to reach us on: bisonadeen@yahoo.com or 07082429839.
so London is now outside the UK.
Re: Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas by justwise(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2011
snowdrops:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas by busybody20: 2:25pm On May 30, 2011
snowdrops:

grin

hptravels:

We are visa expert with offices in London,China,South Africa and in the US.Our company,HP Travels provides a conducive and very good planning for your travels around the world.This time,we are giving out better offer for intending travelers to Belarus and South Africa on vacation,tours or education.Pls feel free to reach us on: bisonadeen@yahoo.com or 07082429839.

Whats your London/UK telephone number?
Re: Better Offer For Belarus And Sa Visas by homeboy232(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2011
Bastard like u, post ur license code here on forum, u said u ar a license agent in belarus, i stil have ur profile and ur silly mails u sent 2my kid friend, u better leave this ur nonsense ukraine stuff and look for something better to do, to see how foolish ur, u dnt even av a standard site, u dnt av office in lagos. , amateur scammer lyk u, if u continue , i wil trace u and kill u wit my hand, come 2 ikeja police command , SARS, and ask of 50, i promise u dat, i wil kill u lyk other animals here, u av been warned, just continue, @justwise plz if u knw any fucking scammers and there key info, kindly let me know, thanks,

(1)

Offer China Invitation Letter / American Moving To Nigeria / Any Cab (inator) Service At Mmia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.