Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Offer China Invitation Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer China Invitation Letter (1021 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer China Invitation Letter by travelbob: 3:19am On Jun 01, 2011
Hi folks,we do China invitation letters,if interested,pls contact us:travelbob2005@hotmail.com, no cheating,no  scam,honestly,and also welcome inquiry anything in China,about Chinese learning,English teaching,Biz in China.
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2011
travelbob:

Hi folks,we do China invitation letters,if interested,pls contact us:travelbob2005@hotmail.com, no cheating,no  scam,honestly,and also welcome inquiry anything in China,about Chinese learning,English teaching,Biz in China.

Bro, invitation letters are usually sent by someone who knows the intended traveller well, and can vouch for their integrity. What you are proposing is illegal and dishonest. How much do you know about the intended traveller/s? How much will they know about you?
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by travelbob: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2011
We have office in Nigeria,just a Ad.,here,no means of anything else,ppl interest can come and consult about that.
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by travelbob: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2011
well,offer Invitation letter,and ppl come to China do business,anything wrong with making a little money by that?dishonest to whom, how much you know about how much i know about intend traveller,what you think is honest and comfort you? Sorry for my words,only to the idea like you said,ppl make a living is not easy.
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2011
travelbob:

well,offer Invitation letter,and ppl come to China do business,anything wrong with making a little money by that?dishonest to whom, how much you know about how much i know about intend traveller,what you think is honest and comfort you? Sorry for my words,only to the idea like you said,ppl make a living is not easy.

Making a living is easy when u defraud pple? Why not answer Siena's question?
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by travelbob: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2011
you are right,it`s too difficult to answer because i`m going to defraud ppl,hurry to kick me out,i`m a fresh frauder here.
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2011
travelbob:

you are right,it`s too difficult to answer because i`m going to defraud ppl,hurry to kick me out,i`m a fresh frauder here.
I have to agree with u on that.
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by travelbob: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2011
now you guys are satisfied,what else?
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2011
travelbob:

now you guys are satisfied,what else?

What else? Don't defraud anybody.
Re: Offer China Invitation Letter by travelbob: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2011
sorry,where are you from,Judge?thanks for taking the justice here,make the forum in order,you are big man.

(1) (Reply)

Any Cab (inator) Service At Mmia? / How Do You Make It In United States Without Doing Fraud????pls Advice. / Future Cities-see What The Cities Of The Future Will Look Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.