Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? (33509 Views)

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by care4you: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
shineeye1:

I'm afraid you've moved from the richest unknown woman in the world to the poorest unknown by this outage! Sorry sist!

hahahaha!
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
On the verge of closing a huge deal and WhatsApp just went down.
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Johntimo1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
busterr:
It's painful but the uselessness of airtel network is more painful.
Airtel is a useless network. More useless than glo.
God punish this stupid network
Ahswearigad that network don frustrate me today pass Buhari�

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are they trying to control the Pandora's papers leak ?

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Samunique(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
busterr:
It's painful but the uselessness of airtel network is more painful.
Airtel is a useless network. More useless than glo.
God punish this stupid network
Wow, I thought it's only me o, for almost 3wks now, I've been unable to check my data balance.

The network has been so terrible.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Chno: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
You wanted to tell ur mom that they have finally propose to you abi cool
MeghaneMorgane:
Wanted to speak to my mum but I can’t. So I’m doing other things pending when WhatsApp comes back on and I’ll immediately tell her to download telegram when I’m able to speak with her again
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by castrokins(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhatsApp Was A Nice App Until Mark Bought It.

It's Not Good To Want To Be Everything!
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Venymen(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have lost 20 billion for this few moments now

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by rolams(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's been a while I used facebook.

WhatsApp is the only issue cos I can't chat with my biz partners.
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Nealson(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
castrokins:

Honestly bro, how could three great app be using the same host?...just because he wants to do maintenance all his app had to be shut down, Nawa o
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by silibaba: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
H2ho:
Thanks to Nairaland for the update....have restarted my iPhone many times thinking it’s my network undecided
must you let us know you use an iPhone? lipsrsealed

For your informate, na pure water everywhere now.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by coolemmy12: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol how it's affecting me is, I found myself back here on nairaland lol insteading video chatting on WhatsApp with a babe����

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Ally234: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Excited, despite they're going to regulate it like Twitter to unnecessary could comment from Nigerian
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by coolemmy12: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
silibaba:
must you let us know you use an iPhone? lipsrsealed

For your informate, na pure water everywhere now.

Lol
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by muyiwa99(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
donsolo4u2c:
My business is going down ooo, I may go back to village if this last in the next 24hours. ONLY E-COMMERCE OWNER WILL UNDERSTNAD HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!

Am also into Ecommerce... Active campaign just display but not bringing orders atall and it very dangerous to turn off any campaign bcs one might get restricted.. ��
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by micxwell(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
castrokins:

Exactly. He took away the simplicity
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by gazza07(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oga switch to signal
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Virginkpekus:
A deal of 30million just slipped through my hands because of the down time cry

We know you're lying but continue!
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
TELEGRAM ALL THE WAY
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Chukelyt: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is what APC and Lia Mohammed want
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by princejones(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let's go back to 2go as option

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by krisdzhon: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook is working on providing free internet access to her users globally.

The aforementioned is the reason for the global outage!
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Gudbadguy: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Virginkpekus:
A deal of 30million just slipped through my hands because of the down time cry
Lol naso 30 million easy to get

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by kay29000(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
It made me realize how dependent a lot of us are on these apps... If Twitter was also down right now, mehn, some people might go crazy. Lol.
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Goodzinny: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have already updated my whatsup. Still having the same problem. Now i decided to uninstall and reinstall before i came across this. Nairaland de help well well oooh.
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by pelmart: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes affecting me now too. Yet to be resolved
donsolo4u2c:
WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook have all gone down in a major outage.

The three apps – which are all owned by Facebook, and run on shared infrastructure – all completely stopped working shortly before 5pm. Other products that are part of the same family of apps, such as Facebook Workplace, also stopped working.

How is this affecting you?

For me I have lost over N15k in the last 50minutes and my online store

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Myself2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just realised how dependent we have become on those apps, both for socializing, for business, and even for religious activities.
A church programme that's should air on mixlr and Facebook is off. Even the FCC meeting we have, the links are usually shared via WhatsApp, folks will be waiting for WhatsApp wondering what's wrong with their phones and no one will check their emails even if the zoom/FCC links are alternately shared via those mediums.
I had to resort to SMS for a key message I had to send. It was an off experience
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Polynek(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Venymen:
I have lost 20 billion for this few moments now
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Polynek(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Am not worried tho but am considering pple earning from dea
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by Yeyeboi05(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solitechworld:
Join Us On Signal For Your Crypto , Gdot, Cashp, Rmb,wells,bofa,chase, Deal -

Ask for the link and it will be given to you after thorough investigation about you
link boss
Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by deebrownneymar: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
My device feels less valuable and lighter

1 Like

Re: How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? by datamillionaire: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thank God I completed my major transactions for the day on Whatsapp before it happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / First Mobile Referral Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.