Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? (26572 Views)

What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Gamer999: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Apart from nairaland, Share what you're currently doing on your phone as the outage of major social media sites persists.
Me: I now have enough time to go through my unread mails, I'm also on Google to know things I'm curious about eg difference between thunder and lightning grin, the current situation now allows me to reconnect with friends and family via phone calls and sms. Also, I'm on boomplay streaming songs and finally on YouTube to catch some classic ukwa movies.

How bout you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Going through Nairaland thread while thinking of an interesting anime I can watch on YouTube.
Been watching videos and docs on Orangutans, Chimps, Apes and monkeys.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Gamer999: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Going through Nairaland thread while thinking of an interesting anime I can watch on YouTube.
Been watching videos and docs on Orangutans, Chimps, Apes and monkeys.
sounds interesting, have you watched mortal kombat battle of the realms?

6 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gamer999:
sounds interesting, have you watched mortal kombat battle of the realms?
No, I haven't. Is it a good watch?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by slawormiir: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Am doing nothing on my phone

Just celebrating the downfall of Mark Zuckerberg
He get why.....
Then later I go observe that season movie called squid game...

Then sleep for only one hour.....wake up by 1am...begin huzzle.....Asia work

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by BruncleZuma: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm on Nairaland and I dey catch cruise...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
On twitter, listening to David Hundeyin unpack the killer Article on Cornflakes for Jihad

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by jaeyking(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin
As usual
Listening to my cool gospels
On nairaland
Since na only wetin dey work

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Skyfornia(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nothing...just catching up with news on nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by kponkedenge(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nairaland and Twitter.

I pity people that are obsessed with Facebook and WhatsApp.... I know a couple of people like that.... I wonder what they'll be doing now.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by judejamy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm on LinkedIn and Telegram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by klonboi: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
its just a thing of time, people will adapt if Facebook crashes

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by JustZoe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
G
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Goldenheart(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
angry I have been cheese balling...
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by edufac: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
na wa o
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by DoctorStylish: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snapchat and Quora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Ewizard(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by MrExcel(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm holding my PR*CK n crying
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Alloyhardu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Games
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by ATEAMS: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Educating myself to handle such problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Shellsploit: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I done pitch my tent for telegram ashaw** group. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don taya to ping facebook and WhatsApp server with Kali...

Telegram is indeed bae...
Click like for telegram, share for whatsapp.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Pofgrace(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

No, I haven't. Is it a good watch?
it's worth it
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fixing Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by yejekeg: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na Nairaland get me like this, olohun gbo

5 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
This downtime shows how much we depend on these media. It is even more disheartening to know that only one man Mark Zuckerberg controls all the 3.

The one we are missing most is WhatsApp because it has come to stay as a reliable means of communication.

I have some friends that I have not communicated with anywhere outside WhatsApp in the last 4 years.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by maureensylvia(f): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I dey telegram like this

My business WhatsApp group now has a backup page on telegram

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by LaSenior: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy

Omo eeeh let the issue continue ooooo

E get one question wey dem ask me for WhatsApp I don't want to reply it now because I haven't crafted the lie I will use to defend it at least before they restore it I will be able to cook up some lies

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by Osnami: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by DoggoneDogg: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Looking 4 trouble
About to initiate an Afonja debate

1 Like

Re: Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? by shogsman(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Doing what I usually do before,I don't use either of the 3 so I couldn't careless if they crash or not

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

***Tecno Official Discussion Thread*** / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.