Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52412 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by UTEWUOJO: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
I restarted my phone because I thought my network providers were after my happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by neyobills: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol like I saw many people recharging their phones on the recharge ATM,s at my location I just dey laugh them cos I had noticed earlier,well this would be a blessing in disguise for network providers to say the least
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyase(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ray07:
Man united and Buhari case come worsen the situation
Ole and Buhari
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Burntcoal(f): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is Facebook still down?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Ray07(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kyase:
Ole and Buhari
grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyase(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ray07:
grin
i don tire
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Checked my data balance,on and off my phone slapped the phone sef. shocked grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Ray07(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kyase:
i don tire
The world might just end 12am tonight grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by pennywys(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
janedonez:
I thought my network was bad, until I saw the news here.

Same here oo oooo

I thought Isa pandemic and liar mmohamed had block Nigerians from accessing the internet
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Sandy8: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I restart my phone tire
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyase(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ray07:
The world might just end 12am tonight grin

Lol e no funny sha
Me sha know say I go survive apocalypse and I fit be the main character (too much walking dead dey worry me sha)
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by RIDOO: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought my data balance has finished.l sha ended up buying 6gig...due to stupid network.l loaded it 3 times n it kept telling me network failure..not knowing it has gone already.Na God say make my sense alert me make l check my balance..l for use the whole of my salary buy data.
Infact,l still dey vex even till now.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Otokpafacts: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
I didn't even know what was happening ooo.

So, I thought my data was exhausted and I subscribe but yet, it didn't respond. And I concluded that it's poor network till now that a friend just called to inform me of the fucking sh*t.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Ray07(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kyase:

Lol e no funny sha
Me sha know say I go survive apocalypse and I fit be the main character (too much walking dead dey worry me sha)
abi mad max movie grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Queenzzy: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Had to call friends to know if it's only my WhatsApp then I checked NL to know what's happening.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by J0y0usever(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
house10s:
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series
what's squid game about
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyase(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ray07:
abi mad max movie grin
No ooo
I no fit handle those kind barbarians
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Tamer40(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
I am just wondering what is happening on Facebook and WhatsApp.. They are not operating pleas who is experiencing the same problem here??
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by chelseamann(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Antibot5:
Firstly I rebooted my mifi thinking the problem was coming from it..

grin
exactly what I did.. I even had to off my phone several times… it happened when I had a very pressing business issue to attend to on WhatsApp.. grin

Las las it Favour me In a way, atleast I rest
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Godsent12(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
janedonez:
I thought my network was bad, until I saw the news here.
Thanks to nairaland,God bless you seun.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by snoopz: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
After checking my data sim, I switched to the other sim thinking mtn get problem and boom glo no carry last WhatsApp no gree open
na then something tell me say go that olofofo app you can't be the only one
The moment I saw WhatsApp trending I sabi say something don hit mark and his companies

To be sincere I have peace of mind now, constant checking of watsap and IG equals burning of data's on WhatsApp and trying to keep up with the wave is out of the equation now.
Me I go enjoy this free air for the main time

nB how these WhatsApp CEOs wan chop tomorrow like this
No worries now
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by blesoh(f): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
I checked my data balance, then switched off the phone, still the same and i was like MTN has never failed what happened today
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by DrMuzungu(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
I got a strong and quite sudden attack of Idontgiveafvckitis!

Scientists say it can be deadly!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by EbukaHades10(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kyase:
Fergie001 angelfrost gbest90 ray07 ebukahades10
Make una come ooo
Skysports
Talk sports
BBCsports
Newsnow
All no dey open
Hope the world never end so
Make dem sort everything b4 league resume.

I no wan hear story.

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Misternas89(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
euniquea:
I just bought a new phone from jumia and I was unable to access whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram... I nearly called jumia to come and collect the phone back...its well
Euniquea; babe you shouldn’t have uploaded a white and black picture of you, that won’t do justice to ur skin that glows like milk. How do I show my wife ur cream truly makes one skin glow when ur pic is on white and black. #MyLittleobservation
#NoPunIntended
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by PastorFire: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.
This must have something to do with the Pandora paper leak.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyase(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Make dem sort everything b4 league resume.

I no wan hear story.
I tell you ooo
Dem fit use this two weeks sort am out

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FahBuLous: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
IMASTEX:

Just leave the curse for them to hold because certainly, they will desire it sooner than later.
grin grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
cyojunior1:

It's high time for terrorist to take over

Haaaaaaa abeg make terrorist no take over
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Ray07(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kyase:

No ooo
I no fit handle those kind barbarians
lol grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Godwin25king: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I kept on rebooting my phone several times thinking it was my network till my doctor asked if my whatsapp is active cos he's been having issues with his since..

My mind just calm since na every body tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.