Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52423 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by elonmuskbaby: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

Bobrisky,Tonto dike and the other yeyebrities that are so obsessed with social media will be depressed by now

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by chuzzyofficiall: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Honestly! I thought my connection had an issue.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by lonelydora: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I opened Facebook and WhatsApp and they didn't work. I rushed to Twitter and saw it trending
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Arizonaz: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
If it is only Facebook and Instagram I no get problem. Just WhatsApp because that's where i communicate with people I work with.

I think this best opportunity to move all my clients to telegram.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Dozie32(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I felt so bad, but I laughed at last. Because I now hack..
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Manhood85(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Not affected in any way.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought my data has exhausted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ijames: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Msgs still not delivering

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mitchell231(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Boring......
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kenneth10110(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
i was confused then i thought Buhari has banned whatsapp for Nigerians that man can face irrelevant things and leave the main purpose of his Government.

15 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have wiped off my WhatsApp data cos of this shit. Thinking my WhatsApp crashed.

Fvck

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by BAVOSKI(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have to switch off the power board of My company 2x thinking is WiFi problem ����
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Imperare(f): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I was scared

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by MayorWhales: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Had me thinking my phone network as stopped working and omo I just Dey off and on my phone till I try load Nairaland. Nairaland to the rescue grin

1 Like

I switched off my phone many times. Bought data again. Later used my bae’s spectranet. Still the same grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by PDPBOY(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought i had problem with my sim cards, until I logged in my nairaland account
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mofpearl: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Switched in my data cuz I assumed my wifi was bad. Then switched off my phone multiple times and used vpn. Then called someone to ask if they are having the same issue.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Odire: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I off data on am back e nor work
I check data balance, data dey
I off phone on am back no hope
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Hespee93: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.

Don't even notoce not untill someone told me, I don't mostly use those apps
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Deporps(f): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Guy man don almost switch off his phone until one mind tell me to check nairaland. ��

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Gaddafi1: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mad, restarted my phone severally.

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by samtee37(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fasten7o:
I threw my phone into the lagoon
Lai Mohammed apprentice

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by DeHorus: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
I rebooted my phone
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by kheny12(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Am also confused too,just don't know what to say.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Bamzyriches451: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Damn
I didn't even notice anything

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
2go is working

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Tolani045(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Am already insulting Spectranet lol
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Bbqekpa: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Next topic; how's life when WhatsApp stopped?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Olam09(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
I was like maybe my sub is finished.. but after checking my data balance i realized that i still have data.. i con dey worry say wetin dey sup.. so i con clear the cache of WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook but all to no avail still yet. I even restart my phone join.. cry
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by nihinlade(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
I restarted my phone for whatsapp
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by grandpoh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo
E just be like say dey commot something for my body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.