Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52376 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FvckAllMods: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
I need that playlist
MufasaLion:

Played my Pop Smoke's Playlist. cool
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Olaideelect: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
First I thought it was network, but I was able to view WhatsApp status, browsers were working fine. Then I thought the bad guys have hacked into my accounts. Eventually, I came to nairaland to solve my doubts. Here we are. Las Las....Na telegram go win.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Sleekfingers: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.

Rest of mind.....
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by paltielx: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
I switched to telegram
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by JBoss25(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
I checked Twitter immediately to find out what's going on
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by emmanuellex(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Has anyone noticed google is not working too shocked
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kyase:
Fergie001 angelfrost gbest90 ray07 ebukahades10
Make una come ooo
Skysports
Talk sports
BBCsports
Newsnow
All no dey open
Hope the world never end so

Noticed it hours ago... I been think say sub don finish. Almost recharged but decided to go on the net first, and realized it was just a social media shutdown.

I pity those who literally exist on social media... Imagine if this persists beyond 24 hours.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Pacesetter123(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
FahBuLous:
I had to restart my phone 3 times and started cussing MTN and Airtel Network...
MTN and Airtel, I now know that you guys were innocent, please forgive me.. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Maximus85(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought it was mtn
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Paulflurry29: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought my iPhone 5 had kaput. I didn’t know that it was a general issue.

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
I think say na data don finish o, until i go chrome go test am

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by saphiere(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.
At first I thought the issue was with my phone. I went and bought a new phone. Same issue so I went and bought a laptop. Only to discovered it isn't from my end.

I'm suing Mark for damages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Revolva(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wanted to get Al alert from a client and WhatsApp just stop delivering

Like dis I don call client Taya he no de pick am angry
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Pacesetter123(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
busterr:
I switched off my phone, put on airplane, switched to another network still its not going.
At a point I thought buhari has switched off network to finish us off in South east
grin grin grin grin
Which kain thinking be dat?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Bodenas(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just hops say Of this soldiers deployed to South south have not started another End sars so they don’t want the world to it this one again
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by saphiere(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Paulflurry29:
I thought my iPhone 5 had kaput. I didn’t know that it was a general issue.
iPhone5 in 2021? SMH
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by dredmatthew234(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nepa carry light for head office grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by neesaga: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is really serious. I was wondering
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by BlueBallz: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nothing is wrong here with mine, it's all good.

PS: sent from earth 69, Universe 9.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by henryutd(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is Twitter working now?
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
FahBuLous:
I had to restart my phone 3 times and started cussing MTN and Airtel Network...
MTN and Airtel, I now know that you guys were innocent, please forgive me.. grin grin
No brotherly. Airtel and MTN had a network problem earlier this evening too.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by gaftsoil(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Scottz:
so Wetin u de try to prove now
For your mind u fit de feel happy alone say u mature o grin
No be maturity.. I hate nonsense..You can't post anything against the government on Facebook.You can't even chat in peace , they will keep invading your privacy.. I noticed that about Facebook and since they acquired WhatsApp, I know they will be checking people's chats so, I ran away from anything related to Facebook. I get more on Twitter .

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I need that playlist

You gon' need to download his songs, bro.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nealson(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
E choke!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
KiNg0G:
subscribed 10k plan

Use it to access xxvideos
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FahBuLous: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
No brotherly. Airtel and MTN had a network problem earlier this evening too.
Really? I didn't observe o...
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 9figxchnge: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
house10s:
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series
Where are you downloading it from pls
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by solidmyk(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
letristian:
It's not much of a big deal for those who are not negatively addicted to social media

The only problem here is the business aspect of it

The people I have pity for are those ones that when they cough they post, they kill mosquito they post... Maybe they will flash their phones thinking it's the problem or load curses on innocent network providers

Their brains go reset small...

They will realize that there is actually life outside that network transmitting device in their hands.

I walked into a bus stop once filled with young people mostly of my age... All were eye and neck deep into their phone screens tapping away that they didn't even notice I had joined them there. Hell, I doubt they even knew when or how they got there. Shocking and Sad!!!

If what happened in the fictional adaptation of Stephen King's "Cell" (starring Samuel L Jackson) happens today, many of us are so dead!!!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kyase(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Angelfrost:

Noticed it hours ago... I been think say sub don finish. Almost recharged but decided to go on the net first, and realized it was just a social media shutdown.

I pity those who literally exist on social media... Imagine if this persists beyond 24 hours.
Seriously
As it stands only Nairaland and google is working at my end
Even Nairaland stopped working a little ago
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Winters23: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
house10s:
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series

Squid game twisted my emotions and left me wondering what could be worse than death...

Still sad though
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by MichRain: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg is thus happening only in the east ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.