Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? (52429 Views)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Abiodunstephen(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have been cursing Saudi Arabia network since, thank you Naira Land.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Pacesetter123(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kenneth10110:
i was confused then i thought Buhari has banned whatsapp for Nigerians that man can face irrelevant things and leave the main purpose of his Government.
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Oh mhen! The kind funny comments wer I read in this small thread alone is enof to kip me smiling till day break

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by eluquenson(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
It is well with bro Mark
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by JordanMichael(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
No wonder embarassed
I've been trying to open both since, I've been switching network for over an hour now
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Titoglory(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
I switched to another network, switched off my phone twice, checked if it's my data that's exhausted.

But news updates were pouring in from Phoenix Browser. I came on Nairaland to behold this info.

So no be only me, we no wan hear tomorrow say Fed Govt don ban WhatsApp and Facebook o

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by kelvin21887(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had to restart my phone three times later blamed MTN untill I saw the news here
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by princejones(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought am the only person experiencing this issue
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Dikegodspower(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
I think say na only me o.
What's happening abeg
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by younglleo: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
busterr:
I switched off my phone, put on airplane, switched to another network still its not going.
At a point I thought buhari has switched off network to finish us off in South east because the evil that man cannot do doesn't exist
grin grin grin grin nobi only you, i reboot nd reboot, switch network tire, come remember dis army golden dawn rubbish, i had no other dan buhari in mind grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Teejay13(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Taught it was my network provider that had issues.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Kokaine(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
I checked my data balance.
Then I connected WiFi using airtel, still nothing. I restarted the phone.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by dheolexaone(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have been inside airplane mode since, restart phone tire.

Global social media down!!!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Brite02(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.

Why not switch to TELEGRAM?

WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook are down

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Royruky(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought my Instagram was hacked. Never knew Facebook and WhatsApp were among
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
undecided
JBoss25:
So u have bae
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Prosmobi: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I saw the revelation yesterday night, but I forgot to warn my friends on Facebook, WhatsApp...etc. when I remembered today, I discovered that I can no longer access it. But not to worry, I'm already consulting with higher invisible powers to have it restored to us in Nigeria.

This I have seen.
ur a false prophet indeed...
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mrpojj(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Me : I switched off my phone many times ooo.

Thank God for Twitter. But what's really the cause?

Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't buy twitter abeg.
I thought it was data issue
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why is it that anything Mark Zuckerberg owns always have downtime issues??
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by playfrank(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
My friend told me about that movie tho I have not been able to see it yet.
house10s:
didn't even notice till now.

been watching squid Game.

lovely series
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by okpas01: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
subscribed the second line thinking mtn was bad.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mogul750: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
No wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just dey restart, off and on my phone undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by ElasticStone(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
At least xvideos is still working. Just verified it now
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by JBoss25(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Temigirl95:
undecided
what? cheesy
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by godstino(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hope APC is not trying to ban these like they did with Twitter LOL.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Sunnybabe(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just wonder waiting dey happen... Coz all my other apps are going fluently except those three
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by FvckAllMods: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
I got a few
MufasaLion:

You gon' need to download his songs, bro.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Enceladus(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Didn't notice, and might not notice for days.
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Airoflaw(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
klonboi:
grin grin grin a lesson to those that earn a living through ..face & insta.....! always have a plan B
and what is the plan B
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by busterr(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin nobi only you, i reboot nd reboot, switch network tire, come remember dis army golden dawn rubbish, i had no other dan buhari in mind grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by OLISASDEJI(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram are down!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by Mogul750: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
ElasticStone:
How e take concern me? If na xvideos e for pain me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / Econet And Mtn Which One First Enter Nigeria ? / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.