Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT (23488 Views)

Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by CapitalBank: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Really.... You will soon understand what's been going on
Na Northern dey behind that account. No Southerner will post such nonsense. he wants to cause distraction.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Donpaper: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
stinechykee:
When it come to southern governors who are traitors give it to your South West,forget about this gra gra and eye service they are doing.How many of your South West governors have signed anti open grazing law but vertually all the governors from the South East have signed open grazing law except that supreme court governor
STFU, mention one SW governor who has not signed it

5 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by stinechykee: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sammy07:

All the South West governors have signed it.
Oga that is fat big lie,it was only Lagos and Ondo governors have signed and you know it.You Yorubas can lie and it's so annoying

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Sanchez01: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
pedrilo:
I am proud of south south.
Why is south east so disorganised? At a time they're supposed to be organised
They want to be presidents. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by stinechykee: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donpaper:
Go and tell your parents to sh..t up.Yeah Ekiti,Osun.Ogun,Oyo have not signed it

3 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:
The fools in Igboland are still pussyfooting.

Wetin Nah Every time anything goes wrong in Nigeria -Your easiest victim becomes Ndigbo-Your hatred for them is legendary for no reason,you make up lies and propaganda s to muster support for your hatred,stop using sampling to judge an entire tribe-Youve already slaughtered them in millions,they are not your elected officials,there Land have been kept undeveloped,They are known traders ,but you can't dredge river niger for them (sea port)they build there own airports and other infrastructures from personal donations ,they pay rent,they marry your sisters,they help develop your commerce and economy,they respect your culture and traditions,but still they are your easiest victims,you don't like them and you don't want them to go.
Just let them go, please I beg of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by olas24u(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
SANS go pass Sans.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Mathew4257: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
I guess u can't do without SS. Lol.... Your region not a man enough?? Forcing yourself to SS or are you a unity beger?

Norwichsailor:
Nice unity in the south. Sw and SS governors taking coordinated steps for the good of the people. The set of se governors are nothing but traitors

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Rexwalters1: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Hehe grin grin
Soon feeding bottle would be over and online almajiri terrorists always feeling threatened by ipob here would start to feel the heavy hunger and frustration..

More grasseating loading...

Udele1 call your fellow almajiris to come and see something

grin grin
Pdp Governors forum south south? Have they given Local Government their autonomy before they are shouting VAT? Confused Barawos, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, let Local Governments keep their revenue & resources.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by natznext(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
I hope you all know that these governors are not fighting for you but for their pockets, most of them just want more resources they can loot and mismanage,
But it's still better than the money being shared with people that are totally opposed to how it's being made

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Mathew4257: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
I guess u can't do without SS. Lol.... Your region not a man enough?? Forcing yourself to SS or are you a unity beger?

Donpaper:

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Sammy07: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2021

6 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Davinity: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Especially umahi and uzodinma
Those are slaves
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by stinechykee: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
9jah:

Wetin Nah Every time anything goes wrong in Nigeria -Your easiest victim becomes Ndigbo-Your hatred for them is legendary for no reason,you make up lies and propaganda s to muster support for your hatred,stop using sampling to judge an entire tribe-Youve already slaughtered them in millions,they are not your elected officials,there Land have been kept undeveloped,They are known traders ,but you can't dredge river niger for them (sea port)they build there own airports and other infrastructures from personal donations ,they pay rent,they marry your sisters,they help develop your commerce and economy,they respect your culture and traditions,but still they are your easiest victims,you don't like them and you don't want them to go.
You don't have to waste your your energy on such person hatred against Igbos have eating in their bone marrow but trust great they will keep tormenting them.I in particular my work here is to keep tormenting them till they all commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Rexwalters1: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Davinity:
Those are slaves
Your Emperors are slaves, then what are you if I may ask?
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by uthlaw: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
jneutron4000:
God bless you South South governors, Now I trust DAWN and SW will follow suit. God punish David Umahi and him ibo governors wey dey support FIRS to collect VAT
SW already concluded since pass week!

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Rexwalters1: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
stinechykee:
You don't have to waste your your energy on such person hatred against Igbos have eating in their bone marrow but trust great they will keep tormenting them.I in particular my work here is to keep tormenting them till they all commit suicide
What hatred against Igbo? Nna Don’t let your inferiority complex destroy your life. You leave your hamlet, to run to another person’s region to acquire property which we are entitled to as Nigerians, you call it tormenting? & the irony is that people like you actually have nothing, � my behind your poverty?
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by malel1: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Norwichsailor:
Nice unity in the south. Sw and SS governors taking coordinated steps for the good of the people. The set of se governors are nothing but traitors

That's why ESN wants to deal with them
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by ceaser: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
BRACED - I love this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by uthlaw: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
stinechykee:
Go and tell your parents to sh..t up.Yeah Ekiti,Osun.Ogun,Oyo have not signed it
and what is your problem with that,most you mentioned SW in all your endeavors....can't you mind your business!
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by stinechykee: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mathew4257:

Dont mind those unity beggar from the waste bin region of yoruba.Always looking for people that will fight their fight for them but am glad that Igbos knows them In and Out
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by fergie001: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sammy07:
cool

Gbam! Aketi should quit studying the law and join the suit asap.

Same also to Osun and Ekiti state.

Any state wey no fit generate vat should be merge to her sister state.

OR

The governor should be removed, a technocrat should be voted.
The indigenes of that state will learn how to vote for a technocrat.

Thank You jareh
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Terrence99: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
9jah:

[/s]

No one is stopping you from going. You should all leave other people's lands and relocate to Igboland first. You can't sit in Abuja or Lagos and be demanding for Biafra.

That being said, your leaders are all fools and you people are more foolish. You went to fight a war and you're crying that they killed millions of you. Whose fault is that?
You claim your land is undeveloped but you also claim to have developed other people's lands. Is that not madness?
Stop the pity party and get your senses together for once.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Sammy07: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
fergie001:

Thank You jareh

Welcome brotherly.
The madness in this country should.just end
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Rexwalters1: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:
[s][/s]

No one is stopping you from going. You should all leave other people's lands and relocate to Igboland first. You can't sit in Abuja or Lagos and be demanding for Biafra.

That being said, your leaders are all fools and you people are more foolish. You went to fight a war and you're crying that they killed millions of you. Whose fault is that?
You claim your land is undeveloped but you also claim to have developed other people's lands. Is that not madness?
Stop the pity party and get your senses together for once.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by AroOkigbo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
blamingthedevil:
In comparison to Eastern States, States such as Kaduna, Kano and Katsina are doing better than Abia, Anambra, Imo, and Enugu. Based on available data reproduced below, in the past eight months, total VAT generated in Abia was N2.290b, Anambra -N5.938b, Imo -N1.941 compared to Kaduna -N18.262b and Kano -N24.492b.

South West-2 States
North West- 2 States
South South- 1 State...
North East- Parasites(Honorable mention(Yobe)
North Central-FCT
South East- All Parasites.

Yet Nigeria is dying to keep SE.
Isn't it amazing?
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by fergie001: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sammy07:
Welcome brotherly.
The madness in this country should.just end
The FIRS must sit with the States and allow the States be in the driving seat and not the other way around.

Sammy07:

There's emergency meeting in Enugu tomorrow, let's see what will happen
They are discussing insecurity, not VAT.

2 Govs (Imo & Ebonyi) have said it openly that they do not support the States collecting VAT. 2 others aren't saying anything, and the other one will say nothing on it.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Spherical77(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
stinechykee:
Oga that is fat big lie,it was only Lagos and Ondo governors have signed and you know it.You Yorubas can lie and it's so annoying
You this primary school boy who dash you phone to access the internet biko?

Better go wash plate and sweep the room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Naajjii: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
omowolewa:
So it's North and South affairs.

I think things are getting more defined, The culture and Solidarity is clear. What will follow now would be some Middle belt States switching allegiance.
Switch allegiance to south? You are dreaming Keep dreaming , 19 northerner states have have already decieded already. its only Ortom that is misbehaving and he is alone range.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by emakind(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
I hated dat short dwarf called Ayade with passion.. Busy speaking English he has no meaning for.. He's really a betrayal to the good people of Cross River state..
In john Wike's voice ; Ayade is a weakling..

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by stinechykee: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
uthlaw:
and what is your problem with that,most you mentioned SW in all your endeavors....can't you mind your business!
Hahaha see who is crying now.When you evil Yorubas were busy creating anti Igbo thread to mock,demonise and insults them you good for nothing region from Waste bin did anticipate that a day like this will come when someone like me will appear to torment you falling demon ehh?? It's okay for you Yorubas to troll Igbos in all the thread that related to Igbos but when Igbos dish same food you people have been dishing them you people will start crying like a child his mummy removed mouth from breast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka / Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.