Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,457 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT (23745 Views)

Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Terrence99: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
9jah:

You have in the past -Killing us in millions-So make that constitution adjustments,let us get a referendum,we want out .Thank you

All is fair in war. Your fathers were stupid enough to fight and expect not to die, where does that happen?
If Ojukwu's family didn't die, in the war, only you ordinary Biafrans died. What does that tell you?
The Constitutional amendments behove on your leaders from Igboland. You have them in the House of Reps and Senate. Tell them to do their work and don't rely on others because you cowards refused to do the proper thing.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Terrence99:

All is fair in war. Your fathers were stupid enough to fight and expect not to die, where does that happen?
If Ojukwu's family didn't die, in the war, only you ordinary Biafrans died. What does that tell you?
The Constitutional amendments behove on your leaders from Igboland. You have them in the House of Reps and Senate. Tell them to do their work and don't rely on others because you cowards refused to do the proper thing.

Quata system dey worry you-Remember your fathers called for secession first ;and the Igbo man in power Azikiwe dialogue with them,but whenever we ask ;you bring gun.
In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953. That speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation. even your so call sai baba called for secession as well,but no one i repeat no one fought them but we dialogue,Your are a killer and a terrorist,you dont kill your child or jail them whenever they cry for your injustice and fair treatment.
You are a terrorist,anytime you hear anything about Ndigbo ;you go dey start to masterbate.Your dick go rise for Ndi-Igbo matter.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by SirBunky85(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
hmmm.what'll be the fate of my state, Abia if every state is meant to fend for itself?
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Tzar(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Great move from the South South.
Although Nigerian politicians cannot be trusted, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt this time.
I hope the SW governors yet to join the suit do so ASAP!

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by deboysben(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This is first step towards a United southern Nigeria, the secession will be completed by 2023, after INEC declares a northerner the winner of the presidential pools.

This I have seen.
seer of our time
You too dey see oo.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Lovelyperson(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Southerners please forgive us!

We are sorry for all the atrocities committed by us.

We promise to REPENT!

Too late
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Igboid: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Somehow, I like the position of SE Governors on this stuff.
I think we should assume a neutral ground and let SS/SW battle it out with the North, while we watch from sidelines.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Hamiltonii: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
I like this BRACED Commission concept

B Bayelsa
R Rivers
A Akwa Ibom
C Cross River
E Edo
D Delta

Beautiful concept cheesy

That's the #NigerDeltaRepublic
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by RapistOnBail: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
OnuAmu:

Mods should ban you first
For program wey no add one naira into our account?

Let’s focus on the dwindling economy and leave me alone.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by omoharry(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:
I think we should assume a neutral ground and let SS/SW battle it out with the North, while we watch from sidelines.
You must very proud that your Leaders are saboteurs of the south ..later you all will be crying that the SE is marginalized and start issuing threat up and down that you must be given the presidential ticket ..How na? . How do hope to win the presidential seat when your leaders cannot even agree on one thing, not to talk of uniting your region for a block vote .
You must be very proud that the SE has suddenly lost its steam and the will to fight against insecurity cause by these herdsmen in Thier region.They have also lost the will to fight against injustice they have been crying about . I shame for Una oo!.
You guys just want to sit on the fence to see where the crump of bread will fall from . Shame the SE. Later you guys be calling the Yorubas' coward , meanwhile your region is worse than the very thing you accuse the yorubas off.
You guys in the East should continue to fast and pray oo !so that Angel Gabriel will come and fight off the killer herdsmen for you. Then chase them from your land .
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by OnuAmu: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:
For program wey no add one naira into our account?

Let’s focus on the dwindling economy and leave me alone.

Oga delete your account as you promised grin
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by MrSamsung(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Clown I'm from Akwa-ibom
Must you think everyone u see that mentions ss and sw in the same sentence is yoruba. Clown

You are not an Akwa Ibomite.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by descarado: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:
Believe you me, the se governors will love to be the ones championing this( except supreme Court governor) but South East is a collective target.
The federal govt is looking for any loophole to crush igboland to the ground. They are just threading with caution. We know where igbo is in national affairs and how our nebors love us wit passion.
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Igboid: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
descarado:

Believe you me, the se governors will love to be the ones championing this( except supreme Court governor) but South East is a collective target.
The federal govt is looking for any loophole to crush igboland to the ground. They are just threading with caution. We know where igbo is in national affairs and how our nebors love us wit passion.

Nnaa.
This is not time to play victims.
This is time to play sophisticated politics.

Rationality demands that SE remain neutral in the VAT and let the former allies of SS/SW and North battle it out this time around, while we watch proceedings from side lines and strategize on how to exploit both factions and their conditions to our own benefit!

VAT or no VAT, we are good.
So this is a perfect situation for us to exploit.
It's too good and tempting to let slip while wallowing in victim politics like you just did above.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Burtiano32: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
I wish this case finally favours states generating their revenues and releasing some back to FG not FG collecting and redistributing the money to those lazy states which can't bring anything to the table.If you sow beans don't expect garri or rice , what you sow you shall reap .The era of monkey dey work baboon go chop should stop

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by nisai: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sanchez01:

They want to be presidents. grin
grin grin
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by micflo28(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Soon FG will find it hard to pay salaries too like states
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by uthlaw: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
stinechykee:
Hahaha see who is crying now.When you evil Yorubas were busy creating anti Igbo thread to mock,demonise and insults them you good for nothing region from Waste bin did anticipate that a day like this will come when someone like me will appear to torment you falling demon ehh?? It's okay for you Yorubas to troll Igbos in all the thread that related to Igbos but when Igbos dish same food you people have been dishing them you people will start crying like a child his mummy removed mouth from breast
all you are saying is arrant nonsense,fight for your Biafra or mind your business....we are ready for separation,all our states have joined together to help each other in terms of Vat,we already create amotekun,and we still not separate,we are going to take over from buhari.....call ur ESN to stop killing your fellow brothers because of sit at home....face ur problem because we don't really care about ur downfall!
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
What does garfield1 think of this?
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Eastlink(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2021
Sammy07:

There's emergency meeting in Enugu tomorrow, let's see what will happen
Don’t expect the SE to join you in that battle. They understand the scheming of Wike and ain't buying that. There's a bigger case Uzodinma is fighting Rivers for and the SE will support their own.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by calcal: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
In comparison to Eastern States, States such as Kaduna, Kano and Katsina are doing better than Abia, Anambra, Imo, and Enugu. Based on available data reproduced below, in the past eight months, total VAT generated in Abia was N2.290b, Anambra -N5.938b, Imo -N1.941 compared to Kaduna -N18.262b and Kano -N24.492b.

South West-2 States
North West- 2 States
South South- 1 State...
North East- Parasites(Honorable mention(Yobe)
North Central-FCT
South East- All Parasites.

Sure, you are one of the OLODO in the zoo.

Why the north is crying for VAT from the south then?
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by stinechykee: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2021
uthlaw:
all you are saying is arrant nonsense,fight for your Biafra or mind your business....we are ready for separation,all our states have joined together to help each other in terms of Vat,we already create amotekun,and we still not separate,we are going to take over from buhari.....call ur ESN to stop killing your fellow brothers because of sit at home....face ur problem because we don't really care about ur downfall!
I enjoyed seeing you and your type crying hateful soul and unity beggar like you
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Sammy07: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Eastlink:
Don’t expect the SE to join you in that battle. They understand the scheming of Wike and ain't buying that. There's a bigger case Uzodinma is fighting Rivers for and the SE will support their own.

The East are doing themselves, swears
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Davinity: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Your Emperors are slaves, then what are you if I may ask?
God forbid... Is Wike a slave? My governor cannot be such an asslicker
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Blackdisciple(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Time to stop pussying around, northern wailers should wail till hell...
Re: South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT by Terrence99: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sammy07:

There's emergency meeting in Enugu tomorrow, let's see what will happen

They have held their meeting and the fools have shown how worthless they are. Nothing on VAT, Southern Presidency or Open grazing.
Honestly, Igbo leaders are the worst in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.