Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet (4120 Views)

Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) / Airtel Free Facebook Has Been Capped To 20MB Daily / Is It Just Happenstance Or Glo Has Actually Stepped Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Akposkibo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by musiliyukayode(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Upgrading for better services.
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Mamaejimaato: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
But why?quote author=bishop4life post=106444171]

Lwkmd

On a serious note i don't care if those three are down[/quote]
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Ebi2233: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's true ooo.
I just discovered that my WhatsApp that receives 5 message every 1 minute, have not receive any message at all, since. Will this ever stop.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Senior2019: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
I pray Facebook whatapp Instagram should not retivive it till the end of the month every bloggers and social media marketer will go and selling boli ATI EPA grin[center][/center]
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Chigozie1000000(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
elantraceey:
Whoever sold WhatsApp to that mark guy did everyone shouldn't have.
I swear, the greatest mistake is selling WhatsApp to that clawn

1 Like

Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by sunnx(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
I am curious if this isn't a plan by federal government as report shows it on social media in the past that all social media will be brought down so, bedside that the the Nigeria soldiers had moved to South East to carryout operation with code name Golden dawn similar to operation crocodile smile who let my Biafra young men dead and Mazi Nnamdi Many being run away in a narrow escape.

My taught is that social media in Nigeria was intentionally shot down so that the other countries may not see the atrocity the Nigeria soldiers want to commit when capturing them on phone. This means when the video the would be killing in the name of operation or exercise no place to post it for the world to see.

I urge people of the South: South East of Ipob/biafra most especially, south West of Oduduwa and perhaps South south to be on guard for there might be another killing in the name of exercise.
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Marvy001(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Relationship people can let us have our peace now ��
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by AfribaryChika(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Prolly the longest timeout ever! They must be sweating �����
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by sunnx(f): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
My WhatsApp is back still expecting Facebook to follow suit
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Harrykn: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Vanity crew over to you.
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Harrykn: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
sunnx:
My WhatsApp is back still expecting Facebook to follow suit
For real man??

1 Like

Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Beegrace: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Mathiasa(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook is back
Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by Diaz4561(m): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Hot Cocaine: We'll Keep You Coming Back. Coke: Up All Night, No Boners. Cocaine: What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas. All time�

I am available 24/7 I will deliver your goods at your post.. I am free all day and nights Business. I accept upfront payment before delivery I am available everywhere around ����

We offer a wide range of products of the best laboratories in the world. All our products are 100% authentic certificates and can be delivered local and international. We attach great importance and safety with 100% guarantee of our choice to supplying and quality of service. Reliability, quality and  clients,product safety are our goals. Buy now and offer discounts only to normal prices! At the expense of tracking to our  clients once your products have been registered for the suppliers to track the package online and know the current location of your package until it reaches its delivery address. Our products range from 98-99%

DM on WhatsApp to place your orders

WhatsApp: +1(737)221-3101

Re: Facebook Has Actually "Disappeared" From The Internet by rex444(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2021
It's even a relief
bishop4life:

Lwkmd

On a serious note i don't care if those three are down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name / No SIM Card: Emergency Calls Only. / How To Easily Backup/ Dump A Stock ROM Of Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.