Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Let's All Go To Telegram! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's All Go To Telegram! (396 Views)

Let's All Be Careful With Phone Calls ,see The Digitalized Techniques / New To Telegram, Just Created A Group For Riddles And Jokes. CHECK IT OUT. / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's All Go To Telegram! by expressglory: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Now that WhatsApp is down...I think people should migrate to Telegram which I think is even better. Or what do you think?
Re: Let's All Go To Telegram! by house10s: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
and when whatapp comes back we should run back shey

1 Like

Re: Let's All Go To Telegram! by KAM3KAZI: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
I agree with you absolutely, Telegram is way better than WhatsApp. The only thing WhatsApp has that is absent in telegram is status updates.
Telegram has a lot more features than WhatsApp does and you don't need a third party application (GB WhatsApp) for customisation
Re: Let's All Go To Telegram! by TruthOverFacts: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
I agree with you absolutely, Telegram is way better than WhatsApp. The only thing WhatsApp has that is absent in telegram is status updates.
Telegram has a lot more features than WhatsApp does and you don't need a third party application (GB WhatsApp) for customisation
Wonderful indeed
Re: Let's All Go To Telegram! by expressglory: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
The is the best time to migrate...and when WhatsApp come back...we use the two together.Telegram is even better than WhatsApp anyway especially when it comes to group settings and activities!
Re: Let's All Go To Telegram! by atheistandproud(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
expressglory:
Now that WhatsApp is down...I think people should migrate to Telegram which I think is even better. Or what do you think?

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Brand New / My Airtel Lines Went Off Since Morning Today / Apple Iphone 8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.