Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy (1686 Views)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / None Of Wizkid's Baby Mamas Wished Him Happy 29th Birthday / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by gidient(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
A married woman identified as Madi Brooks from US has taken to TikTok to reveal what goes on in her relationship.

With over 92,700 followers, Madi baffled TikTok users about her open relationship with her mum, sister, and husband in the video.

In the video, she lets out;

“Me and my mum are both swingers and it’s great.

“You know why? Whenever I’m not in the mood, I can just let my husband have her.

“Yeah I’m that kind of wife. I let my husband have her a couple of times a week.”

She as well revealed her sister sometimes “plays” with her hubby.

“You wanna know how I keep my man happy? I let him play with my little sister.”

Out of surprise, one TikToker commented “That’s enough TikTok for one year, I’m out.”

Watch video

https://www.gidient.com/shocking-lady-reveals-she-shares-her-husband-with-her-mum-and-sister-to-keep-him-satisfied/

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by Davash222(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
The luckiest man on earth wink

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by daddytime(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
It is officially finished....

Signed,

Jesus of Nazareth.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by suffering: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Where is the sister then? The video was done for fun. I guess Nairalanders don't know people lie both in the real world and more online.
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by ramaju: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is mbrutu mpafu. Oya ojoo. Dangerous disease.
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by Cyphar(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oyinbo and rubbish be like bread and butter grin
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
I envy u o Oyibo man tongue
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
These social media addicts will tell any lie just to get followership undecided
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
I get more serious issues bothering me....one girl for area dey do me strong thing. Her name na blessing and she dey nairaland.

You give free Puna to all the guys in my neighborhood then my turn reach you dey find serious relationship. Ble ble Wetin I do you cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by LastUchiha(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo. Wahala de oh.
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by ucheheart(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Advanced incest
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by adajoe555: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
What will my ears not hear
And my eyes won't see

What kind of fuckery is this cry
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by Maxymilliano(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2021
This is the real "In Pursuit of Happiness". grin
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Weird family
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by englishmart(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Share him how? Is he meatpie? angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by JaneYave(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Eve was innocent
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Yeah Eve was innocent until she decided to open her legs for Satan tongue
Re: Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Her Mum And Sister To Keep Him Happy by emmabest2000(m): 1:50am On Oct 07, 2021
If dem like let dem stand in queue for turn by turn cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance / Anyone Seen Whitney Houston Lately?(picture) / Clench Beats Up Younger Sister To Coma Cos?read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.