Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How I Ruined My Life. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Ruined My Life. (429 Views)

How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Ruined My Life. by play5050: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

This will be too long but pls u guys show try and read to the end so u can tell me my next step in life.

I typing this with the hope that its over for me.
I graduate from secondary school in 2013 and later move to Lagos within that year.

Ever since I have been looking for admission into the university but all my effort don't go well.
I fail jamb only once and the other 3 times I pass but I don't have money to go for post utme.

Lucky me, I got admission in federal university lafia this year to study economics.
All my years in Lagos I dnt have saving only spending my money on betting.

I don't have girlfriend but betting is eating my money.

Now I was giving admission late August just a day to my birthday, with only 3k in my account.
I call my dad he sent me 20k I pay my acceptance fee and my GST and matriculation fee Because all those fees are in the range of the 20k my dad sent to me but I couldn't pay for the school fees of 45k
I was paid August salary I went and buy phone with the money because I was hoping to win bet and pay my school fees of 45k

All the small small I gather from friends I use it to play bet hoping to win my school fees money but I don't.

Our matriculation was today I attend the matric but am not yet a student because I have not been clear from my faculty.

now I don't know what to do or where to start from, I have make alot of mistake but this is the worst.

I should have not accept the admission, I should have not tell my parents about the admission, the 15k they raise to me, I use it to buy some foodstuffs in the house am staying now.

Pls you guys should help me, what should I do now because the only option to me now is that its over.

How and where can I raise 45k from now to Friday I don't know.

I have pray and fast hoping for God miracle but is like God is angry with me.
Re: How I Ruined My Life. by Soskid(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
It looks like you have to learn the hard way. Even if people help you, you will still use the money to bet.

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My Life. by play5050: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Soskid:
It looks like you have to learn the hard way. Even if people help you, you will still use the money to bet.
I am already leaning it the hard way.

If i succeed this my current situation, heaven will hear my testimony.

I don't mind losing my life in the cost of this, but its better I try than to bring shame to myself and my family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed / 45-year-old Engineering Professor, Bello, Appointed UNIOSUN Acting VC / Solutions To JAMB CAPS Showing Blank For Course & Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.