Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business (17585 Views)

If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Newton2024: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Havesomesense:

So money is love.
yes
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Acidosis:

Go and make all the money in the world and let your 10 year old son and your 15 year old daughter catch you cheating on their mother then come back for this discussion.

What do you think will Dangote's child do if they find out their father cheated on the mum? Money may not be everything but it is almost everything, don't deceive yourself.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:58am On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

Marriage is all about love and respect

If you ever love your wife and its obvious you have always loved her

No matter the hard times she will never berat you

But if you have been treating her like an option

That time is when she will give it to you every hour

Women don't forget negative treatment and tends to pay back no matter how long it takes
Not true for all women. As a matter of fact, it 8s not true for most women. It is like saying because you stood by and encouraged a man when he was down, he will never fail you.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by frozen70(f): 3:05am On Oct 06, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Not true for all women. As a matter of fact, it 8s not true for most women. It is like saying because you stood by and encouraged a man when he was down, he will never fail you.

If some one you have been good to neglects you when you are down
Then be rest assured that your happiness has no business with the person
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by BigBashiru: 3:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Acidosis:

Go and make all the money in the world and let your 10 year old son and your 15 year old daughter catch you cheating on their mother then come back for this discussion.

there's nothing like "cheating". most girls cheat themselves by marrying late. guys go for hot young things that's just the way it is.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by BigBashiru: 3:56am On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

If some one you have been good to neglects you when you are down
Then be rest assured that your happiness has no business with the person

yes na don't you know women are accessories?

i would rather be made complete by Belzeebub than be made complete by a woman!
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by treach(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2021
U will never no peace again. Just de go church steady or see u see wahala....

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Lostchild(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

This is not true.
You're more than a job.
Don't limit yourself.

✋Mariah

Do not see your image in other women

You may be A doesn't mean others are.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by SavageResponse(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Rubbiish:
Not only wife!
Nobody will respect u if u lose your source of income.

I agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

yes na don't you know women are accessories?

i would rather be made complete by Belzeebub than be made complete by a woman!

The women I know are not accessories, unless your mother who is a woman is an accessories
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Vaginarian: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2021
uthlaw:
don't beat her,what are you going to police station to report about,be patience to solve family issues out!

After work, I visited a police station to lodge a complaint.

It took sometime before the DCO arrived, the assistant dco was a stupid guy.

After hearing me out, he said they will detain me for beating my wife and I was like wtf!?

Thank Goodness, the DCO came at the right time, else I'll be cooling off in their dirty cell.

The DCO invited my woman and he talked like a real man/father then he send us home in peace.
But the fact is she's the thug and I'm the cool one.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by BigBashiru: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

The women I know are not accessories, unless your mother who is a woman is an accessories

I knew the "your mother" crew would soon arrive.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by frozen70(f): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

I knew the "your mother" crew would soon arrive.
Hahahaha
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by edwinmiles(f): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2021
Most women lust after money. But remember they respect will start declining when you have no job. Hunger set in and women want money for the house

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by BigBashiru: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2021
frozen70:

All women are accessories (not a derogatory term). Women only do what's best for them are quite selfish and do not love men unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by jadyclem(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
fortune1968:
una see how people dey reason ? That's why many crazy people wouldn't mind using their own mother for money ritual .
It's really very sad! When job and money are the major things that some peopl are using to define themselves then we're truly in a crazy time.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by mariahAngel(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Newton2024:

Don't deceive yourself.
Be jobless for a year first. You will understand.

Why would you allow yourself to stay jobless for a whole year when you can simply give yourself a job by finding out what people need and fill it or provide services?
And the earlier one makes the decision to step out of their comfort zone after losing a job, the better.
Like I typed earlier, don’t limit yourself to a job.
Also, while at your job, always have backup plans.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by showafrica(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
elmagnifico411:
Sincerely, my wife really tried. It's not easy for a man to loose his job oh! I wouldn't say she was disrespectful like that... Though it came with few complains like; u don't care about your looks like u used to, your dressing has dropped, you're always expressionless and sine other kini. I think my mother in-law helped me Sha cos wifey told me her mother was on my side in those trying times.. she once complained to her mom, expecting to get some words on her side, but she scolded her. Told her to stand in for my while the time passes cos when things were rosy she didn't come with any complain. My mother in-law na better woman.

Very rare to find good mother in laws... Good mother in laws were good wives as well.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by hermesprogidy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
No job, no means of income, no respect. That is why I don't give an eff about women. Do whatever makes you happy. Bleep all women and do what makes you happy, while you have the means.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by uthlaw: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaginarian:

After work, I visited a police station to lodge a complaint.

It took sometime before the DCO arrived, the assistant dco was a stupid guy.

After hearing me out, he said they will detain me for beating my wife and I was like wtf!?

Thank Goodness, the DCO came at the right time, else I'll be cooling off in their dirty cell.

The DCO invited my woman and he talked like a real man/father then he send us home in peace.
But the fact is she's the thug and I'm the cool one.
one must hot and one must cool,just know you are the man of the house....try to be providing all the needs and be ensure of your responsibility, marriage is lifetime lesson.... patience is the main point....God will lead through bro!
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Cohelm(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Come on, not all of the women are so mercantile. There are many women who don't give up their husbands whatever happens.
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Giftcardwork(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
~~~~Hi, I have a gift card business, come to me!....
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Havesomesense(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Giftcardwork:
~~~~Hi, I have a gift card business, come to me!....

Wahala for who wan buy gift card
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Giftcardwork(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I have a gift card business, come to me!
Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by pansophist(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Even you will not respect yourself. Talk more of someone else. It is interwoven deeply into the psyche of women that a big component of what constitutes an attractive man is his wallet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Your Wife Will Respect You If You Lose Your Job / Business by Veryfoolishboy: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
ubola:
I'll simply relocate to a new city, start hustling, condescend to do menial jobs to send money down to her
Not a bad decision. A man must always strive to provide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Daughter-in-law / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! / My Girl Is A Year Old Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.