Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown (1480 Views)

Buhari In Jigawa: Supporters Stranded As Venue Is Filled To Brim. / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by Janicex: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
They should use letter..by the way their bandit brothers in zamfara are using it
Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
garfield1:

[s]The headline and post no make sense.the op is a clown.it is not too late to say the truth except it is trolling which has gone wrong.get some shame oh.anyway,let me not forget that those in yabaleft are never ashame but their relatives are [/s]grin

How can it make sense to a zomboid? Are you still suffering the effect of the flogging from the soldiers for daring to stop your masters from grazing their cows?
The import of the headline and Op is that Buhari's supporters are cut off from mainstream SM due to their master's errant and kneejerk decision to ban twitter. Any zombie seen on twitter should be burnt at the stake. Do you understand now that I've broken it down to your Lilliputian level?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by NGpatriot: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How can it make sense to a zomboid? Are you still suffering the effect of the flogging from the soldiers for daring to stop your masters from grazing their cows?
The import of the headline and Op is that Buhari's supporters are cut off from mainstream SM due to their master's errant and kneejerk decision to ban twitter. Any zombie seen on twitter should be burnt at the stake. Do you understand now that I've broken it down to your Lilliputian level?

I hope You and that fake news blogsite no commit suicide because FB anf the other SM platforms are fine, back up and running smoothly.

Ndo, you can now return to your ipobian bush jihadi regiment or esn killers battalion abi ugm barbaric murderers igbo people beheading duties..

grin grin
Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]I hope You and that fake news blogsite no commit suicide because FB anf the other SM platforms are fine, back up and running smoothly.

Ndo, you can now return to your ipobian bush jihadi regiment or esn killers battalion abi ugm barbaric murderers igbo people beheading duties..

[/s]
grin grin
Incoherent trash.

Quote me when your brain is back up and running smoothly
Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2021
garfield1:

The headline and post no make sense.the op is a clown.it is not too late to say the truth except it is trolling which has gone wrong.get some shame oh.anyway,let me not forget that those in yabaleft are never ashame but their relatives are grin

grin grin

Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by InaNla(f): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari's supporters doesn't deserve a platform like facebook

I wonder how a set of terrorists should even be allowed on social media.
Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by Fahdiga(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2021
InaNla:

I wonder how a set of terrorists should even be allowed on social media.
You can imagine that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Stranded Following Facebook Shutdown by Afamed: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Trimjos:

Afamed, what do u gain from selling your soul just for 30k per month??
Use your sense for once.
Why should I bother myself to engage inconsequential entity like you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekarau Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) / Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election / Bakare:Tinubu Installed Fayemi,Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi With Alpha Beta Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.