Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman (1405 Views)

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by 9jahotblog: 3:43am On May 17, 2022
A yet-to-be-named police officer has been captured in a video supporting the lynching of Deborah Samuel, a female student of the Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto State, by her colleagues over alleged blasphemy.

According to SahaReporters, the policeman in the video, said those who are not in support of the action of the mobs are Kafiri (unbelievers).

Speaking in Hausa language, he said; “Anyone insulting the prophet should be killed and anyone questioning about that is a Kuffar (unbeliever).”

WITHIN NIGERIA recalls that the victim, a 200 level female student was killed and burnt to death within the school premises on Thursday for allegedly insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Deborah had protested the indiscriminate posting of Islamic messages on a school WhatsApp group before the mob took offence and set her up for murder.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2022/05/16/policeman-endorses-killing-of-deborah-says-muslims-condemning-act-are-unbelievers/?fbclid=IwAR0fbvxdavPSxfTv-DlPpv_4EpkgJ_AE2XFbyjXhHWBVYviALFsC9FDrwko

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by 9jahotblog: 3:44am On May 17, 2022
All what we seek for is #JusticeforDeborah
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Joezinho: 3:49am On May 17, 2022
For a barbaric religion that effectively prohibits the enlightenment/education of the girl child, founded by a pedophile blood thirsty nymph, we are not surprised.

Peace will reign in this wobbling contraption of a failed state when the entire south calls the bluff of the backward and primitive child raping Muhammad followers up north.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by ThEGodFaThEr137: 3:53am On May 17, 2022
See him nose like GP tank! Bastard terrorist in police uniform.
No difference between him and Tinubu urchins and miscreants on nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by chigoziri2403(m): 3:54am On May 17, 2022
Religion is truly the opium of the people
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Parisian: 4:00am On May 17, 2022
You spelt Islam wrong.
chigoziri2403:
Religion is truly the opium of the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:05am On May 17, 2022
Parisian:
You spelt Islam wrong.

He is right religion...they preach the same thing which centers around division.. wink

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Heavensent01(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2022
a lot of terrorist in securities force
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Parisian: 4:09am On May 17, 2022
I've noticed that whenever muslim terrorists commit crimes, most atheists do not condemn islam directly. They try to be sublte and blame religion in general when in essence there are hundreds of religions of which islam is the only one whose followers are told to kill unbelievers especially unprovoked.

Na for Christianity una dey get power to run your mouths cuz you know we're the definition of peace.

Meanwhile I am shocked that this statement is coming from an officer of the Nigerian police force, not Sharia police o.

Meaning that is the young lady had sort succor in the police station they would've killed her themselves.

Islam, best in killing, bombing and terrorism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by derecho(m): 4:10am On May 17, 2022
This one looks fresh.
Could he be one of the new recruits who entered the NPF by writing exams in Arabic?

By the way, he is correct and sincere.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by mopol123: 4:15am On May 17, 2022
imagine a police officer. The useless prophet that cant fight for himself but rather improvise his useless followers
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by realstars: 4:29am On May 17, 2022
This is one of the uncnown police with faillure in constitional right.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:30am On May 17, 2022
Parisian:
I've noticed that whenever muslim terrorists commit crimes, most atheists do not condemn islam directly. They try to be sublte and blame religion in general when in essence there are hundreds of religions of which islam is the only one whose followers are told to kill unbelievers especially unprovoked.

Na for Christianity una dey get power to run your mouths cuz you know we're the definition of peace.

Meanwhile I am shocked that this statement is coming from an officer of the Nigerian police force, not Sharia police o.

Meaning that is the young lady had sort succor in the police station they would've killed her themselves.

Islam, best in killing, bombing and terrorism.

And who told you this nonsense that Atheists don't criticize Islam? cheesy

They do but there aren’t as many atheists in nations where Islam is the majority due to the fact that most of the theocracies have made atheism a crime...As a result most atheists who are open about their position come from the west where Christianity is much more pronounced and presenting more immediate problems..

You clearly have never heard any atheist author speak or spoken to any atheists...
Atheists have criticized Islam so much that they get fatwas issued against them..so religion is meant for the weak and ignorant..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by godofuck231: 5:03am On May 17, 2022
Women and their mouth self the country is on fire now , to use brain avert this problem she would have apologized and left with her life , having a woman from a well brought up home in nigeria now is rare , and these animals don't care if you are a day old. Baby once there's anything relating to religious ofences its going to be a bloodbath
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Romanoff(f): 5:07am On May 17, 2022
This one just lost his job.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by tit(f): 5:13am On May 17, 2022
what are they taught in police college?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Stallionhorse: 5:35am On May 17, 2022
If your from south east and south south.. Get ready for war... We have sat down and watched for too long.. Its time to put head to sworn.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by TheWolfen(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2022
His name and face shows. He wont escape it.
He is a goner already

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by beautyhd: 6:25am On May 17, 2022
Imagine what a law enforcer is saying, that’s actually the plain truth, that’s why you see many northern Muslim soldiers in the south killing Christians at the slightest provocation.

An average Muslim believes killing an unbeliever (Christians, atheists, pagans) takes them to paradise.

Fight against churches is taught in their mosques, don’t be deceived.

I’ve stayed with them and their opinion leader also a well learned mallam told me these.

The person you see as a friend there will direct killers to your house telling them a Christian lives there.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:26am On May 17, 2022
lol the same police Nigerians where expecting to arrest the killers.

Nigerian Christians are the most naive, docile and coward people I've ever met.

a country where every sensitive positions is being dominated by Muslims is where you expect justice for such case?
told them that nothing will come out from that they think I was lying.
like who will prosecute them?
police? IGP Muslim.
court? judges Muslims
president Muslim
governor Muslim
etc.

for your information ALL MUSLIMS SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY
those Muslims condemning the act especially Buhari and igp are just playing to the gallery.
the earlier Nigeria Christians wise up the better for them.
if they kill you, kill them too.

There was a time things like this would have resulted to huge bloodshed of igbos in the north but guess what? it has stopped because they know the consequences of touching any single igbo up there.
the last time they tried it, they where hugely massacred in the south here especially south east, ever since then, they leant their lessons and start respecting themselves.
your enemy will never respect you till you give him a good reason to do that.
tomorrow they'll still kill another Christian and all the coward Christians will do is to rant on social media and hand everything over to God.
Nonsense cowards Christians, una go, go into extinction soon.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:38am On May 17, 2022
Romanoff:
This one just lost his job.
hahahhaahaha
you see the naivety of Christians I'm talking about.
you guys are still deluded and far from current reality.
read my lips very well.
THIS OFFICER IS LIKELY TO BE PROMOTED THAT LOOSING HIS JOB.

Make una dey there make pant dey wear una

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by OKOATA(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Women and their mouth self the country is on fire now , to use brain avert this problem she would have apologized and left with her life , having a woman from a well brought up home in nigeria now is rare , and these animals don't care if you are a day old. Baby once there's anything relating to religious ofences its going to be a bloodbath
I swear she reminds me of Leih Sharibu that was told to denounce christ and be free, now she's in that place all those years giving birth to those demons like rat. Even If Deborah had apologized and left the scene instantly because I'm sure no matter the apology they will still come for her. She had the chance to save her live, I'm not supporting any Islam because I was once before I left that cursed religion but when it deals with life save yourself first.

Why would she even apologize? Because she said blood of Jesus? Yes she should have saved her life, do all you can to save yourself and japa from that demonic school. May her soul rest in peace IJN.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by OBoy50: 7:50am On May 17, 2022
grin
He is an officer of the law but an enforcer of Sharia law.. just take a look at the so-called police officer... He hasn't shaved and I guess this one na life- long bandit inside town battalion from turji camp... He must be a KAFFIR/KUFFAR for hiding his real identity.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by limeta(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2022
Is Nigeria an islamic country
Something you guys are not telling
How can a Nigerian police say that and still keep his job
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by saintkel(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
Guys how can we contact Deborah's parent to show our support....we need a thread on dis....
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Skillsnigeria: 9:48am On May 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by slivertongue: 10:29am On May 17, 2022
This is why the insecurity has persisted
Re: Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman by Opolopoopolonio: 11:25am On May 17, 2022
I shouldn't be surprised. sad

Even the muslims that have managed to condemn the act so far have been careful to add the caveat - 'learn to respect other religion's redlines' so as not to be ostracized by their more damning brethren... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Accused Of Rigging Votes, Supporters Called Him Thief, Ole Ole / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy On Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Soldier Pull Him Uniform Refuses To Go Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.