Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Between Zuba College Of Education And NOUN, Which One Is Better For PGDE? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Zuba College Of Education And NOUN, Which One Is Better For PGDE? (340 Views)

Functions Of The Noun Phrase And Noun Clause / NTI Where Is Our Result For 2017/2018 Pgde Result / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Zuba College Of Education And NOUN, Which One Is Better For PGDE? by yemmybx(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Which institution is better for a stress free Part-time (Saturday & Sunday) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) programme between Zuba College of Education and National Open University(NOUN) Abuja?

Please give reasons. My job may not give me time to be running to school within the week aside from Saturday and Sundays.

Kindly state the cost of the application form and other required cost.

Thank you.
Re: Between Zuba College Of Education And NOUN, Which One Is Better For PGDE? by Machinegun91(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
I want to know too
Re: Between Zuba College Of Education And NOUN, Which One Is Better For PGDE? by yemmybx(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Anyone with genuine information about these institutions should please share.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Easy Way To Install Windows 11 On Unsupported Cpus / 11 Best Practice Tips For Effective Online Tutoring In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.