Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) (56581 Views)

Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by Radley26: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook and WhatsApp is back
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by frankmoney(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Radley26:
Facebook and WhatsApp is back
back where
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by Olodo24: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na wetin fit Mark. His community standards are too childish. One can't even be vocal on Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by warlordd(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let all of them crash so that everybody will go home and sleep. There are so much trouble in the world and most of the problems of the world today are either caused or made worse by social media.
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by ensamy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram observing IPOB sit at home grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by MyExpression(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
No matter the blackout, I'll NEVER use Telegram.......except.....
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
TrincoMarley:
Breakfast will reach everyone.
Other tech giants better brace up. Hope they're taking notes. An attack on them will be a disaster.
Cc: Google, YouTube...and our Nairaland

If Google goes down.... forget am.... na Rapture dey happen next

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by nurain150(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
mTN too down
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by gr8cany: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook is back
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by raphy(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Lol I don fight with my network tire i think say na network wahala
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cheesy

Very good.

This is the best time to catch that your whóre girlfriend.
Call her now! If her line remains busy after like 2-3 calls for more than 5 minutes, YOU ARE ACTUALLY JUST DATING YOURSELF grin

Why do u concluded that?? grin

Make she no answer call again cos fb is down? tongue
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by CPU25(f): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2021
the world is much better and beautiful than social media........at least lets take this break and experience life outside the screens of our gadgets
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by laudate: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
TrincoMarley:
Breakfast will reach everyone.
Other tech giants better brace up. Hope they're taking notes. An attack on them will be a disaster.
Cc: Google, YouTube...and our Nairaland

Do you know how many times Nairaland has gone down?

I know of at least 3 outages. In one of them, many people lost their posts spanning a few years, back to back. Those posts have never surfaced again, thanks to Nairaland' going down, back then.
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by Chuky7(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
habeeb246:
All those p2p crypto vendors on whatsapp undecided

please share me some of their contacts? the p2p
Re: Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) by tafat: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bad business for Mark zuckerberg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Activate Mtn 100mb For N100 And 50mb For N50 Data Plan / Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again (good Reason) / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.