Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

2go Trending - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2go Trending (380 Views)

Checkout The Photos And Personal Info Of The 27 Year Old Nigerian Trending Now. / Latest And Trending Ankara Wedding Fascinator Hat Styles In Lagos Nigeria (2021) / Trending Pre Wedding Pictures, They Recreated Their Beautiful School Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go Trending by vicmatias(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
I miss my 2go Ultimate Star �

Re: 2go Trending by Drella(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
vicmatias:
I miss my 2go Ultimate Star �

You're on your own.
Re: 2go Trending by Promotions: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
True be told, 2go was nice and kinda better than WhatsApp
Re: 2go Trending by OBTMOS(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Promotions:
True be told, 2go was nice and kinda better than WhatsApp

No, it was so easy to change identity and impersonate someone on 2go.
That was one of the major loop holes
Re: 2go Trending by Promotions: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
OBTMOS:

No, it was so easy to change identity and impersonate someone on 2go.
That was one of the major loop holes
same as WhatsApp,lots of fake identities too..why I liked 2go that year was the option to chat with random people, play games and lots of rooms...I still have about 5 good friends from 2go and it's been about 9-10 yrs of friendship.

For the record anyone can create a fake profile online

(1) (Reply)

Boy Who Used To Work As Conductor In Lagos Saved, Learns How To Build Website / NDDC Launches Talent Hunt In Niger Delta To Promote Creativity. / Catering Service In Bodija Oluyole Dugbe In Ibadan Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.