Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns (26040 Views)

Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2021
InHeaven:

grin See Chiamaka leg o grin grin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by felzokugo(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:
So people will loose the shop they "own" if they decide not to open for business.
Like I decide not to open my shop that I am the one paying the rent and own the goods in it and you are threatening that I will loose it.

It's either AYCF is a mad group or they are set of lazy youths looking for people's business to inherit.
Dem wan take style colobi plateau and benue naa...

They should remove, Plateau and Benue from their madness, good for them, they didn't mention Kwara.

Boomboclats!!
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Jolomenas:

Ode there are millions of igbos here that are not willing to go home.

Oloriburuku......ode
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by felzokugo(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:
So people will loose the shop they "own" if they decide not to open for business.
Like I decide not to open my shop that I am the one paying the rent and own the goods in it and you are threatening that I will loose it.

It's either AYCF is a mad group or they are set of lazy youths looking for people's business to inherit.

They should remove, Plateau and Benue from their madness, good for them, they didn't mention Kwara.

Boomboclats!!
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

The same thing your fore fathers are looking for in Shell, BP Mobil that is not in your region.

You have to finish managing your skull mining business, yahoo plus, as well as drugs bushiness first.

The world has seen which land is productive from the pictures posted.

Still dialogue, justice, fairness remains the best option.
Ekwesu cheesy

The shell and Exomobil na for SOUTH SOUTH na not your 5% unproductive land

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by felzokugo(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

The bolded is the one million dollar question none of them wants to answer. They want to have their country and still remain as economic refugees in their former country. It's funny really.
Name one country dat has no economic ties wit other country abeg??
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2021
stinechykee:
You said that Igbo noise no dey pass internet but the way I see it you people are even the one that is helping Igbos make their noise pass here.Are you people no dey shame
The 5% region are known to be clout chaser, chest beater, drugs dealer and Ogwu ego blessed with dry and unproductive land grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Blackdisciple(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2021
But I thought the sit at home order is in the SE not in the northern states too, abi the apata yarnners just wan yarn ni
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2021
felzokugo:

Name one country dat has no economic ties wit other country abeg??
Baba go to your dry and unproductive land Biko grin angry

You are spoiling our imagine peddling drugs here and there grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by grandeoj09(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Please what's your share I'm Nigeria ?
I believe you suffer to feed as usual.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by MummyD2020(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Shebi dey paid the rent and its their daily pay they are losing? U people will never cease to amaze me with ur misplaced priorities and lack of proactive nature
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Slurity(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lol. Nothing will happen. I am not aware that any law prohibits private individuals from closing their shops
By The time you get to court, you will realize that there is law for every activities you do daily, even how you eat your own food prepared by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2021
stinechykee:
Your entire generation Id..ot if you really have family.Lazy and dirty people that depend on Igbo sweat to succeed
Go back to your dry land drugs dealer grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

For where...

Even when you occupy it...few months later, you will not be able to pay the rent.

Dialogue is the best solution
No dialogue. Keep killing your flat headed and yam leg people for all we care grin grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
The 5% region are known to be clout chaser, chest beater, drugs dealer and Ogwu ego blessed with dry and unproductive land grin grin

You 70% region are widely know for human skull mining, Oluwole, Jankara human parts business, jibiti, drugs dealing, 419 and yahoo plus...yet your region is decaying...What have you done with your skull mining ritual money...?

1 Like

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
No dialogue. Keep killing your flat headed and yam leg people for all we care grin grin

Yet you wake up at 12am writing epistle...unity begging...

Who went to Benin republic IDP camp to beg for Sunday Igboho? smiley smiley
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:
I personally think all Igbo shops should be shut in compliance with IPOB sit at home grin pls all state govts should take back such property and send my brothers back to Biafra land grin

I take it you’re recommending this line of action after the sovereign state of Biafra has been achieved? If so, i’m with you 100%! wink
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
Go back to your dry land drugs dealer grin

See your wet land skull miner....pic 1

and see his dry land...pic 2

Which one should be dry land, Baba Wasui?

You go soon choke..lol

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

See your wet land skull miner....pic 1

and see his dry land...pic 2

Which one should be dry land, Baba Wasui?

You go soon chock...lol
grin cheesy grin

Your unproductive land is unhabitable that's why your people troops to the extend of running to north grin

Your 5% region lacks foreign investment grin

Who go even invest put for AfghanEASTstan with red mud and dry unproductive land

Last last the hausas go fling your people throwaway back to their efulefu region grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
Ekwesu cheesy

The shell and Exomobil na for SOUTH SOUTH na not your 5% unproductive land

But you mentioned the north...

Are your forefathers there too?

The 5% region has more investment there than your 70% region have there.

You are just too lazy...

You offer is only accommodation...as if you give it free of charge.lol
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Lokojatoofar: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2021
When its not dictatorship. Why threaten people who put you in that office to manage the general affairs of citizens on their behalf with economic hardship?
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
grin cheesy grin

Your unproductive land is unhabitable that's why your people troops to the extend of running to north grin

Your 5% region lacks foreign investment grin

Who go even invest put for AfghanEASTstan with red mud and dry unproductive land

Last last the hausas go fling your people throwaway back to their efulefu region grin

What has your foreign investment done for your 70% region?

Nothing

The 5% region will still have decent accommodation if they are thrown out, unlike you...with your decaying structures...

See more of the red mud and unproductive dry land... cheesy

You are making a mess of yourself, bro.

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

You 70% region are widely know for human skull mining, Oluwole, Jankara human parts business, jibiti, drugs dealing, 419 and yahoo plus...yet your region is decaying...What have you done with your skull mining ritual money...?
Even a mad man knows ndigbo as Ogwu ego people + drugs dealer... All your illiterate brothers for computer village are hardened criminals selling fufu for their fellow human being as phone.. Your 5% region is cursed with thieves grin grin

Riff raff begging for DIALOGUE grin grin.... when you are done killing yourself to the brim then we go consider una cry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

But you mentioned the north...

Are your forefathers there too?

The 5% region has more investment there than your 70% region have there.

You are just too lazy...

You offer is only accommodation...as if you give it free of charge.lol
Nwanne you are a confusionist. No point engaging you begging for presidency and at the same time begging for Biafra. Your region is cursed like i said

Good day
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by CXLVII: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2021
meolaniyi:
Attention seeker. Government's shop abi? The one government gave them free? I thought you guys said sit at home by Igbos is not your business.

This sit at home must continue, at least, it's paining the right people. IPOB does need to do anything the north. The bandits and terrorist are doing the needful for IPOB

This is the foolishness we talking about. Paining people that you sitting at home? Where did you adopt this mentality?

Commit suicide then, so they can be very pained!

Sitting at home as if you get unemployment benefits!
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

The same thing your fore fathers are looking for in Shell, BP Mobil that is not in your region.

You have to finish managing your skull mining business, yahoo plus, as well as drugs bushiness first.

The world has seen which land is productive from the pictures posted.

Still dialogue, justice, fairness remains the best option.
Haaaaaaaaaa Ekwesu is begging for DIALOGUE

When you are done killing your drugs peddler people and Ogwu ego people then we can consider una

Anuofia grin grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
Even a mad man knows ndigbo as Ogwu ego people + drugs dealer... All your illiterate brothers for computer village are hardened criminals selling fufu for their fellow human being as phone.. Your 5% region is cursed with thieves grin grin

Riff raff begging for DIALOGUE grin grin.... when you are done killing yourself to the brim then we go consider una cry grin grin

Who is begging for dialogue?

I am just echoing what you president said.

A region cursed with thieves..and your forefather, introduced blockade and starvation that killed millions so that they can have one country with you skull mining angels...?

Baba Wasiu that one no be madness.?

Why would kill millions to have thieves in your country... shocked?
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

A region caused with thieves..and your forefather, introduced blockade and starvation that killed millions so that they can have one country with you skull mining angels...?

Baba Wasiu that one no be madness.?

Why would kill millions to have thieves in your country... shocked?
grin grin grin

Cry me a river Ogwu ego
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Empty noise maker... how about expelling igbos from North? The gimmick no work again
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
Nwanne you are a confusionist. No point engaging you begging for presidency and at the same time begging for Biafra. Your region is cursed like i said

Good day

Aburo, you are more confused, asking for Yoruba Nation and at the same time begging for the sick Tinubu to be president with all your life.

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Redcrafton: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
grin grin grin

Cry me a river Ogwu ego

I will reduce you to just a word...

You are running short of word, aburo... wink
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Spherical77(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Aboro, you are more confused, asking for Yoruba Nation and at the same time begging for the sick Tinubu to be president with all your life.
grin angry

Thankfully I'm not killing my people endlessly like chicken and burning their properties just get the Yoruba nation smiley

Your region is cursed Nwanne grin

Stop fighting for loss battle. Your forefather ojukwu who was a coward lost. Biafra is dead long time ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / Lessons From The Second Niger Bridge - Thisday / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.