Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns (26045 Views)

Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Jolomenas: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are just a Terrorist, bloody infidel ( kafiri)
Haba di dinne kafiri?

Dan shegiya
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by BahaushenArewa: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Empty threat
Try it that Ebeano super market will be reassign to another person.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by D1official: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:
I personally think all Igbo shops should be shut in compliance with IPOB sit at home grin pls all state govts should take back such property and send my brothers back to Biafra land grin
It's so disheartening how glaring the trademark of the almajiris is even amongst their elites.

So all you dream about is how to loot the labour and sweat of hardworking igbos.

Mumu, we no do again na by force. Sooner than later Igbo revolt for naija go clear for una eye.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by showafrica(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lol. Nothing will happen. I am not aware that any law prohibits private individuals from closing their shops

Lol, see wahala oo, an igbo man decides to rest on Monday and abokii is angry. Igbos have been feeding this people for years... Its time to remove the feeding bottle.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by stinechykee: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
showafrica:

Lol, see wahala oo, an igbo man decides to rest on Monday and abokii is angry. Igbos have been feeding this people for years... Its time to remove the feeding bottle.
Gbam!!! You have the wisdom of Solomon.Dont mind those parasites and leeches very soon they will hear am

1 Like

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by stinechykee: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Aburo stop changing the goal post...

You are not killing your people...?

What is skull mining...? Is it mo-keys you mine their skull?
Please take it with the way you give it to him as E Dey Hot before he drink Sniper hahahaha
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Reflect7: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
WeAREallPERV:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sit-at-home-seal-any-shop-closed-in-solidarity-with-ipob-arewa-group-tells-northern-governors/%3famp

DON'T JUST CLOSE THEIR SHOPS. DRIVE THEM OUT AND SEND THEM BACK TO ABA AND UMUAHIA AND ONITSHA.

LET THEM FORM THEIR BIAFRA THERE.

YOU WANT BIAFRA, SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE NORTH??

IDIOTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by stinechykee: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
dealerman:
I totally disagree with this order. If anyone has to show his solidarity by protesting, you go back to Igboland or to the western Nigeria if you'll be allowed to, and do your sit at home protest.

Hausas don't like the idea of Biafra sovereignty and you want to come display your solidarity in their land. Habaaaaa this won't be acceptable now.

Which part of Igboland will accept fulani's coming out in the open to protest the law against open grazing?

Let's not push our luck too far.

This is as good as pulling the whiskers on tiger's mouth!
Oga to start with,is Middle Belt Housa/Fulani region.When did North Central become Housa/Fulani indigenous land you people want to grab their land by force like you people have been planning
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by stinechykee: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
The 5% region are known to be clout chaser, chest beater, drugs dealer and Ogwu ego blessed with dry and unproductive land grin grin
Is it easy to have a chest to beat? Atleast Igbos have a chest to beat but you people flat flat chest and big mouth that is why you people talk unreasonably
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Reflect7: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
Yorober mooslims!

Your plan to loot Igbo property is DOA. You better go and get a life and stop regurgitating all over the internet in defence of a cow fvcking presidiot!

Animal. Could you utter these words in a 'Biafra' led by IPOB and President Kanu?

Would they not kill you immediately?

Nigeria is a free, democratic society.

Nigeria is 10,000 times better than your primitive, backward Banana republic dotcom dictatorship led by high school dropout thugs.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by stinechykee: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Spherical77:
Your flat head didn't tell you that you are in their land. You got no choice than to obliged to their do and don't

Or you migrate back to your AfghanEASTan
and unproductive land grin

The choice is all yours
I said it that you Yorubas will remain Fulani slave for the rest of una life
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Reflect7: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
inderhappy:
I don't even know why any sensible igbo would remain in North by now, what are you people doing they in the first place.

DON'T MIND THE HYPOCRITES.

YOU HATE NIGERIA YET YOU ARE ALL OVER NIGERIA IN YOUR MILLIONS, FAR MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND REFUSE TO GO HOME TO YOUR PRECIOUS BIAFRA.

IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Gandollaar(f): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Reflect7:

Animal. Could you utter these words in a 'Biafra' led by IPOB and President Kanu?

Would they not kill you immediately?

Nigeria is a free, democratic society.

Nigeria is 10,000 times better than your primitive, backward Banana republic dotcom dictatorship led by high school dropout thugs.
E be like say my post pain you well? grin

Fvcking headslammer! grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by LILTJAY1: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
uptownmusic:

The northern countercoup is mainly about revenge. You guys only think others envy you, but it's all in your mind and head, nobody send you.
ask him what they have that others will envy? grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by LILTJAY1: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
CSTRR:

Shut up, psycho.

I don't support kanu. I am not even from the East.

If you go through my post history, you would see where I have consistently derided igbos who fall for that charlatan.

But unlike you, I am not driven by hate.
I know the root cause of issues and the real elephant in the room.

I will never support looting people's business just because they don't want your Nigeria.

You are sick.
you are no longer igbo? shocked
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
LILTJAY1:
ask him what they have that others will envy? grin
It's all in the head man, cos the reality be say nobody really send you grin
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by LILTJAY1: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
uptownmusic:

It's all in the head man, cos the reality be say nobody really send you grin
you are right grin cheesy
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
LILTJAY1:
you are right grin cheesy
Ma nigga grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by luluman: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
Any idiot that try that rubbish will be sent back to their unproductive red mud land.
You just displayed stvpidity, so I cannot decide to stay in my house any day I wish? Which constitution says that?
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by olaolaking: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Closing shop mean opportunity for others....am still waiting for igbos in Lagos to comply with the sit at home.
Dey no bun dem well.

Ebuka for computer vilage sef dey vex for ipob

1 Like

Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by CSTRR: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
LILTJAY1:
you are no longer igbo? shocked
I never said I am.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by LILTJAY1: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
CSTRR:

I never said I am.
shutthefuckup nigga. Who do you wanna lie to here? You know since when I don dey nairaland? Do t reaaon my new moniker ooh..
You are igbo from imo state...
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by sharpsecret: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
allthingsgood:

Yea that's all u can do, blab and insult. E no pass like that. Buhari doesn't even know u exists. Una noise no de pass internet. grin

Mind u am neither Yoruba nor Muslim. Neither am I interested in the paltry properties of peasants. Igbos should be booted back to Biafra. Why are u so scared of going back home
even Igbos in better countries likes Switzerland and Germany wants to come back to the land of the rising sun....how much more someone in borno or Katsina....they will gladly return home once Biafra succeeds
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lol. Nothing will happen. I am not aware that any law prohibits private individuals from closing their shops

The law should be made immidiately just like in the case of open grazing.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by ledaman: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
The 5% region people should continue to sit @ home till next year,It is very good for their region. They should continue the killings of their brothers and sisters too !
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Sunday2021: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
luluman:
You just displayed stvpidity, so I cannot decide to stay in my house any day I wish? Which constitution says that?
who give you house in the north? Is there any northerner that own a house in your land?
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by J3susFr3ak: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

“And for the avoidance of doubt, we will not fold our arms and watch the north get further destabilized by a violent strategy, whether in Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Niger or any state in northern Nigeria because our hands are already full with challenges of insecurity and we are praying fervently day and night to find lasting peace”.

but genocide ,kidnapping hoodlums raping somebody wife in front of the husband and killing the husband can continue

but ipob is our problem! mad people

You hit an important point here. Nebulous groups like the ACF and the likes love making a lot of noise and still think that by barking the word NORTH NORTH a lot --it lends them some type of legitimacy for speaking on behalf of the Middle Belt--at least the Christian dominated ones. The ACF and similar Northern groups do not speak for me....and sure as hell do not speak for the people in Benue and Plateau! They might lure and deceive some confused elder or even a bewitched and morose Governor like Lalong--but most hyper-aware people in those states understand things clearly...the core Northern groups including the ACF speak for themselves--not the Middle Belt. Claiming otherwise means they are just being deliberately deceptive for a reason. Most Plateau natives would rather have their own shops close to an Igbo-owned shop rather than be anywhere near a Hausa Muslim one for e good reason--just the same way Plateau natives would rather live close to any Christian Southerner than anywhere near a Hausa Muslim one. While one can be a bit blunt and straightforward, the other may smile at you in the afternoon, and even claim to be the most nicest and generous person around--but when given the chance--would come and slaughter your whole family at night and claim your land. This is the typical Northern Muslim....claiming to be speak for all, but secretly hoisting to dominate you: either by a senseless reproduction rate, or by murder.
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by Godispeace: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin igbo sweat from drugs, fake products, money rituals , kidnapping , internet scam . very stupid ediot !!!!!!
stinechykee:
Your entire generation Id..ot if you really have family.Lazy and dirty people that depend on Igbo sweat to succeed
Re: Comply With IPOB Sit-At-Home In The North & Lose Your Shops - Arewa Warns by allthingsgood: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
sharpsecret:
even Igbos in better countries likes Switzerland and Germany wants to come back to the land of the rising sun....how much more someone in borno or Katsina....they will gladly return home once Biafra succeeds

Why wait?? Come back now! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.