Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen (27456 Views)

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Scottz: 3:51am On Oct 05, 2021
And one idiot moved this to FP?
Nairaland mods are senseless sometimes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by WoundedLamb: 3:58am On Oct 05, 2021
OP seems to have just targeted those he doesn't like or those he feels he's better than. What he has failed to realize is that there are millions of people using the social media but these people he mentioned are the few ones that have succeeded in making something out of it, that's hard work. Besides, we all have something we depend on to survive directly or indirectly. If you remove computers, I wouldn't be a programmer anymore. If you remove cars, mechanics wouldn't have anything to repair. So why isolate those who depend on social media and make it look as if they are less talented? If they could make it via social media, what makes you think they'd not be able to adapt in the absence of it?

I was even thinking he'd mention the fact that the rate of unemployment will generally go up, but he targeted individuals instead. And that number 11 suggests that Nairaland is not a social media platform. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Bigchristo: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Vabama:
1. RENO OMOKRI Will Become Useless !!!

2. Tunde Ednut Will Discover That Without Instagram , He is Useless , Bro better Go and Learn Handwork , You No Get Talent at all.

3. Broda Shaggi Will Start Performing at Birthday Parties and Naming Ceremonies !!!

4. Angela Nwosu will start standing at motor packs and be selling BLUE EYE BEAD , She may be shouting "AM ANGELA NWOSU , THAT UNA SOCIAL MEDIA OGBANJE , MY BEAD STILL DEY WORK"

5. Nollywood Actors and Producers will start looking for boys who will narrate their movies at Hold-Ups and Motor Parks .... "THE BOYS WILL BE LIKE" ..... "BRO NA YUL EDOCHIE ACT THIS MOVIE OOOOO , HE EVEN KILL ZUBBY MICHAEL FOR THE MOVIE" .... I Swear You Go like am !!!

6. NTA , CHANNELS TV , And Other TV Channels will start collecting sponsored post and be doing shakara

7. MARK ANGEL and Others WILL START BUYING TIME ON TV STATIONS JUST TO SHOW HIS COMEDY SKITS

8. Nairaland Will Become the regular source of News For Nigerians , EVEN DAVIDO AND WIZKID WILL OPEN ACCOUNTS , And That time .....

9. Now The FG Will Starting Doing all they want , where is internet again !!! .... that Time Una Go Know say Buhari better pass OBANSANJO !!!

10. Yahoo Boys and Runs Girls will Know say them no get work !!!

11. Cubana Chief Priest and Other Online Billionaires will Join NAIRALAND !!!

Written By: CHIEFDONALD.COM

Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by jaxxy(m): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2021
MorataFC:
This thread should be caption as:

'The most dump topic that made the frontpage in 2021'

Not dumb but rather called funny bt true. Social media has become a wine many need to take to survive.

One small gal like that used social media buy latest GLE350 I’m still wondering what work she dey do ooo. shocked grin

We have not rested for the last 1week on ig na that suv she dey post.

Again small pikin oo
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by highoctane: 5:41am On Oct 05, 2021
paskal16:
Been seeing that old man pic everywhere who’s he?
He is an actor in Squid games, Name Yeong -su

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by ayenale1(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2021
If im bubu I'll have shutdown the internet space and release some for banking and other important office activities or u limit internet usage at 20mb per day on every sim irrespective of ur sub...we go get sense by force...nairaland will be jampacked...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by izubext007: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Ur number 1 9 and 10 makes u a mugu
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by RodgersAkpafu: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP seems to have just targeted those he doesn't like or those he feels he's better than. What he has failed to realize is that there are millions of people using the social media but these people he mentioned are the few ones that have succeeded in making something out of it, that's hard work. Besides, we all have something we depend on to survive directly or indirectly. If you remove computers, I wouldn't be a programmer anymore. If you remove cars, mechanics wouldn't have anything to repair. So why isolate those who depend on social media and make it look as if they are less talented? If they could make it via social media, what makes you think they'd not be able to adapt in the absence of it?

I was even thinking he'd mention the fact that the rate of unemployment will generally go up, but he targeted individuals instead. And that number 11 suggests that Nairaland is not a social media platform. Lol.
Dont mind em

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by iamdapsyj(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2021
MorataFC:
This thread should be caption as:

'The most dump topic that made the frontpage in 2021'

I concur....
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by bleskid: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2021
I was thinking about my life ,, immediately Facebook came back to life ,, thinking suspended grin I
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by warlordd(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Ipob will die a natural death because there won't be any platform to sell their half-baked lies.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Zeel007: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That your number ten....

Show that huzzle some respect

Don't just call it yahoo.....say bombing, street, keyboarding...
Lol, you no well o. You better go find better thing do.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by gaftsoil(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2021
That No. 9
Buhari can never be better than Obasanjo.. Never ever ever
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by space9880: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That your number ten....

Show that huzzle some respect

Don't just call it yahoo.....say bombing, street, keyboarding...
check your email
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by TemmyT002(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Mumu post. That number 1 is funny. Omokri is on all the social media platforms and information platforms.
Medium, Qyora, YouTube.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by BluntCrazeMan: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2021
posty56:
from the most popular series on Netflix "squid games"
Not the most popular...
But the Most Recent...
People and lies sef.
And you want to make Nigeria Better with unconfirmed statements such as these??
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2021
TemmyT002:
Mumu post. That number 1 is funny. Omokri is on all the social media platforms and information platforms.
Medium, Qyora, YouTube.
I was forced to ask if he was the one that manages all those outlets by himself alone.
But if you follow his posts, they just all have that same characteristics of him.
I continue to wonder how he does it..
ALL ALONE.
No Admin.
No Manager.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by MarvisPraise50(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Best post so far vabama..

You crack my ribs..
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Fantazy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
I thought you wanted you create something meaningful and educating.
But reverse is the case.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Alicia1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
妇女那样。

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta / Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church / Dammy Krane Blasts Tekno. Calls Him "Duck Head" Over His New Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.