Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen (27450 Views)

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by FamTomx2(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2021
grin Op, small oil still dey drop from your head oh,

The Dislike button is very important here and Mr Seun is still blind to see it, always thinking about generating traffic..no time for system overhauling,

Lindaikeji blog forum has the disliked button for those that posts rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by zamaani(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Many Benz will be out for sale at affordable prices grin
Vabama:
1. RENO OMOKRI Will Become Useless !!!

2. Tunde Ednut Will Discover That Without Instagram , He is Useless , Bro better Go and Learn Handwork , You No Get Talent at all.

3. Broda Shaggi Will Start Performing at Birthday Parties and Naming Ceremonies !!!

4. Angela Nwosu will start standing at motor packs and be selling BLUE EYE BEAD , She may be shouting "AM ANGELA NWOSU , THAT UNA SOCIAL MEDIA OGBANJE , MY BEAD STILL DEY WORK"

5. Nollywood Actors and Producers will start looking for boys who will narrate their movies at Hold-Ups and Motor Parks .... "THE BOYS WILL BE LIKE" ..... "BRO NA YUL EDOCHIE ACT THIS MOVIE OOOOO , HE EVEN KILL ZUBBY MICHAEL FOR THE MOVIE" .... I Swear You Go like am !!!

6. NTA , CHANNELS TV , And Other TV Channels will start collecting sponsored post and be doing shakara

7. MARK ANGEL and Others WILL START BUYING TIME ON TV STATIONS JUST TO SHOW HIS COMEDY SKITS

8. Nairaland Will Become the regular source of News For Nigerians , EVEN DAVIDO AND WIZKID WILL OPEN ACCOUNTS , And That time .....

9. Now The FG Will Starting Doing all they want , where is internet again !!! .... that Time Una Go Know say Buhari better pass OBANSANJO !!!

10. Yahoo Boys and Runs Girls will Know say them no get work !!!

11. Cubana Chief Priest and Other Online Billionaires will Join NAIRALAND !!!

Written By: CHIEFDONALD.COM

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Mayour11(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2021
This is funny...

The truth is that everyone will become more innovative.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Emocruize(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2021
paskal16:
Been seeing that old man pic everywhere who’s he?
me too O

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Emeka71(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Not only in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Itzcelestinw: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2021
True
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by zamaani(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Many Benz will be out for sale at affordable prices grin grin
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by PericomaNwankwo: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Increase in price of Radio plus increase in Radio band traffic
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by frankmoney(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2021
All this things you mentioned are not important ..

The main thing is unemployment go skyrocket
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by BluntCrazeMan: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Emocruize:
Why am i seeing so many pictures from this particular movie today
Na the New Trending Something..
That's the type of craze that goes with any new trending something
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Maxwellisaac: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2021
I just dunno, buhh I soon realized I can actually doh mahh things without social media..Issa anyone one knowin' dixx, too?
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by raphy(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Oil de this guy head
but the celebrity names never finish na ..
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by neyoohhh: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Nigerians are the retarde*d part of social media lol

Em loud ass mofos won't be missed
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2021
With all the social media LOCKDOWN in the last 24 hours,
This user has said it all

BT seriously
This shows that the world's dependency on social media is becoming too much and more ways to protect it's users should be highly advocated for

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Owen247: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Vabama:
1. RENO OMOKRI Will Become Useless !!!

2. Tunde Ednut Will Discover That Without Instagram , He is Useless , Bro better Go and Learn Handwork , You No Get Talent at all.

3. Broda Shaggi Will Start Performing at Birthday Parties and Naming Ceremonies !!!

4. Angela Nwosu will start standing at motor packs and be selling BLUE EYE BEAD , She may be shouting "AM ANGELA NWOSU , THAT UNA SOCIAL MEDIA OGBANJE , MY BEAD STILL DEY WORK"

5. Nollywood Actors and Producers will start looking for boys who will narrate their movies at Hold-Ups and Motor Parks .... "THE BOYS WILL BE LIKE" ..... "BRO NA YUL EDOCHIE ACT THIS MOVIE OOOOO , HE EVEN KILL ZUBBY MICHAEL FOR THE MOVIE" .... I Swear You Go like am !!!

6. NTA , CHANNELS TV , And Other TV Channels will start collecting sponsored post and be doing shakara

7. MARK ANGEL and Others WILL START BUYING TIME ON TV STATIONS JUST TO SHOW HIS COMEDY SKITS

8. Nairaland Will Become the regular source of News For Nigerians , EVEN DAVIDO AND WIZKID WILL OPEN ACCOUNTS , And That time .....

9. Now The FG Will Starting Doing all they want , where is internet again !!! .... that Time Una Go Know say Buhari better pass
10. Yahoo Boys and Runs Girls will Know say them no get work !!!

11. Cubana Chief Priest and Other Online Billionaires will Join NAIRALAND !!!

Written By: CHIEFDONALD.COM

Aswear �������

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Habib101: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2021
That's when u will know that social media is really doin people a favour most especially d untalented onece when it off u will know who the real deal is cheesy
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by OyigboUpdate: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2021
No shaggi has a YouTube channel
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by VirginSearcher(m): 1:45am On Oct 05, 2021
That number one na savage.. Reno truly will become useless without social media
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by NaranyD(m): 1:59am On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That your number ten....

Show that huzzle some respect

Don't just call it yahoo.....say bombing, street, keyboarding...
Boss leave that guy, continue bombing.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by berrystunn(m): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2021
One day cyberspace will shot down

What next ..

I have plan B .
Because the day will come .

When it's comes
You can't access money from bank or ATM.
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Auskyd(m): 2:41am On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That your number ten....

Show that huzzle some respect

Don't just call it yahoo.....say bombing, street, keyboarding...

Na criminal activity, no need to white wash am.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by ban85: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Asour: 3:06am On Oct 05, 2021
maxtop:
And OP will know how jobless he is if he think other will follow suit just because he is jealous of their achievements .... grin grin grin

Nice Point.

Maybe not jealousy but slight ignorance.
It's funny that it didn't occur to the OP that these 'jobless' people created a niche out of social media on their own. A feat that not easily achievable.

Why does the OP think that they all are in incapable of being creative outside of Instagram/Facebook?
These guys are filling a need! They'll not be what they are if they don't fill a need. Whether or not they can weather a No-instagram world is theirs to show not for the Op to decide.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Asour: 3:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Think of it this way:

They'll do what they'd have done if their was no
Social media.

Humans adapt.
Why not ask the thousands of Oil industry workers in Nigeria what they'd have done if God did not bestow us with such minerals. Of course you won't.
Why? Because you subconsciously think these social media guys have it easy. They seem to be enjoying stress-freely.

Well, why not try it? Open an Instagram page today and test for yourself.

I just hope this OP is joking and my comments too can be taken jocularly.
otherwise, be informed that (I'm not myself a social media person) these guys put in the work — and sacrifice (N.B. I'm not referring to the Yahoo guys/people of easy virtues) required in their crafts. Perhaps even more than many of us traditional 9-5ers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by chocboi78(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2021
It’s the number one for me grin grin
Useless is an understatement
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by Enn214(m): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2021
grin
Reno don post one rubbish sef
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by posty56: 3:40am On Oct 05, 2021
paskal16:
Been seeing that old man pic everywhere who’s he?
it's from a popular series on Netflix currently trending everywhere "squid game".
Re: Nigeria Without Social Media - The Top 11 Things That Will Happen by posty56: 3:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Emocruize:
Why am i seeing so many pictures from this particular movie today
from the most popular series on Netflix "squid games"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido At War / Agbani Darego Shares Beautiful Holiday Pictures From Bali / Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.