Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bola Are @67: Celebrating The Life Of An Icon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bola Are @67: Celebrating The Life Of An Icon (169 Views)

Celebrating The Christ In Christmas / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bola Are @67: Celebrating The Life Of An Icon by ChristianFeeds: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Happy Birthday To Lady Evangelist Bola Are

Hurray! Legendary gospel music minister, Lady Evangelist Bola Are is 67!

All members of the gospel music industry celebrate Bola Are with sweet and heartwarming words.

Evangelist Bola Are is one of the pioneers of gospel music in Nigeria.

Grandmother of ...

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/10/bola-are-67-celebrating-life-of-icon.html

Re: Bola Are @67: Celebrating The Life Of An Icon by Hardgun: 12:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Happy birthday my prophetess

(1) (Reply)

Preach Christ, Not Church! / "God, My Maker, Who Giveth Songs In The Night." / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.