Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 (120 Views)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 / Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 5th August 2021 – Leadership Lessons Fr / Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional 5th July – Do The “first Works” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 by ChristianFeeds: 5:05am On Oct 05, 2021
Ingratitude is dangerous, particularly when it is directly shown against the Almighty God. There are many things we enjoy from Gods benevolence, but we often take them for granted

At a point when David seemed to be forgetful of the goodness of the Lord, he decided to preach to his soul, according to the

Bible reading of today. “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:” “Psalm 103:1-2”

In today’s text, David took some time to list the blessings of God upon his life so that he would not overlook any of them.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/10/open-heavens-devotional-counting-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Christian Courtship / Unless You Are One Of Them, Abstain From Homosexuality And Lesbianism. / Your Loveworld With Pastor Chris 11/10/21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.