Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (12831 Views)

Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East / 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by NinjaMetahuman: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2021
mcbreeze:
Those useless Governor. Just watch what they will say.
First paragraph will be, we believe in the unity and cooperate existence of Nigeria. Useless bunch of lunatics.

Whatever happen in the East, they are to blame. Leadership failure. They fail to act when people needed them most. Now, people's loyalty are to non-state actor. They will still not be loyal to the people but FG.
Ndị Uchu
funny enough, they will still get voted in en mass.

So who is the lunatic? The governors or their voters?
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by allthingsgood: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2021
mcbreeze:
Those useless Governor. Just watch what they will say.
First paragraph will be, we believe in the unity and cooperate existence of Nigeria. Useless bunch of lunatics.

Whatever happen in the East, they are to blame. Leadership failure. They fail to act when people needed them most. Now, people's loyalty are to non-state actor. They will still not be loyal to the people but FG.
Ndị Uchu

wetin FG do u?
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2021
CUMIN:

How are you guys marginalized?

I'm not Igbo. I'm only feeling for them
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by KINGPRIEST777(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Abdul05:
Shut ur mouth, grin ; grin

Kanu is just vacationing in the zoo. Is anything wrong in that? Empty headed

Just for you to comply with ipob@ sit at home .com order is now a big problem to you . grin grin

Ass hole
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by barcaboi(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2021
theNaughtyPope:
It's not about asking for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. It's about asking the Federal Government to do the right things.

Marginalization is an undeniable reality, and as long as the factors triggering the unrest isn't dealt with, there's not hope in sight.

Right before our eyes, our beloved Nigeria is becoming another Somalia undecided undecided
Marginalization how? Haven’t they got reps and senators and governors and even ministers who barely developed the regions? Isn’t it same people that would lead the talk of inclusiveness? How come none talked about restructuring till now?
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Tomek09(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Abdul05:

Just for you to comply with ipob@ sit at home .com order is now a big problem to you . grin grin

[/s]
A.boki Abdullahi. Rest
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Tomek09(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
heykims:
Kanu, the Shekau of the East..
[/s]
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Tomek09(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel01:
This is how a typical southerner reasons and act....

Werey: Nnamdi Kanu did not commit any crime.
Eseoghene: He asked people to kill Policemen and their children.
Werey: It is never a crime to ask for secession.
Eseoghene: He didn't just ask for secession, he also said himself that he has smuggled weapons into Nigeria. Is that not a crime?
Werey: Calling for secession can never be a crime, he has the right.
Eseoghene: Is calling for the killing of 1,000 persons to bury Ikonso not also a crime?
Werey: What of Gumi?
Eseoghene: Who did Gumi say they should kill?
Werey: What of Boko Haram? Who arrested them?
Eseoghene: They don't arrest Boko Haram, they kill them except the one who surrendered and help them catch others. If IPOB members surrender also they will be rehabilitated.
Werey: You are a bigot, idiot.
Eseoghene: You have mental problem.
Werey: Why are you resulting to insult?

Double standard! And support for crooks is in their DNA
[/s]
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Lawlab249: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
only a stupid gorvenor ll rally round Kanu... Same Kanu that insulted and created ESN... Some of Ina just like anyhowness

Igboho did same. Bro, you don't throw away the baby together with the bath water.

Have a great day.
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Lawlab249:

Igboho did same. Bro, you don't throw away the baby together with the bath water.

Have a great day.
stop quoting proverbs anyhow... Nnamdi Kanu ll pay for his crimes... South East gorvenors should stay off
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2021
barcaboi:

Marginalization how? Haven’t they got reps and senators and governors and even ministers who barely developed the regions? Isn’t it same people that would lead the talk of inclusiveness? How come none talked about restructuring till now?

I'm not Igbo. But you and I know the disparity going on in the nation.

I can tell you three ministries and agencies that you'll go and 80% of them are Fulanis and Hausa people. That's marginalization.

I can go on and on, but like this, hunger wan finish my life. Make I no use the small strength discuss Nigeria matter sad grin
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by biafranrealson: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
These people are terrible!
Fighting for A person engaged in Terrorism and all forms of treasonous acts simply because he is your type

Kai kai kai double standard and hypocrisy at its peak...

Kanu is a Terrorist of the highest order and deserves a terorist treatment, anyone supporting him is also a Terrorist
The calamity that will befall your generation should we look for MNK on the next court sitting is better imagined than explained
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
AFTER INCITING HUNDREDS OF DEATHS IN EAST? KANU SHOULD BRING BACK TO LIFE ALL D SECURITY OFFICIALS HE INSTIGATED THEIR DEATHS.THOSE MEN HAD FAMILIES DEPENDING OF THEM. angryKANU KNOWS HE WENT TOO FAR KILLING,HE SHOULD HAVE JUST MAINTAIN HIS CRUSADE BY CONTINUOUS ADVOCACY,HIS FULL OF REGRETS NOW,VERY SURE. undecided
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by rosechika1994: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2021
You are right sir
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Lawlab249: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
stop quoting proverbs anyhow... Nnamdi Kanu ll pay for his crimes... South East gorvenors should stay off

If Igboho doesn't pay, Nnamdi shouldn't. Equality is equity. Nnamdi Kanu is not a above the law, neither should he be placed beneath the law.

Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by stinechykee: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nwaforj44:

https://punchng.com/metuh-urges-seast-governors-to-demand-nnamdi-kanus-release/?amp
Mr Olisa Metu you talk like a true son of Igbos but you don't need to tell those useless governors what to do because they are the ones that invited ant infested fire wood when they proscribed IPOB and they have invited lizard(IPOB)for a feast
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by stinechykee: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nwaforj44:

https://punchng.com/metuh-urges-seast-governors-to-demand-nnamdi-kanus-release/?amp
It is a good thing that some prominent Igbo leaders are speaking up on the issues of Nnamdi Kanu after IPOB have reset their brain.The fear of IPOB is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by stinechykee: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Northern bandit shut up.

Talking Trash.Your government in the name of repented boko haram is releasing boko haram members that have killed thousands of civilians and hundreds of security men,Even burnt down churches.

But you bandits sees nothing wrong in it.

[s][/s]How can you help in demanding for the release of kanu when you people betrayed and have forgotten your brother Igboho in prison.

If not for Kanu nobody will remember there's still something like Igboho now.

This how you people always feel you are all in all,but the truth is even your northern masters knows you are nothing,the very reason they don't see you people as a single threat.
Hahaha truly you know this people in and out.They always use Igbos effort as a ladder to achieve their selfish aim.I still remembered that first time Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and later released and IPOB was protesting they started making noise for restructuring and holding meeting upon meeting in Ibadan but immediately Soldiers want to assinate Nnamdi Kanu and he left suddenly their restructuring noise died.Again Nnamdi Kanu empowered Sunday Igbogho and they started doing protest,everything was going rosy for them but immediately DSS want to kill Sunday Igbogho and he japa to Benin they abandoned Sunday Igbogho to his faith while IPOB and Igbos still stand with Nnamdi Kanu and they were not happy about it that was why they are jumping from any thread that carries IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu topic to unreach their venomous attack there.Evil people
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by kjhova(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
temitope27:
They can't cos they are betrayal

Everybody is a betrayer (or betrayal, as you called it) or saboteur (or sabo, as you guys say)! Never a room for alternate views.

It is fascism you guys want, not freedom!
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by kjhova(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
theNaughtyPope:

I can tell you three ministries and agencies that you'll go and 80% of them are Fulanis and Hausa people. That's marginalization.

I can go on and on, but like this, hunger wan finish my life. Make I no use the small strength discuss Nigeria matter sad grin

I'm with @theNaughtyProfessor on this one. How exactly are Igbos marginalized in Nigeria differently to the condition of Yorubas, Ijaws, Edos etc?

As for the demographics of Federal Ministries and Agencies, the main challenge I see here is the misconception of many southerners about the North. To us down here, Northern Nigeria is only about Hausa, Fulanis & Islam...nothing else.

So if we enter into an office with staff who are Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Alago, Langtang, Bachama, Nupe, Ilorin, Binawa, Igala, Dukawa or Guru, all we see is Hausa-Fulani and Northern Domination. However, an office packed full with Yoruba, Egun, Edo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Igbo, Kalabari, Anioma, Eket etc is seen as diversity. And indeed, there are many different offices like the two above all over Nigeria.

So let's hear it again, how exactly are Igbos marginalized?
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by barcaboi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
theNaughtyPope:

Igbos are so unique they don’t bother themselves with working as civil servants; we all know this. They’d rather face business and grow than work that long in a ministry. They are the trade; what the FG shd do is patronize the work massively like innoson producing for each ministry and many more; local patronage.

2. Their own leaders should pay their workers and also fix the infrastructures not hide under the secessions to hide their cluelessness
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lawlab249:

If Igboho doesn't pay, Nnamdi shouldn't. Equality is equity. Nnamdi Kanu is not a above the law, neither should he be placed beneath the law.

Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
hope u know Igboho ran away so stop writing rubbish...
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Lawlab249: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
hope u know Igboho ran away so stop writing rubbish...

Grow up bro, together with some manners. Cheers.
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by D1official: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
noleflendum:
They don't have the balls to ask for such
They are expecting Omoluabis to join them in order to release that lunatic boy from eating half done bean.
Is it the omoluabi's that the Fulani's has chased to idp camp in Benin?
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lawlab249:

Grow up bro, together with some manners. Cheers.
go and sleep
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
FORGET THOSE ONES THEY DONT CARE FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE TALKLESS KANU IF THE NORTH GIVES THEM POWER AND MONEY THEY WOULD KILL EVERY EASTERNER EVEN THEIR OWN CHILDREN
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by noleflendum: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
D1official:

Is it the omoluabi's that the Fulani's has chased to idp camp in Benin?
stale
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
So what happens to the innocent souls that his brainwashed thugs and cultist and criminals have killed?

His days will be long behind bars.
Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by ladychioma: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abdul05:

Stop the insult please. He didn't ask for much.

Re: Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Abdul05: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=ladychioma post=106479295][/quote] ok, how was ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal Verdict, Affirms LP's Olawande / Abia Now Enviable Under Otti, Says Governor Uzodinma / List Of Nigerian Politicians Ban From Entering The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.