Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 2021 (84 Views)

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 28th September 2021 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 5th October 2021 2021 by ChristianFeeds: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Jesus never struggled with His identity, neither with self-esteem. The book of John has the highest record of “I am”. A divine assertion of His Godhead: “I am the Light, I am the Good Shepherd, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, I am the Bread of Life, I am the Resurrection and Life” and so on. He declared that He is from above and that He is one with the Father.

He prayed for believers in John 17 that we should be one as He and His Father are one. This means that our divine original can only be found and defined through Christ. Any attempt to undermine this divine identity creates emptiness in your personality, which is the reason for the unhealthy self-esteem. Wallowing in unhealthy self-esteem will bring a lot of negative things into a Christian’s life.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/10/mfm-daily-devotional-unhealthy-self.html

(1) (Reply)

How's Your Spiritual Appetite (2) / The Answer Is: Gratitude / Message Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.