Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians (30935 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Mathew4257: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2021
U THIS NORTHERNERS HAVE STARTED AGAIN UR DIVIDE AND RULE...

Wike or Tuinbu, Umahi OR anyone of you that become president from South. PLEASE , PLEASE AND PLEASE restructure the Country. Don't go for your selfish interest
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Mathew4257: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2021
U THIS NORTHERNERS HAVE STARTED AGAIN UR DIVIDE AND RULE...

Wike or Tuinbu, Umahi OR anyone of you that become president from South. PLEASE , PLEASE AND PLEASE restructure the Country. Don't go for your selfish interest

abc115:

https://punchng.com/csos-berate-fg-vips-as-pandora-papers-implicate-peter-obi-nine-others/
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Obynolee(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2021
brainpulse:
This man spells everything about fraud and lies. He perfected plans to ensure that all traces of his fraudulent schemes were cleaned and marketed himself has a saint politician with lies. How can you come out to say you do not know that you have to declare joint assets you have with family members and business partners, who does that except a rogue.

A lot of buildings purchased by proxy have be linked to him in Ikoyi when he was serving governor, while selling fake narration to his gullible followers of having one wrist watch, one shoe, glasses and cloth.

With no significant development in Anambra when he was the governor spells failure in his entity.

But he is lucky to be in the only tribe that protects and defends its corrupt criminals

Envy will not kill you,I am sure you don't know road to Anambra,tell me your state,let's compare development during Obi's tenure and your then Governor.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by TemmyT002(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:
Why the Pandora Papers must not be taken seriously

1. George Sorros is behind the leaks. If you don't know who George Sorros is then a simple google search will give you a picture perfect description of this international lobbyist and patron of the criminal Clinton family syndicate.

2. No single American is listed even though Americans account for the highest offshore depositors.

3. The files where compiled to slander world leaders and politicians not in good terms with Washington and the liberal democrats.

4. The files are not open source like wikileaks but have been circulated to major media outlets controlled by the world elites. This alon shows a sinister plot in the making where only prominent leaders and politicians who oppose liberal politics are exposed.

5. The whole file scandal is handled by corporate bodies and has in no way the similar hallmark of wikileaks. If corporate news media only reports what they want you to hear, how in God's name do you think they will remain objective and un-bias?

If Buhari or Tinubu were named, we should take them seriously abi

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by warlordd(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2021
The truth MUST be told no matter whose pride is submerged. Obi is a smooth criminal...The man pretends a lot, thereby deceiving the gullible ones who see him as a saint. However, those who know him very well will readily tell u even without baiting an eyelid that the man, as a typical Nigerian politician, is a big time criminal!
Here's a man who governed Anambra state for 8-long years without local govt chairmen. On many occasions, he had the opportunity to conduct local govt elections but never did, yet he pocketed all the allocations to local govts for 8 years without accounting for them. As a governor Obi introduced Anambra Integrated Development Strategy, (ANIDS) which among other things had a flourishing transport company with fleet of vehicles which plied all the major routes in Nigeria. He however sold-off ANIDS and all the vehicles as he was handing over. Which good man does that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by paltielx: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2021
When i saw pandora papers on BBC i knew nigerian politicians will be included. Even Peter Obi the big hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2021
brainpulse:
This man spells everything about fraud and lies. He perfected plans to ensure that all traces of his fraudulent schemes were cleaned and marketed himself has a saint politician with lies. How can you come out to say you do not know that you have to declare joint assets you have with family members and business partners, who does that except a rogue.

A lot of buildings purchased by proxy have be linked to him in Ikoyi when he was serving governor, while selling fake narration to his gullible followers of having one wrist watch, one shoe, glasses and cloth.

With no significant development in Anambra when he was the governor spells failure in his entity.

When you are elected/appointed as President /Gov/ NASS / Minister, you are expected to declare your assets. When you leave office , you must also declare your assets. If you did not , you broke the law. Law is law.

But he is lucky to be in the only tribe that protects and defends its corrupt criminals
tag!!! His administration did very well far better than present and pass governors of Anambra.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2021
esmarcq:
I'm very sure you did not read the article before actually commenting
Hello... no Nigerian politicians worth fighting for. They are all thieves smiley
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by dapolaw(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2021
In as much as I want to agree with most of the points you raised here but the fact that you mention Kalu and Okorocha negates everything.

You only called out because of their association with APC and Fulanis, we all know this.

Maobichek:

Good morning, I'm not from Anambra but i attended a university there.

Let me clarify parts of your quote that I copied:
Firstly, Obi led the foundation of the Anambra we all see today, Anambra GDP, IGR and other things that have taken Anambra above every other South East states. Five state were listed by the federal government as those that will take care of themselves in Nigeria and Anambra is there.

Secondly, generalizing that Igbo is the only tribe that protects and defend her corrupt criminals is a lie. Orji Uzor Kalu, Okorocha, TA Orji etc were all called out by Igbos and still being called out till date. Non Igbos always say, that Igbos don't respect their elders and fathers, on what guess do that statement emanate from?

Whatsoever goose you have with Obi should be personal but your false narration toward Igbos is why I clarified this, please do away with hate and tribalism, thank you.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Mchawi(f): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2021
brainpulse:

When you are elected/appointed as President /Gov/ NASS / Minister, you are expected to declare your assets. When you leave office , you must also declare your assets. If you did not , you broke the law. Law is law.

You were making sense untill the last paragraph exposing your foolishness
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by ekesol: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
abc115:

https://punchng.com/csos-berate-fg-vips-as-pandora-papers-implicate-peter-obi-nine-others/

You cannot rubbish our presidential hopeful.
Go and ask your Tifnubu to go and answer EFCF for his bullion van
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2021
dfrost:

That in itself is also corruption. cheesy Please check up on your dictionary.
Yes, but a thief is worse smiley
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by bentuzene(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:

1. George Sorros is behind the leaks. If you don't know who George Sorros is then a simple google search will give you a picture perfect description of this international lobbyist and patron of the criminal Clinton family syndicate.

2. No single American is listed even though Americans account for the highest offshore depositors.

3. The files where compiled to slander world leaders and politicians not in good terms with Washington and the liberal democrats.

4. The files are not open source like wikileaks but have been circulated to major media outlets controlled by the world elites. This alon shows a sinister plot in the making where only prominent leaders and politicians who oppose liberal politics are exposed.

5. The whole file scandal is handled by corporate bodies and has in no way the similar hallmark of wikileaks. If corporate news media only reports what they want you to hear, how in God's name do you think they will remain objective and un-bias?

Apt, you got this take right!

As much as it is enlightening, it is highly biased.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Tareq1105: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Why was only Peter Obi's name singled out? This is declaration of war against Igbos

You know he always claim to be holier than Pope.

Remember he once told us he had only one wrist watch and that his son in US doesn't have a car.

Days later, pictures of him wearing different wrist watches at different occasions surfaced on social media.

We also saw pictures of his son cruzing expensive auto in US.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Ddokie: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021
dfrost:

A thief and a nepotistic person are on the same side of the scale. Don't make excuse for anyone.

Call them what they are: corrupt and immoral persons.

Sincerely, Will you be willing to pay 30% to 40% of your income as tax to a government that specializes in embezzlement of public funds?

I won’t.

All Nigerian businesses evade tax in one way or the other. And if you have a business presently, you are doing the same as we speak. If you will have a business in future, you will do the same.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Emmanuelcann: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Ridiculous. We should be asking who is not crooked in this part of the world!
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Perfectbeing(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:

Whether they released only those who are not In good terms with Washington and the liberals and left out some others, the real question is, the people that are exposed, are their hands clean? Did they stain their hands with dirt or not?
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by fredoooooo: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Oloshi Mr China , they should use China law on him ...
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by paulchucks: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2021
After reading this I laughed, Peter only need two minutes interview to put all this political hired liars where they belong ,I know as 2023 is fast approaching and Peter obits credentials is giving some people sleepless nights that it will come to this

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Perfectbeing(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Armanipounds:
Why do I feel this is a ploy to bring Peter Obi down? The "pull him down syndrome" undecided why did these miscreants wait till now to resurrect these contentious issues? I see this has political colourations.
would you say the same thing when Tinubu name comes out?
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Jonathan39: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Stoping comparing Peter Ob and criminals from your region. Except you show me where they said he stole from Anambra state
dfrost:

Hold on, let me guess right?

You still PO is a "saint" right? A politician in Nigeria, right? Wake me up when Judas confesses not to have betrayed Jesus. cheesy
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Jonathan39: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2021
We know who the crook is grin grin grin
seunmsg:
Code of Conduct Bureau should immediately commence the trial of Peter Obi for violating the constitution and the code of conduct act. The crook should not be left off the hook easily.

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Jonathan39: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin

The biggest criminal ever liveth, millions of dollars got missing under him as petroleum minister under Abacha grin grin
richmond500:
at all.

Buhari may be nepotistic but he isn't a thief.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2021
brainpulse:

You guys are dumbasses. The report said Peter Obi owns a few offshore companies. Is that a crime? You'll just rush to post something to bring down someone because of his tribe. The report never implicated him is stealing public funds, it only said he didn't declare some of his assets which is the same thing your Lord and saviour, Buhari, did
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Maobichek: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2021
dapolaw:

In as much as I want to agree with most of the points you raised here but the fact that you mention Kalu and Okorocha negates everything.

You only called out because of their association with APC and Fulanis, we all know t

I didn't call Orji Uzor Kalu out because of APC, go through my comments in my profile, I don't do APC nor PDP. Orji Uzor Kalu didn't rule Abia state as APC man but PDP and his evils in PDP is clear for everyone to see. Orji Uzor Kalu was governor when Danjuma Goje of Gombe was governor under the same PDP but the difference is clear despite Abia having more money than Gombe.

Okorocha was foundation member of PDP, TA Orji is still in PDP. I have nothing to do with political parties whether APC nor PDP. I'm in the FCT and these politicians have permanent interest and not permanent political party, you may not understand what I just said now.

Finally, Obi and other politicians should be held responsible for any crime they committed and it has nothing to do with party. Obi did well for Anambra state compare to other politicians, go to Anambra state and ask question, thank you.

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Code of Conduct Bureau should immediately commence the trial of Peter Obi for violating the constitution and the code of conduct act. The crook should not be left off the hook easily.
They should also do same to Buhari, Tinubu and all your favourite politicians because they're guilty of same and even worse. The report never said PO stole public funds. Dumbass, you are
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by ihedioramma: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2021
If Obasanjo and Atiku name is not there is not truth .
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by dapolaw(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Thank you for your articulated and concise reply, I hope all of us can also see things beyond the prism of political parties...

Where in Abuja are you? I left Abuja for Lagos this year.

[quote author=Maobichek post=106463741][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Creamz(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2021
PDPdestroyer:

Replace the name Obi, with Tinubu, in the headline, then let's see if you will make this same statement grin

If you know me well, I am not about tribal sentiments or party affiliations. I look at individuals. If Tinubu was as clean and economically intelligent as Obi, I would defend him. If you are coming from the party and tribal angle. I have some APC and yoruba people I highly admire and respect.
Re: Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians by Skyfly007: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2021
brainpulse:

you were making sense until you became tribalistic in your last paragraph...

Disgusting. Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.