Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) (64253 Views)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Goziesam: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by kjhova(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Beautifulemi:
Congratulations to him. Funny how people who do well in their academics aren't celebrated like this

This is how capitalism is structured. You get more for what people are willing to pay for your product. Lionel Messi can pay all the professors in Argentina combined from his football earnings.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by EXLOVER(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy wink angry
Focusmind:

Your sense dey there. If you have money, stuff on any fast moving consumer goods and go and sleep. You reap your investments in few months. However, the erosion in the value of naira and inflation may still wipe off the gains.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass Arrangee show...

And for all those quoting me

..somethings in this life have been programmed..don't fall for it .....anyway I won't argue with you all Humans hate what they don't understand

First of all you all should know that the whole of that 90 million is not going to his gadmnnn pocket

Even this 30 million cash price....nor go still enter he pocket.....na like 15 million go enter him pocket

You just quoted who you are (bolded).... You see this one, you DON'T understand it, and that's the reason for the hate. So just leave this topic, don't expose your ignorance about it. You mustn't be a pro on all topics.... How will he go home with 15M undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by moshino(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

..somethings in this life have been programmed..don't fall for it .....anyway I won't argue with you all Humans hate what they don't understand

First of all you all should know that the whole of that 90 million is not going to his gadmnnn pocket

Even this 30 million cash price....nor go still enter he pocket.....na like 15 million go enter him pocket

Envy, hate and Jealousy are poisonous to the soul and wellbeing of a person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Abbeyworld: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote authohmmmm. How do you mean?r=slawormiir post=106466556]Damnnn niggar

Even this 30 million cash price....nor go still enter he pocket.....na like 15 million go enter him pocket [/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by poweredcom(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
All the lekkki olosho go center around whitemoney new crib now

White should not give any of Dem a penny

Just bang Dem and use Dem as rag and kick Dem out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Franking: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And u know this how?

No one is stopping u from organizing ur own.

Always on one side criticizing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Tdoctor(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
BB Naija is a destroyer of moral values. I don't allow such in my house
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
So the fans who has been voting didn't get anything through a home quiz?
Most of them are owing their mobile nnetwork provider some money they borrow to votes and are yet to pay back.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by ubee(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Guy use your brain like an adult na! Don't post very dumb statements like this.
So you expect every past winner of the show to perpetually remain in the news as proof that they were paid in full? Are you listening to yourself?
Jonasigoh:
I totally agree with you,, AFE and MIRACLE are nowhere to found

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
If i was Whitemoney, i will use that 30million Naira to buy cartons of sardine, by December, 1 tin of sardine will hit 1500, so by December i will make X3 my capital.

Chai i too get sense...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg tell us where the rest money go enter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
DavidKajo94:
Who give am belle�
God
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by micflo28(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Waiting for the real men's show. GUS for men that matters
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
kjhova:

Fully grown adults get far more than this just for knocking an inflated leather ball around in Europe or dropping same into a basket in America once a week. Did you complain? We all even subscribe to DSTV Compact Plus and Premium just to watch them!
This is a fvcking ridiculous analogy that I don't expect even a secondary school student to make.
Do you know the level of skill, artistry and discipline that goes into sports?
Ever heard of sports science to begin with? Google it!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by seanjy4konji: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
with all the noise self ,na thirty million be the whole money...

I and my friends in a group and we are 15 in that group on whatsaspp..

6 out of us has wont 10 million,13 million and some close to 10 million under 3 moths of creating th group and using our head to calculate games on Betnaija...I like the guy and i am happy he got it...I hope he makes good use of it...

The moment my own money show face either the 7 million am looking for or 50 million

I am leaving you all here for good and never to come back....

You can all enjoy making noise about no light and all while this northerners spend all the money on them selves...

I am done.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by kjhova(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

This is a fvcking ridiculous analogy that I don't expect even a secondary school student to make.

What ridiculous?

All of that skill, artistry, discipline & science that you appreciate about football is what someone who has no interest in the sport doesn't see in it and thus spare no regards for the game.

It's the same way you dismiss the skill, artistry, psychological game play the participants put into shows like big brother.

But I doubt that the above will make sense to you seeing how you disregard the secondary school part of your education.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by sheanzy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

oga will u shut up there

Which sports is Harder than offloading 100bags of cement or pushing truck or wheelbarrow, how much are they paid

Infact u be mumu, skills hardwork kill u there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
The show is now very predictable.
Niggas will just sit and calculate what and how to act....Nigerians will say awww and boom, he/she wins.

How to win bbn
For Males: Don't be a pained simp red piller. You will last longer in the house than an ugly red piller if you follow and beg a woman up and down. Be husband material 100 yards. grin

For females: Behave like you don't care about what the hypocritical society says. Be your complete self. Shout and flirt with sense.The future is female. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Liebermantic: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kaykaydavid1919:
Igbo local guy with sense. Used dat on d whole housemates. Claiming Street boy. Just too local.
What makes you better and more civilized or exposed than him?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by okwusdaddy: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=ban850 post=106466589]I think he will share it among all the BBnaija addicted fan[/quote
I hope merci and Ronaldo can do the same.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by okwusdaddy: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=larryeffizy1 post=106466700]Naaawa oo! Mere entertainment tho, while the best graduate of a reputable institution received ordinary award# However, congratulations to

What of merci and Ronaldo.They make more money than any of us but i have not heard of someone making a first class in football.Congrats Whitemoney.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Fortuneadeniyi3: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
If i was Whitemoney, i will use that 30million Naira to buy cartons of sardine, by December, 1 tin of sardine will hit 1500, so by December i will make X3 my capital.

Chai i too get sense...
That’s bad...People wey no fit afford am nko?Just cus you have money doesn’t mean others have sad
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Alicia1(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
i dint watch bbn till end, 他汗'个哦的佛如没有里反而按的abstenince
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by greatness77: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Revolva:
The winner of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, 2021 reality show, WhiteMoney, has finally received his 30 Million Naira cheque.

received his cheque, a car and a house key from the organizers of the show.

The presentation was done live on BBNaija channel on DSTV on Monday, 3rd of October.

The grand prize contains ₦30m cash prize, cash in an Abeg digital wallet and bitcoins courtesy of Patricia.

The winner also got a two-bedroom apartment courtesy of RevolutionPlus Property, a top-of-the-range SUV from Innoson Motors, and a sponsored trip for two.

WhiteMoney defeated Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel and Emmanuel, the top six BBNaija housemates, who contested for the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ season this year.

He walked away with the N90m worth of prizes after scoring 47% votes.

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zsc9Zag4w
Nigeria is a country where d reach keeps getting richer and d poor keeps getting poorer,
Dis is to prove dat Humans cannot govern themselves
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Decryptor:
Innoson should please up their game and give winners of BBN either IVM Granite or the G80 SUV.

This G40 jeep is the worst looking vehicle they have ever produced. undecided

Oga that car is sweet.... Stop saying what you don't know, beside its a gift haba
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by JordanMichael(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
My thought though
Decryptor:
Innoson should please up their game and give winners of BBN either IVM Granite or the G80 SUV.

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Decryptor:

Why should they give?
what use does BBN offer to Nigerians?
Just some mediocre show arranged by multichoice to milk Nigerians of money for DStv/gotv sub and extra money via voting
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bobotic:
How can i submit my CV now? undecided

Look at this buhari and the present one.. Sometins are not adding up nigger
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Bobotic(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Leave am like that for me, na only you make me this president grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Photos Of Big Brother Naija 2021 House (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.