Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) (64029 Views)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Britain4(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Decryptor:
Innoson should please up their game and give winners of BBN either IVM Granite or the G80 SUV.

This G40 jeep is the worst looking vehicle they have ever produced. undecided
Which one you dey produce
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Phyde: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
If i was Whitemoney, i will use that 30million Naira to buy cartons of sardine, by December, 1 tin of sardine will hit 1500, so by December i will make X3 my capital.

Chai i too get sense...
Honestly, the way that thing price dey skyrocketing ehn....Afraid catch me.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by ibietela2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass Arrangee show...

And for all those quoting me

..somethings in this life have been programmed..don't fall for it .....anyway I won't argue with you all Humans hate what they don't understand

First of all you all should know that the whole of that 90 million is not going to his gadmnnn pocket

Even this 30 million cash price....nor go still enter he pocket.....na like 15 million go enter him pocket

90M worth no 90M cash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by MATEX30: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Decryptor:
Innoson should please up their game and give winners of BBN either IVM Granite or the G80 SUV.

This G40 jeep is the worst looking vehicle they have ever produced. undecided

many people only know that whitemoney won, but they don't know how and why he wong the Big brother naija show for this year, read more abut that here;

https://sportafriq.com/how-whitemoney-won-the-bbnaija-show/
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Olatunde10(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hi Real Estate Agent/ Property Consultant,

I need a two or Mini Flat apartment at ogolonto, Ebute area of Ikorodu for rent. Not too far from the Ferry Terminal.

I'll appreciate a neighbourhood that is not so noisy.

My budget is N180,000 for mini flat or N300,000 for two bedroom.

Water, parking space, security, nearness to good road.

Kindly buzz me on 07034507238.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by justking(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congrats
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Decryptor(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
slowice:

Oga that car is sweet.... Stop saying what you don't know, beside its a gift haba

I didn't say the the car is not "sweet". It just that it doesn't really carry the appeal most SUVs have. It's my opinion.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by dstranger: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Honestly grin grin
olisaEze:
The social media blackout reduced the noise and irrelevant opinions his winning would have generated yesterday. Many so called influencers were suddenly brought face to face with how insignificant they could go back to being if such a crash were made permanent. Omoh, na to hustle dis money now wen day still dey o. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
sheanzy:
oga will u shut up there

Which sports is Harder than offloading 100bags of cement or pushing truck or wheelbarrow, how much are they paid

Infact u be mumu, skills hardwork kill u there

Sorry o wheel barrow pusher. I forgot your kind still exists.

I hope the wheelbarrow does not kill you las las

Ode omo
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by sheanzy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Sorry o wheel barrow pusher. I forgot your kind still exists.

I hope the wheelbarrow does not kill you las las

Ode omo
mumu, the money in my bank account can buy wheelbarrow for you children, ur father and mother, and all ur generation to come for them to survive
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
kjhova:

What ridiculous?

All of that skill, artistry, discipline & science that you appreciate about football is what someone who has no interest in the sport doesn't see in it and thus spare no regards for the game.

It's the same way you dismiss the skill, artistry, psychological game play the participants put into shows like big brother.

But I doubt that the above will make sense to you seeing how you disregard the secondary school part of your education.

Can you mention the skill, artistry and psychological game play that is required to participate in, and win Big brother.

I hope you are aware football and sports have academies which are formal institutions were aspiring talents are groomed properly to become what you see on your screen. Can you name the BBNaija academy?
Sports is highly professionalized discipline with standards and regulation and you want to compare it with a make-shift show that airs for only three months churning out participants with no recognized skillset? Are you really kidding me?
So because some people don't recognize what sports is about makes it useless to you?
Do you realize some people see computer programming as a bunch of typists who just type and stare into a blank screen. Does that opinion of theirs conform with the reality of what programming is?
Speaking of secondary education, I expect if you had one, you will have been taught a particular course called PHE. May I remind you it introduces you to sports in generally with their histories, rules, standards and competition. Can you give an equivalent of that in your secondary school education that taught you about BBNaija?
You're simply suffering from an inability to tell what is what in issues. Cognitive dissonance. Pity
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
sheanzy:
mumu, the money in my bank account can buy wheelbarrow for you children, ur father and mother, and all ur generation to come for them to survive

So that's what you can afford? Wheelbarrow? No wonder you're so emotional about the subject. Pity.
Well, my family don't need your wheelbarrow, you can save the money from carrying 100 bags of cement for your generation to buy their own set of wheelbarrows and continue from wherever the heavy load kills you.
Thanks for the offer anyway
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by sheanzy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

So that's what you can afford? Wheelbarrow? No wonder you're so emotional about the subject. Pity.
Well, my family don't need your wheelbarrow, you can save the money from carrying 100 bags of cement for your generation to buy their own set of wheelbarrows and continue from wherever the heavy load kills you.
Thanks for the offer anyway
wheelbarrow for all your generation to come, if you think the total amount of wheelbarrow for all your generation could mean I'm poor... That means your generation won't stay long grin

Chai sense no go kill me grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
sheanzy:
wheelbarrow for all your generation to come, if you think the total amount of wheelbarrow for all your generation could mean I'm poor... That means your generation won't stay long grin

Chai sense no go kill me grin cheesy

You sound really proud of yourself for being able to put that statement together.
But what will I expect from someone who measures his networth in terms of how many wheelbarrows he can purchase?
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass Arrangee show...

And for all those quoting me

..somethings in this life have been programmed..don't fall for it .....anyway I won't argue with you all Humans hate what they don't understand

First of all you all should know that the whole of that 90 million is not going to his gadmnnn pocket

Even this 30 million cash price....nor go still enter he pocket.....na like 15 million go enter him pocket
If I may ask,why not all the money will enter his pocket?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by kjhova(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Can you mention the skill, artistry and psychological game play that is required to participate in, and win Big brother.

I hope you are aware football and sports have academies which are formal institutions were aspiring talents are groomed properly to become what you see on your screen. Can you name the BBNaija academy?
Sports is highly professionalized discipline with standards and regulation and you want to compare it with a make-shift show that airs for only three months churning out participants with no recognized skillset? Are you really kidding me?
So because some people don't recognize what sports is about makes it useless to you?
Do you realize some people see computer programming as a bunch of typists who just type and stare into a blank screen. Does that opinion of theirs conform with the reality of what programming is?
Speaking of secondary education, I expect if you had one, you will have been taught a particular course called PHE. May I remind you it introduces you to sports in generally with their histories, rules, standards and competition. Can you give an equivalent of that in your secondary school education that taught you about BBNaija?
You're simply suffering from an inability to tell what is what in issues. Cognitive dissonance. Pity

Everyone reading through this thread must have made their conclusions. I can only chuckle.
Regards
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) by mexy13: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
kjhova:

Fully grown adults get far more than this just for knocking an inflated leather ball around in Europe or dropping same into a basket in America once a week. Did you complain? We all even subscribe to DSTV Compact Plus and Premium just to watch them!
And in a few more words, the story goes something like this. The Chinese have been playing table tennis for centuries. Traditionally, they played it outdoors using birds instead of paddles and a wicker basket or net to return the birdie instead of a paddle and plastic ball. check also here https://pingpongbuzz.com/how-did-ping-pong-get-its-name/

In fact, early photographs show European ladies dressed up in full skirts hitting what looks suspiciously like a shuttlecock with boxing gloves! However, while that all sounds charming enough it wasn't until 1901 that someone had the bright idea of putting legs on an outdoor table so you could use a bat to hit the shuttlecock indoors where it might not kill any small animals or damage your mother's prize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.