Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis (2559 Views)

Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights / The Terrorist Group ESN Is Trying Hard To Create A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2021
ESN the terrorist group of the igbos are busy carrying out genocides against Abokis in the South East.

Many Abokis have been killed by this group, the group don't care if they are Christians or muslims, once they know you are an aboki, you will be killed and your businesses looted.

The killings of Abokis in the South East is an attempt by this igbo terrorist group to provoke violence against igbos in the North.

At first, they claimed it was fulani herdmen that is the problem, now it is Abokis, the systematic genocide of Aboki in the South east should stop now, the igbos should call their people to order before it escalates.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by zombieHUNTER: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Mad cows everywhere

Spreading fake news like they spread diseases

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by HeightsKE: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Coldsperm: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Many people are mad but only few are roaming. This stupid Op should try take his medications serious because it is no longer funny.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by helinues: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2021
If you could cry us a lagoon, we would really appreciate
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Anybody can sit down in his house, and write this sort of thing you're writing.

A pastor was killed by Muslims in the Kano even though he commited no crime. The name of the town is everywhere, the man that was killed name is known, everybody Sabi the information.

So...

Where did this attack take place in the South East?

Mention the names of the location thebosstrevor1

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nadaken: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Who is killing Abokis

Abokis are still in their shanties across east last time I checked

Only the ones actively involved with crime end up in cross fire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Anybody can sit down in his house, and write this sort of thing you're writing.

A pastor was killed by Muslims in the Kano even though he commited no crime. The name of the town is everywhere, the man that was killed name is known, everybody Sabi the information.

So...

Where did this attack take place in the South East?

Mention the names of the location thebosstrevor1

Just because it is not on the news does not mean it doesn't exist. The systematic genocide of abokis didn't happen in the south east
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Nigeria dey hot at this moment

People should be careful about the things dey say.

You can't just wake up and start saying Hausas are been killed without any evidence.

I'm in support of reporting every news, but it should be valid news report.

Not this kind of jargons.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by helinues: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2021
1419n:
[s][/s]

Another moniker with 419 attached.

That speaks much about the activities of the person behind it
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
Who is killing Abokis

Abokis are still in their shanties across east last time I checked

Only the ones actively involved with crime end up in cross fire

Your terrorist group are killing abokis and you are here saying only those involved in crime are killed.

You mean the crime of just being Aboki by birth

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by helinues: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

You can't just wake up and start saying Hausas are been killed without any evidence.

That guy too dey mumu himself. Sometimes reckless with his jargons threads

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Just because it is not on the news does not mean it doesn't exist. The systematic genocide of abokis didn't happen in the south east
Please, where in the South East did this killing take place and when?

I'm fully against UGM as I dey so bro, I hate all this senseless killings happening in different parts of Nigeria.

Whether a person is a Southerner or Northerner, I don't support senseless extra judicial killing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Leybari: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
When it begins to happen, THE OP THAT BEGAN THE PROCESS BY RAISING A FALSE ALARM, WILL BE TRACED AND ARRESTED BY THE DSS..lols he doesn't know he can be traced from Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Now you know Nigeria is hot.

Werent You an expert of showing headlines of the killings of Nigerian soldiers by ESN.

So what changed?
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nadaken: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your terrorist group are killing abokis and you are here saying only those involved in crime are killed.

You mean the crime of just being Aboki by birth
you mean like the genocide your people are giving Benue,Jos, southern Kaduna people Abi

How come no aboki is crying of genocide in east

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
you mean like the genocide your people are giving Benue,Jos, southern Kaduna people Abi

How come no aboki is crying of genocide in east

Are abokis fulanis? Fyi, the fakenews by yoruba press made you believe that fulanis were killing in benue, jos and southern kaduna
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Now you know Nigeria is hot.

Werent You an expert of showing headlines of the killings of Nigerian soldiers by ESN.

So what changed?

Share the post where I created a topic of ESN killing Nigerian soldiers.

If you think am an Igbo guy, the joke is on you boy.

Nah innocent people wey go find themselves on the wrong side I pity.

When the kind of violence Una want start, you will know killings is not the exclusive right of any group in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:

That guy too dey mumu himself. Sometimes reckless with his jargons threads

If it was yoruba people being killed in the south east, you won't be abusive here.

The same person you are replying have always been undermining the capacity of the Nigerian army in suppressing violence in the South East.

Now he is pretending like a saint and you are in support of him.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Share the post where I created a topic of ESN killing Nigerian soldiers.

If you think am an Igbo guy, the joke is on you boy.

Nah innocent people wey go find themselves on the wrong side I pity.

When the kind of violence Una want start, you will know killings is not the exclusive right of any group in Nigeria.

Or you think, i didn't see your hand work in the war section of nairaland.

Have you forgotten about the headlines and articles you post daily that undermines the Nigerian Nigerian military.

Remember when people were posting goods news about the Nigerian army, the next comment from you will be headline of how ESN killed a Nigerian soldier.

And here you are shouting Nigeria dey hot, did you ever wanted peace?
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by helinues: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If it was yoruba people being killed in the south east, you won't be abusive here.

The same person you are replying have always been undermining the capacity of the Nigerian army in suppressing violence in the South East.

Now he is pretending like a saint and you are in support of him.

Sorry, are you somehow related to Mr Lai Muhammed?

Could you provide proofs/evidences where the said guy has been undermining the capacity of Nigeria army in SE?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2021
helinues:

Sorry, are you somehow related to Mr Lai Muhammed?

Could you provide proofs/evidences where the said guy has been undermining the capacity of Nigeria army in SE?

undecided

If you want proof go to the section were wars are being discussed on nairaland

All his comments were headlines from Sahara reporters and other news sources that undermines Nigeria and the Nigerian military.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Has Been Appointmented As MD Lagos State Newly Formed Agency / Top 10 Biggest Slums In Africa, 3 Are In Lagos Nigeria (photo) / College Of Aviation, Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.