Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights (1882 Views)

Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis / Group Set To Host FULANI Peace Summit To Review Herdsmen Crisis With Farmers / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Biodun556(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ugo Egbujo Wrote:

Chief O.K Ugba

Ishi bu MBA.

The head that carries the burden of the town .

That's his house.

Razed by unknown arsonists.

His brother said the man installed solar lights in the village. The ESN misjudged him..they said he installed cameras to monitor their activities.

That's their story.

The man's mansion has been burnt down,.

His fleet of cars. G wagon. BMW X6. Range Rover Sports etc., all burnt.

His entire house looted and razed.

His sin was that he installed solar lights in Amangwu Ohafia.

This is that last thing a republican and capitalist society that encourages being brothers keepers needs

A culture of arson and assassinations will make Igbo land desolate.

Once violence sets in it spreads like a wild weed.

My sympathy is not for the rich like Isi bu Mba

It is for the poorest of the poor . They will suffer the most .

The rich dont live in IDP camps.

Igbo land is already in a big mess.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Biodun556(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
See g wagons set ablaze by Igbo terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by mekaboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
I just posted about how kanu was driving real estate in lagos and people were attacking.

Wont tbis guy regret building this house in the east? Or after watching this, other igbos will consider investing in property in the east?

Im sure he drove these cars all the way from lagos or abuja, and they were burnt at home.

Everyday they keep threatening igbos to bring their business back home.

This is what they would come back to meet.

This kanu's biafra is already a cancer before it starts.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by BigSarah(f): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Streetlights as CCTV, THIS is what I mean when I say IPOB is tactless... Obviously the bulk of ESN are mostly Fighters with no intelligence..
IPOB doesn't have an intelligence wing..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Bluntguy: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fake news. I will only believe this if the house were to be Uzodinma's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by gloriaunobi(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
That house is not in eastern Nigeria, that's Kaduna

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by helinues: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Really funny people... Destroying their homeland all in the name of being angry with Nigeria..

Sense far from it fah

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anarchy and confusion in the Land OF THE RISING SUN (the ZOO) grin grin
The Zoo must fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by OneCorner: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
He doesn’t support what I support so his house needs to be burnt
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Bluntguy: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Streetlights as CCTV, THIS is what I mean when I say IPOB is tactless... Obviously the bulk of ESN are mostly Fighters with no intelligence..
IPOB doesn't have an intelligence wing..
We have seen the level of intelligence of your army that have been gathering Igbo youths in churches and shooting them in the name of IPOB.
See ewu, it can only take intelligence to keep the terrorist Nigerian Police off the streets of the south east for months now.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Biodun556:
See g wagons set ablaze by Igbo terrorists

In few months from now, Biafra will become another SYRIA cheesy cheesy grin

I'm so happy right now, I can't keep calm. Anyone in Asaba should come and join me for free drinks and I'll give the person 5k when he or she wants to leave cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Biodun556(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

I'm so happy right now. Anyone in Asaba should come and join me for free drinks and I'll give the person 5k when he or she wants to leave cheesy

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bluntguy:

We have seen the level of intelligence of your army that have been gathering Igbo youths in churches and shooting them in the name of IPOB.
See ewu, it can only take intelligence to keep the terrorist Nigerian Police off the streets of the south east for months now.

Any Army officer that did as you just mentioned above deserves a promotion. grin
There is a standing order that, any IPOB TERRORIST sighted must be used as TARGET PRACTICE by our Galant Soldiers. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Biodun556(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

Any Army officer that did as you just mentioned above deserves a promotion. grin
There is a standing order that, any IPOB TERRORIST sighted must be used as TARGET PRACTICE by our Galant Soldiers. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by clarocuzioo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
okoo
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Investigative: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
fake news
If ladipo were to be in the east you would have blame ipob for burning it,
Ipob was also responsible for the conflict in middle east
Stop spreading fake news
We saw how Nigeria security operatives bombed and burnt civilians house in benue in search of bandit,
Same people that mistakenly bombed idp camp
Op if I slaaap u eeh

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP WHY NOT CALL ALL THE IGBOS TERRORIST...cheesy
SEE YOU SEE HEART ATTACK.. MUGU..
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

God bless the UGM tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Bluntguy: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

Just as some of them have been promoted to hell. More promotion await them in the SE.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Biodun556(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kings999:

God bless the UGM tongue

grin
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bluntguy:

Just as some of them have been promoted to hell. More promotion await them in the SE.

Bring it on. Where is Okoson, where is Nnandi Kanu, where is Ojukwu? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Cholls(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
My brother wow
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by JohnBullMySon: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
I just posted about how kanu was driving real estate in lagos and people were attacking.

Wont tbis guy regret building this house in the east? Or after watching this, other igbos will consider investing in property in the east?

Im sure he drove these cars all the way from lagos or abuja, and they were burnt at home.

This kanu's biafra is already a cancer before it starts.
Oh boy no kill yourself. I'm Igbo, but I don see the foolishness behind all these, wrong approach to wrong government. Right now, I no send again, anyone that wants to go on and support all this burning and attacks can keep on doing that. Biafra of 5 states so that Nigeria will punish us like Palestine and Nnamdi Kanu will be a dictator like Hamas.

Buhari has less than two years, simple wait for him to go, we no gree. Instead we want to consume ourselves with fake news about how everyone hates us for no reason.

Thank God, I can easily find my way out of this country. As the war wan begin, I go quickly comot this country. Then I go dey watch the scores for TV.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by sapientia(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
DSS agent

We see you
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fake news...
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by bcomputer101: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
wow
I love this.

Shey una talk say una head no correct ni?
Destroy everything in your region and let's see who will loose.

Nigeria will remain as one and you will even be lesser than the initial 5%

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Bluntguy: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

Bring it on. Where is Okoson, where is Nnandi Kanu, where is Ojukwu? grin grin grin grin grin
Nnamdi Kanu is in London.
Ojukwu died naturally
No Igbo man goes by the name Okoson
Any more questions?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Sipsum: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

I'm so happy right now, I can't keep calm. Anyone in Asaba should come and join me for free drinks and I'll give the person 5k when he or she wants to leave cheesy

More like Southern Yemen, Syria will be a child's play.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Biodun556(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bluntguy:

Nnamdi Kanu is in London.
Ojukwu died naturally
No Igbo man goes by the name Okoson
Any more questions?

grin
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by juman(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very sad.
See beautiful cars burnt.

IPOB turned to a terrorist group.
They can be compared to 1966 coup plotters.
They were confused and didn't understand what they are doing and their goal.

I said it many times igbo can do any crazy thing any time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Questions IPOB Must Answer. / How Come The Igbos Didnt Contribute Immensely To The Northern IGR? / Mum Saw Early Signs Jonathan’s Govt Would Fail – Dora Akunyili’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.