Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come (2542 Views)

5 Things We Learned From Westbrom 2-3 Chelsea / Video: Tottenham 5-3 Chelsea [download BPL Match Highlights] / Download Burnley 1-3 Chelsea Highlights [BPL 2014/15 Season] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 2:25am On Feb 13, 2006
Boro 3 vs. Chelsea 0

how does that make you feel Kola? grin

how does that make you feel Nairaland users?
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by vichel(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2006
I have forgiven Yakubu for not going to the nations cup. Chelsea fans actually taught that their team was "invincible", they fail to realize that only great teams get such names tongue.There is definitely more to come. grin grin cheesy
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2006
Nana,I am not suprised by this attack on my team. Even if we lose the next three matches, we will still be champions by April 9.  It  is a shame on other teams in premiership that Chelsea had not conceeded three goal in 3 years, we've not even conceeded 2 goals in 2 years

nene:

how does that make you feel Kola? grin

Personally, i like the way we lose, i know we are going to lose to a mediocre team but Middlesborough had beaten Manchester by 4 goals and Arsenal as well so whats the big deal?

vichel:

Chelsea fans actually taught that their team was "invincible",

We are not invicible but we are happy to be the best team in England and one of the best in the world

Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by slimnike(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2006
We lost the match is not the problem,but the problem is that if we win a match you guys will complain,if we draw you will complain,we lose you are still complaining.ha wetin.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2006
Instead of them to face the problems in their team, its Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by vichel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2006
yeah yeah yeah, enjoy ur last cup, while it lasts because u guys will never come close to it again

All Hail da GUNNERS
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2006
chelsea's problem will soon be compounded, first its a draw with charlton now a loss to Boro, Barca will add more spice to the loss story and losing the EPL next season will complete the deal grin
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by slowmo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
slimnike, i feel u. u know what that's the problem with all anti chelsea fans. they find it difficult to believe that chelsea will win the premiership for the next five seasons. to all anti chelsea fans, take or leave it. IT IS CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2006
vichel:

yeah yeah yeah, enjoy your last cup, while it lasts because u guys will never come close to it again
All Hail da GUNNERS

Any gunner still get mouth for here! Jesus Christ!, Your team had to beg the Referee to add 5 minutes extra time before they could get a draw at HOME last weekend. Gunner ko! Gunner ni!!

nicetohave:

chelsea's problem will soon be compounded, first its a draw with charlton now a loss to Boro, Barca will add more spice to the loss story and losing the EPL next season will complete the deal grin
@NiceToHave
Thank God you have admitted at last that we have WON EPL this season
Did you know that your Barca lost the last two matches in Spain?
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2006
it was a defensive error against Valencia, it wont happen again tongue
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2006
Chelsea own nko?

What of your other defeat?
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by maruf: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2006
Hey guys I see all non-chelsea fans as sick Viewer, they are all enemy of progress since they can't win us while can't they join us cheers to all mourinho lovers and a big shoutout to all the blues we are always on top.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by maruf: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2006
Hey guys I see all non-chelsea fans as sick Viewer, they are all enemy of progress since they can't win us while can't they join us cheers to all mourinho lovers and a big shoutout to all the blues we are always on top.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by whitesoftx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2006
WOW shocked any gunner in da house? what is going to happen to your champions league qualifying next year/season? I bet you, you will beg even to qualify for Earopean League just as you beg for 5 min extra against Bolton at your HOME.

All hail Cheasea FC!!!

I beg, leave me make i read some news about My Chelsea jaree grin www.chelseafc.com

Blues for ever!
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by bolaoni(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2006
One truth about all Chelsea fans are that they have no locus standi!

Let me ask how many of you guys hailing Chelsea now were Chelsea's fan about 3 or 4 seasons ago. Bloody ashewos. You were all attracted to Chelsea when Abrahomovic started his spending spree because you always want to be on the winning side. I am sure if another team rises now, you will move along singing their praises.

If you want to take me on on this, I'm ready for ya all. Tell me when did you start following Chelsea? Yeye tongue
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by whitesoftx(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2006
@bolaoni
you dont have to judge people before knowing them, do you think we all started supporting Chelsea when Abrahamovich took over? Hell no.

"If you want to take me on on this, I'm ready for ya all. Tell me when did you start following Chelsea? Yeye". Can you stand the heat? now go ahead and lets see who quit first! ask any question about chelsea fc, tell me your favorite team and let me throw you questions about YOUR team too, draw the battle line and lets start the heat! grin anybody has the right to support any team he/she pleases, leave them and let them be, Paddle your own canoe, go for your team and cheer them up. Waiting for your throw your question and your team!
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2006
@BolaOni
My very good friend, I am still expecting your answers to the Quiz o.

I have been following Chelsea since Ruud Gulit years. I have locus standi as Lawyers call it.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by adexway(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2006
I'm just happy to see Chelsea loss gallantly. the Manchester duo cast the spell at first and now boro has done the same. Won't you guys wonder why its the "Ms" in the premiership that is getting the better of you. Only Chalton did the same but outside the premiership.
I will love to see chelsea loss three consecutive matches and see how they will win the premiership this time. No hard feelings pals.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2006
adexway:

I will love to see chelsea loss three consecutive matches and see how they will win the premiership this time. No hard feelings pals.

Who be this?

Go and take your calculator and work it well. If Chelsea lose three matches, we are still Champions on April 9( one month before due date).

The only way we could lose premiership is for Chelsea to lose four matches, while our competitors win all cool
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2006
Akolawole:

The only way we could lose premiership is for Chelsea to lose four matches, while our competitors win all cool

Ase, beeni ko ri

Amen, so be it cheesy
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by bagoma(f): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2006
AMEN!!!

oh i just cant hate chelsea enough.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2006
@ Arsenal's Bagoma & Barca's NiceToHave

If not that both of you are my friend, i would have show(in Ibadan dialect) you say i be proper omo-ibadan.

I would even back it up with my bible.

Can i kuku reply Bagoma now? i save it till that day
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by vichel(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2006
@ chelsea fans, wait until Arsenal brings the champions league cup home, then u would realize that one season doesn't make u better than the rest. U guys better be carefull, the gunners are still ur daddys
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2006
Arsenal win Champion wetin? abeg vichel no make me laugh pee for me pants o grin
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by bagoma(f): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2006
nice, you can laugh all you want, thats just the same way people laughed when it was suggested that the gunners could go a whole season unbeaten. but they were made to eat their laughter!
this is football and anything can happen.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2006
yeah gunner, i agree with you grin
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by vichel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2006
Go Gunners, go Gunners, kick some Galaticos butts, cool Then if meet them Galaticos wanabe *AKA Chealsea*, let's teach them the ways of our fathers. grin grin
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by luridguy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2006
chealse are very beatablelosing to boro and its a sign of good beatings to come grin go gunners
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2006
These people make me laugh, did gunners GET MOUTH?
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by c0dec(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2006
Chelsea is losing, Barca is losing,

Juve is forging on. FORZA JUVE! grin
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by adexway(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2006
Even if Chelsea goes ahead to win this season's premiership it doesn't take the fact that their are some club they will respect so well. My club (Manchester United) - for being a good spoiler. Chalton for being a torn in their flesh. Boro -for pulling weight and making them bow, bow in a bad way. Machester City, for being stronger than the assumed strongest.
No hard feelings, chelsea fans.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by Akolawole(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2006
@Adexway
adexway:

Machester City, for being stronger than the assumed strongest.

Stronger than who?

adexway:

Boro -for pulling weight and making them bow, bow in a bad way.

Yes we bow but how many times had your team bow this season, your team even bow to the same Boro by 4 goals grin

adexway:

My club (Manchester United) - for being a good spoiler.

A spoiler of our premiership crown or what?
They were even begging the Referee to reduce the 90 minutes on the day we run them tired grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siasia: 442 Is Not The Answer / Today's Soccer Tips/soccer Predictions / Nigeria Player Married Miss 9ja 2018 After Divorcing Miss 9ja 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.