Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come (2541 Views)

5 Things We Learned From Westbrom 2-3 Chelsea / Video: Tottenham 5-3 Chelsea [download BPL Match Highlights] / Download Burnley 1-3 Chelsea Highlights [BPL 2014/15 Season] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by slimnike(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2006
Well you said Arsenal will win the Champions league?ok,But have you thought of something?What if they meet CHELSEA again in the final.Men that is dream destroyed.And if you want to join the fans of Chelsea is free,instead of making it difficult for your self my first thinking of if they will fall not.CHELSEA FOR LIFE, I DEY GO WATCH MY MATCH.BARCA VS CHELSEA.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by slimnike(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2006
Well you said Arsenal will win the Champions league?ok,But have you thought of something?What if they meet CHELSEA again in the final.Men that is dream destroyed.And if you want to join the fans of Chelsea is free,instead of making it difficult for your self my first thinking of if they will fall or not.CHELSEA FOR LIFE, I DEY GO WATCH MY MATCH.BARCA VS CHELSEA.
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by nicetohave(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2006
slimnike:

Well you said Arsenal will win the Champions league?ok,But have you thought of something?What if they meet CHELSEA again in the final.Men that is dream destroyed.And if you want to join the fans of Chelsea is free,instead of making it difficult for your self my first thinking of if they will fall or not.CHELSEA FOR LIFE, I DEY GO WATCH MY MATCH.BARCA VS CHELSEA.

"chelsea 1 vs. barca 2"
would you like to rephrase your statement now, slimnike?  cheesy
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by vanhelsing2099(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
vichel:
yeah yeah yeah, enjoy ur last cup, while it lasts because u guys will never come close to it again

All Hail da GUNNERS
that awkward moment man
Re: Boro 3 - Chelsea 0: More To Come by ajf(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol where dem uproot this thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 World Cup Stars Who Totally Look Like Famous Celebrities / Who Remebers Samuel Etoo's Stint With Real Madrid? / How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.