Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. (53254 Views)

Facebook Is Monitoring Me / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Benresmy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brainard22:
Bros you wowo no be small
you way dey insult person u no ugly too undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by aghoghochuks: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abeg anybody with update on Western Union.. their platform has been down since morning..man need to cash out...Abeg any update will be very helpful.
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Vitamin17(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emocruize:

exactly what i'm about to do

grin
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by captainking(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
AmericanDad:
Ugly cow
whats wrong with you?

Dont insult people that way man..its not a good thing to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Where in the north are you?
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
aikyg:
Being wowo is not a crime. My brother, the Lord is your strength. grin grin grin grin

Haba! The guy no worwor na.
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by 4Shakes(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
The 2nd pix expecially reminds me of Shrek cartoon
If you know u know grin cheesy
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by djkaneo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
HERSLEY:
u just read my mind

If e sure for you, show us your face make we see if you no worwor pass Baba Iyabo
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by realstars: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
ChasinGood:
And this is front page worthy? Shey if everyone uploads their photo album here, e go make sense na.
Na Ole cause all these things grin
Them Want Make You Follow Suite.
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Labadi69: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
So na these kind overfed babies dey insult person up and down for this Nairaland? Yamayama fall on that ya fat cheeks angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by 4Shakes(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'm predicting a village around sokoto or nasarawa grin
justscorchone:
Where in the north are you?

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:
Never again will I reply my mention on Nairaland. undecided
I swear bro grin
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by tayo60(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
And he go don insult his elders here even him Papa and Mama. Nairaland, a land of children.

1 Like

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by SissyAda: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

Lolllx, shildren evrywer
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by BePrepared: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
africandictator:
Bro you should have just saved them on your emails. Google mail, yahoo mail, protonmail, AOL mail. That's the best bet. I respect your choice of deciding to save your lovely photos on a faceless forum, but personally I would not do it, for safety and privacy reasons. You and your friends beam good by the way.

Save ur energy, he's just a kid, nairaland is filled with 17 year olds no wonder the quality of comments, how can a mature person upload his photos on such forum

2 Likes

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by slimsophiediva(f): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brainard22:
Bros you wowo no be small
Hahahaha maka why
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by mannasseh(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Watin con be dis wan na
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nice but the person who moved this to front page is brutal. KO try rara.
What were you thinking sef.
Someone please bring down this thread (close) before people will finish this guy. I and ChiefSosa dey pity am sef..
Please close the thread biko.

ChiefSosa: "The spirit of God is not in the person who brought this to front page, they should have even taken it to joke section...'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by StylesX: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
HERSLEY:
hi babyyyyyy!!! Make i hear say u no reply me grin
Base on say you be nicki minaj? Ugly tolotolo.

1 Like

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Original4u(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bodmum:
He's not bad. Let's appreciate him. Black and shine

The fact that you will have to say, he is not that bad actually means that, he is that bad
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by midosky: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brainard22:

Na joke no take am too serious
no mind dis guy ooh
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by AutoChick4U(f): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:
Lol, its crazy on this street

1 Like

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by amodujames(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abeg take it easy with this black dude
Mak no go comitt suicide

1 Like

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by 4Shakes(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
#PORTRAITS_OF_SHAME indeed.
If ure a lady
I would probably do all I can to wife you.
Im overwhelmed I must confess.
You really got me despite the fact that I'm so changed already.
Thank you anyway.
Oyindamolah:
#PORTRAITS_OF_SHAME _

In the market of Bwari, you find a poor woman with a baby at her back, you lower your car window and with a military abs rough command voice you asked her:

"How much are you selling those onions and bananas? " The poor seller politely replies,
"#1,500 for a bunch of bananas and # 1,000 a pack of onions." With pride you demand the bunch of bananas at #800 and the the pack of onions at # 700 or else you will leave.

The poor seller resigns to fate and replies, "take them at the price you want. I have not made any sale today, at least I have something for supper now."

She has made a loss but she goes further to buy a plastic bag for you to pack two items you have bought. You order her to hurry up otherwise you may change your mind. She apologises and with a smile, she gives you the items and she blesses you for promoting her.

You literally throw the money at her and you speed away leaving behind a cloud of smoke and dust which cause a bit of discomfort to her and the baby. She is coughing while securing her little money. Her poverty has left her with no choice.

You have now arrived at the 5-star hotel (Pyramid Continental) where you are to meet friends and you ask them to order food and drinks of their choice. They order expensive food and the leftovers are more than the food they have eaten.

The total bill is # 65,000 and you pay without bargaining, you give a tip of #6,000 appreciating the waiter for a delicious meal which you didn't eat even half of it.

This incident might seem quite normal to you but it's inhumane...

THE POINT IS:-�

Why do we always show that we have bargaining power when we buy from the poor?

Why do we become arrogant when buying from the poor?

Why do we become stingy when buying from the vulnerable?

Why do we show generosity to those who do not even need our generosity?

Why do we become polite when buying from the rich who view our money as mere change?

Why do we channel money to a sea of money?

Please buy simple goods from poor people at high prices.

Sometimes pay extra for the items you buy from poor women.

#Please where possible buy items from local markets.

Please to all my beloved fans please everytime you see them in Taxi parks,streets,just buy! Don't bargain. They are not looking for money to buy expensive clothes or mansions or cars, but to feed their children back home and pay school fees.

#support local sellers#
�WE ARE FEELING YOUR PAIN�
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Nyamve1: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yahoo guy in a making
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by midosky: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
No comment...
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by collinometricx: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
those bastar.d return my money last week

aghoghochuks:
Abeg anybody with update on Western Union.. their platform has been down since morning..man need to cash out...Abeg any update will be very helpful.
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by shogsman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
So at your age you can't live without seeking for unnecessary attention from people you don't know abi, I'll let this one slide because you're young sha
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
africandictator:
Bro you should have just saved them on your emails. Google mail, yahoo mail, protonmail, AOL mail. That's the best bet. I respect your choice of deciding to save your lovely photos on a faceless forum, but personally I would not do it, for safety and privacy reasons. You and your friends beam good by the way.
He doesnt know what NL is. I pity the boy. Very soon his pictures will be used for many things. He will be shocked himself.

1 Like

Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
The set I argue with on nairaland

Hey what happened to kids mode
Re: Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. by Jesterinjay: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Cnach:
After watching this guys picture I got all reason to decide that NL is for the kids. Imagine people u use ur precious time to argue with. Sorry members I'm out
some are worth it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging / Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.