Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday (357 Views)

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday by ChuckKingston(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2021
I guess lots of folks were literally on this table yesterday, identify yourself grin grin

Re: Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday by ouvredeparis: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2021
If rapture will ever happen.... World war 3 will end the world... And only the dealers of arms and ammunition will inherit the world... Quote me for further explanation
Re: Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday by ChuckKingston(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
ouvredeparis:
If rapture will ever happen.... World war 3 will end the world... And only the dealers of arms and ammunition will inherit the world... Quote me for further explanation
Hmmmm this is deep.
I'd appreciate more explanation sir
Re: Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday by ouvredeparis: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
ChuckKingston:

Hmmmm this is deep.
I'd appreciate more explanation sir

Dealers will sell arms to government and collect money.... They'll sell arms to rebels or terrorists and collect raw materials.... Government and rebels will ruin each other.... Who will be left... The arms dealer....
Re: Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday by MrBONE2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
ChuckKingston:
I guess lots of folks were literally on this table yesterday, identify yourself grin grin
grin

Re: Gather Here If You Were On This Table During The Social Media Crumble Yesterday by ChuckKingston(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
ouvredeparis:

Dealers will sell arms to government and collect money.... They'll sell arms to rebels or terrorists and collect raw materials.... Government and rebels will ruin each other.... Who will be left... The arms dealer....
Nice illustration sir

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Below 18 Years Are No Longer Eligible To Obtain SIM Cards — NCC / London Used Phones Dealer Wanted / Iphone 6s 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.