Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks (67764 Views)

Ahmed Idris: EFCC Uncovers Another ₦90b ‘Fraud’ Against Accountant-General / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 / Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by kennybabs1980: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
ASUU rightly described this Accountant general of the federation as a frustrated chief clerical officer, it's becoming true by the day
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Myhusband(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
even a 25years old lady doesn't know how to treat infection but here is this educated cow marrying a 16 yes old girl that might not know when pregnancy stay in her body

useless people
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Shimran(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
nameo:

Your 9 years old CHILD can consert to a marriage?

Does your head hear what it wants to say before your mouth(or in this case, your hand) say it?

Are you listerning to yourself?

Sorry. Maybe you did not get me right. Everyone with his/her growth hormones. If you see an "X" years old person and another "X" years old somebody, they wouldn't be compared. Maturity/ adolescence differs

It would be insane if adolescence is not considered.

Lastly, aperosn on his/her adolescence stage would still shows childish acts ( a reply to Aisha's doll's playing).
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by sacajawea: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yea they Prefer kids that will cry and scream wsyooo alahh, probably boosts their silly ego.
Wow
This is some deep sexual, emotional stuffs
How do you know these
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Kelvinhunta: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
All I see is jealousy. That man reporting this is jealous! Simple. Ur religion supports multiple wives, ur culture supports child marriage even if it's 12years,so y the hell r u opposing a 16 year old being a 4th wife? Probably because the golds and iPhone no reach ur hand and u were pained
Timi45:
What is wrong with all these abokis and their love for underage girls? Is it a crime to marry an adult?

North is another planet on it own

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by sacajawea: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Champneys:
Idris Olofo Onidokudo Child Abuser Oshi! angry
Hmmm ,you dey vex oh
Lool
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by SURElee(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
seguno2:

She has no will before the law until she is 18 years old.

Will the law stand on that? Or the law will consider their northern culture of child bride where they marry 12yr old and 10yr olds off.

Abeg I taya for their matter are. Let me sip my tea and paddle my ship. Let the northerners do as they wish o!
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by DD29: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Any Girl That Can Handle A Gift Worth 200 Million Naira And Cars,hauses And Millions In Cash, Cannot Be Immature Age Is Just A Number.
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by slymansun: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Buhari want to keep borrowing money for all these corrupt officials to keep siphoning.
How can a country that have become more or less the poverty capital of the word have leaders and political office holders that live a very lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by IbileIfe: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
What is the difference between him and the Igbo and Yoruba sugar daddies dating and banging young girls on and off campus?
If he wastes time to wait until the girl is 18, he will end up with an already sexually active girl.
Hausa and Fulani girls start having sex from puberty.
Fornication is not in their religion.
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Jman06(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'll rather reserve my comment on this matter because my opinion will offend the majority as most people can't handle the bitter truth.
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by ba2remagaji: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Enemies of progress wetin de pepper u .
HonNL:
Family Kicks As Accountant-General, Idris Secretly Marries 16-year-old Girl As Fourth Wife

Sahara Reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsa0hhUKuSU
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
Abeg can you show us this your constitution?
go and read and stop quoting what you don't know... Look for a constitution read or check Google...u go see d section e de
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Pharaohny: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
How can I share country and religion with these fools ����
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by AirBagi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
bewla:
This is worth protesting
But no one will come out for that
only to shout about what is not relevant
So the child abusing is encouraging by you ab0-ki abi, that's why you all would always be an ab0-ks to me, religion of piíss to use your Koran cleeen yanch they hungery me, make we know say your religion na religion of piíssy and shiíitry

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by t2luv1: 12:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Ayo2004:
Nothing wrong here at all
He even tried by not going for 12 years old
In many countries,the age of consent is 16 years so wetin concine us with Northern Nigerian grin

I am very sure the girl will be very happy because she is most likely from a poor family and will now chop life without working hard for it and her new sugar daddy will soom be dead which means na she gain pass like Regina but Nigerians think she will be mentally unstable and unhappy for marrying so early...

These people have been doing barbaric things for years without caring what others think and they won't stop now

Wow I am still trying to make sense of all the things you typed. Partner you are sick and evil. I keep telling people but that guy Abdul will now call me an anti-Muslims but it has always been self evident that Muslim religion ain't nothing but a cult, I always say all Muslims ain't terrorists but goddammit all terrorists are mostly Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by bewla(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2021
AirBagi:

So the child abusing is encouraging by you ab0-ki abi, that's why you all would always be an ab0-ks to me, religion of piíss to use your Koran cleeen yanch they hungery me, make we know say your religion na religion of piíssy and shiíitry
Some times I wonder if my comment only have meaning to me as I read only

But if you have eyes at all u see this

(This is worth protesting for )

But I believe most of us will not come out for that
As we all are afraid or we see it as normal.

He use his office to obtain wealth illegally to bribe the family in to married a minor

And oppressed the less privilege in buying media to cover his crime

At what age

We the youth see all this both who will lead that the question
No body want to die
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by EmmyNorse(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2021
All this gragra na cause of tite puna, Old man want to refresh his blood
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by oyatz(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Escobar7865:
. No much odds this time only 30odd then 50odd for today
2-match correct score
If u are interested Whatsapp me on.....
O7O 378 22089
O7O 378 22089 100% guarantee

The spirit of gambling has descended on you.
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by oyatz(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
skywalker240:
Bloody fvcking religion

Bloody fvcking headslamming Abokiis

Bloody pedophile

Allah is indeed a pig

But men fuvck 16 year old girls anyhow in your State? Do you know how many 16 year old girls are that are married in Abia, Osun, Kwara, Anambra, Delta and Rivers States?
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by skywalker240(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
oyatz:

But men fuvck 16 year old girls anyhow in your State? Do you know how many 16 year old girls are that are married in Abia, Osun, Kwara, Anambra, Delta and Rivers States?
Name the one's in Delta State (my state)
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by oyatz(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
skywalker240:

Name the one's in Delta State (my state)

Bros, don't be deceived, girls as young as 16years are impregnated and l
co-habiting with their 'husbands' in many rural areas of Delta State.
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by skywalker240(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
oyatz:

Bros, don't be deceived, girls as young as 16years are impregnated and l
co-habiting with their 'husbands' in many rural areas of Delta State.
Oga mention any notable one, that is popular
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by oyatz(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
skywalker240:

Oga mention any notable one, that is popular

It's difficult to see a 16year old girl in Delta State who is still a virgin.

Who do you think are sleeping with these girls?

Does it occur to you that some of them become pregnant and move into their 'husbands' houses?
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by skywalker240(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2021
oyatz:

It's difficult to see a 16year old girl in Delta State who is still a virgin.

Who do you think are sleeping with these girls?

Does it occur to you that some of them become pregnant and move into their 'husbands' houses?
my good sir, you are diverting from the question, can you mention anyone that is well known comparable to this idiot accountant general?

If you say Ned nwonko, then you should also have it in mind that he is a bloody headslammer too.

yes 16 years and even 12 years are been fvcked, the question is which notable person from the south marries an underage?

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
madness....this world is realy crazy....
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Blackdisciple(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm aboki and tye love for underage gurls..

These men can do girl child trafficking ooo
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Biggers82(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
The old man need to change blood nah
Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by onegig(m): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Sterope:
Sexual abuse to a man thrice her age or marirge to a man thrice her age. Does both sound ideal to you?

She is 16 married to man thrice her age as the third wife. Does that sound remotely healthy for her?

He needs help with such reasoning.

Maybe the roles should be reversed also so he can better understand the things he said.

Imagine his parents marrying him off at 16 to a 60 year old woman just to prevent him from sexual exploration and exploitation. After all not only girls experience abuse, boys do too.

I guess he would baulk at such proposition.

Also ask him how a 16 year old living under her parents roof would say no without dire consequences? How is she able to surmoun the courage to say no when the threat of losing shelter, feeding and schooling is imminent in such situations?

Such consent is never valid because it is made under duress and not out of free will.

1 Like

Re: Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks by Shimran(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Sterope:
Sexual abuse to a man thrice her age or marirge to a man thrice her age. Does both sound ideal to you?

She is 16 married to man thrice her age as the third wife. Does that sound remotely healthy for her?

Good morning.
Teenager marriage is just recommended but forced or must be done in Islam, and both party must agree before conducting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6789530/20-year-old-man-arrested-sexually-assaulting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.