Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See How Education Has Hidden And Covered The Natural Laws Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Education Has Hidden And Covered The Natural Laws Of God (1048 Views)

Believers, Does Your God Obey The Natural Laws Of Nature? / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See How Education Has Hidden And Covered The Natural Laws Of God by budaatum: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
LordReed:

Ah my dear buda someday I'll read that book without thinking of the metal slavery I put myself through.

I can't quite understand this need to enslave oneself to a book my Lord. I mean, how can one read "thou shalt not live by only one book alone" and then allow oneself to be enslaved by that one single book? I really do not get it.

I've never read a book that I then went on to believe. The idea just screams "buda bash your head against a rock and die this exact very instantaneous second". And I swear my Lord, if buda doesn't go and bash buda's head against a rock instantaneously, I, buda, will bash buda's head against a rock instantaneously my very own self, because, a brain that does not use can not!. It's after all not shelves of storage space but a microchip at least.

One day we will accept responsibility for allowing our brain to be washed instead of irresponsibly blaming the brainwashers for washing our brain for us my lord, then might we buy your own shampoo.
Re: See How Education Has Hidden And Covered The Natural Laws Of God by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
budaatum:

I can't quite understand this need to enslave oneself to a book my Lord. I mean, how can one read "thou shalt not live by only one book alone" and then allow oneself to be enslaved by that one single book? I really do not get it.

I've never read a book that I then went on to believe. The idea just screams "buda bash your head against a rock and die this exact very instantaneous second". And I swear my Lord, if buda doesn't go and bash buda's head against a rock instantaneously, I, buda, will bash buda's head against a rock instantaneously my very own self, because, a brain that does not use can not!. It's after all not shelves of storage space but a microchip at least.

One day we will accept responsibility for allowing our brain to be washed instead of irresponsibly blaming the brainwashers for washing our brain for us my lord, then might we buy your own shampoo.

I am so thankful you did not get to experience the mental slavery of believing my dear buda. Perhaps that's why you don't understand the pain I feel thinking about it but still I am glad you didn't because it is debilitating and rehabilitation is not swift for the scars run deep my dear buda. As would often tell you any day I don't blame anybody but myself which makes it even more egregious.

I am hoping for plenty of shampoo and Jesus tokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Education Has Hidden And Covered The Natural Laws Of God by budaatum: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2021
LordReed:

I am so thankful you did not get to experience the mental slavery of believing my dear buda. Perhaps that's why you don't understand the pain I feel thinking about it but still I am glad you didn't because it is debilitating and rehabilitation is not swift for the scars run deep my dear buda. As would often tell you any day I don't blame anybody but myself which makes it even more egregious.

I am hoping for plenty of shampoo and Jesus tokes.

But I do understand the pain of an education of mental slavery to believe instead of taught to ask and knock and seek for understanding. It is the poverty of the lack of books in Nigeria. Those who read only one become malnourished. It's why I'm delighted about Nigeria too. Its a nation of the 3 books of the Bible, The Quran, and Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart tempered by Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie. It's why I'm here really. Anyone here long enough will read, and write, and eventually be made to reflect.

Below is Ma's Amazing Cure for Mental Slavery (Obsoleted). All my siblings swear by it, and some of the neighbours too.

budaatum:
I became aware of pa hallowed by a lamp with his head stuck in what I latter understood were books. I cannot say how old I was at the time, but my observation was made from inside my cot which I lost use of at exactly 2 years, 2 months, and 19 days into my existence. So let's say by 3 years old.

Ma beating the contents of a book into me at age 7, made me realise I could learn. Prior to that, I was "a for apple, b for ball, c for cat, dog, elephant, fish, sheep", at which point a three pronged koboko landed on my head followed by "is that sheep"? With finger pointing to what seemed to me to be a sheep, since where I was coming from goats did not exist. It was at point of koboko landing on my head a few more times and tears streaming down my face that I was eventually clued in to the fact that those squiggly things under the picture were relevant and had meaning, and after a few more landings of the koboko I could read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Pastor Adeboye Deletes The Video Of His Support To Israel On Twitter / Gospel Musicians: This Post Is For You / Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.