Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

When You Fail, Stand Up And Keep Moving - Eghosa Agbonifo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Fail, Stand Up And Keep Moving - Eghosa Agbonifo (261 Views)

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally / Falana To Malami: You Risk Being Removed As AGF If You Fail To Release Sowore / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Fail, Stand Up And Keep Moving - Eghosa Agbonifo by aguele(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
The former house of assembly candidate contested and lost the 2019 House of Assembly Election in Edo State. took to his social media handle to drop a piece of advice for his followers about failure, as he resumes the prestigious Paris School of Business.

Read Below;

When You Fail, Stand Up and Keep Moving. In 2019, I contested for a seat at the Edo State House of Assembly and I lost.

That didn't deter me from continuing to speak out for my people. Losing the election doesn't mean I am a failure. I continued with my business, ventured into profitable things, and expanded my brand.

Don't ever allow failure on a thing to make you give up on another thing.

Failure is not falling but staying down.

When you fail, stand up and keep moving.

Today, I am now enrolled in the Paris School of Business, a world prestigious business school renowned for producing scholars. Just know that failure isn't fatal, but failure to change might be.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State And Bad Roads / Use Social Media To Unite And Build Nigeria / Inmates Escape As Unknown Gunmen Attack Prison In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.