Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth (55173 Views)

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Senate Panel Clarifies Yahaya Muhammad's Age, Blames It On Typographical Error / House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by AyomideOG01: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
benuejosh:
congratulations for finally getting the opportunity to quote me.

Lol...mugu
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by raphaeladeyele: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Testimony1988(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
That's funny.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by rolams(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
The worst thing ever to happened to Nigeria! We warned una oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Sirjamo: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
LieBurster:
Baba ee ni oloribukwu for giving birth to a mistake like you
Which one of Nnamdi Kanu's Dogs gave birth to you?
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Csymb(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
And you say this government is ready to fight corruption? When it is the corrupt that will fight corruption what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
AntiBMC:
Thanks to quota system, unqualified people are being put in different positions without proper screening. That's why we have a rubber-stamp senate, the economy is dead and terrorists are in govt today, making life in this clowntry a living hell.

Nigeria is a fcking joke!

E no concern the rubber-stamp senate that there’s a question mark on the mans integrity....all they want is to please their oga and quickly fill another vacant position with yet another male muslim northerner!

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Racoon(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
sad Buhari forwarded such a criminal character name for EFCC appointment and the rubberstamp stooge senate ably led by the over-bloated bufoon stamped it as usual.It is not surprising.Corruption legalising corruption.God punish Buhari and all his criminal cronies in government.As for the idiot called Omo-Agege, it is hoped that posterity will judge you for facilitating this nonsense.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by rosechika1994: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
I rather vote pdp 100 times than the thieves in apc who has no conscience
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by naikeboy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'm just speechless
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Elsueno: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Hahahaha Buhari is the epitome of corruption...Imagine the man is even being sent to the EFCC board cheesy

When he shamelessly denied dat Gandollar video I just knew d integrity bullshyt he kept fronting was just for his gullible BMC...I vehemently believe mr president is aware of the stinking corruption ozing from his friends & cabinet

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
dfrost:

Someone agrees with me. El-Rufai, late Dora, Soludo - Obasanjo surely worked with some smart dudes. Hands down men (woman) who knew their job description to the letter.

That is OBJ my man. Appointed qualified people, not the clueless dullards running the country
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by UnabashedIPOB: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is despite complaints that his curriculum vitae shows that he started school before he was born.

Only in LIEGERIA. And this is the same country Buhari Idiots and Sai Babarians want sane people to belong to. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Rexwalters1: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
rosechika1994:
I rather vote pdp 100 times than the thieves in apc who has no conscience
Waste of 100 votes.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Rexwalters1: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Skyview01:

That is OBJ my man. Appointed qualified people, not the clueless dullards running the country
Then he went & chose an ill Yar’Adua to succeed him?
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by seunayantokun(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Commander-in-Fraud sent Alhaji Fraud to the Senate of Fraud for approval for appointment on the Board of Fraudulent Anti-fraud Commission. The fraud-ful session chaired by a Legislathief Fraud approved the appointment of Alhaji Fraud.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Rajosh(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
*Fill in the gap

The 9th senate is a ______ ?

Rubber stamp Senate
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Then he went & chose an ill Yar’Adua to succeed him?

That was honestly his biggest mistake. Our debt level under OBJ was manageable and subsequently we had the cluesless GEJ and confused/despotic Buhari with a horrible cabinet ministers.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by cardoctor(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Oga i still dey wait for my own appointment.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Evercurious(f): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Numerouno94:
Wat do u xpect from Abokis nd Mallams.

But are nt you much more ashamed of your own southern senator that overlooked it even when it was brought up?

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Ruggedpen: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2021
The foundation of his employment is faulty so don't expect anything from him
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Franklyspeakin: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2021
endsarrrs:
*Fill in the gap

The 9th senate is a __RUBBER STAMP____ ?

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Amudeneogu: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Rubbes stamp sanators
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Abujason: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Only in Nigeria!
Someone who is already a fraud will now become part of fraud fighting agency.

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Abujason: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

But are nt you much more ashamed of your own southern senator that overlooked it even when it was brought up?
Gbam!
My sister you hit the nail on the head.
All our legislooters are the same whether from North or South - useless.
Just praying for a Jerry Rawlings type of action here in Nigeria soon to reset the brains of our polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Overpaid bunch of yes men and lick arses
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by Kdon2: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/05/nigerian-senate-confirms-buhari%E2%80%99s-nominee-who-%E2%80%98started%E2%80%99-school-birth

This Buhari government has shown future leaders how to rule with impunity and zero respect for citizens.
Re: Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth by LieBurster: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Sirjamo:
Which one of Nnamdi Kanu's Dogs gave birth to you?
Tinubu pigs like you feeding from olusosun dumpsite and defecating the whole of adeniji to idumota should not be seen in a group like this...lest I forgot which one of Tinubu dogs gave birth to your mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Alhaji Muhammad Hurd Is Dead (katsina Police Commissioner ) / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.