Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain (606 Views)

How To Get Free Testnet STX Stacks For Velar Airdrop / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
If you have a verified Blockchain wallet and you are among those that got the STX airdrop early last year, it's worth about 135 dollars right now. On your Blockchain wallet, it says the token is non-transferable, but there's a way to withdraw it. If you want to withdraw it, contact me via WhatsApp: 08026857556
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Login to your Blockchain wallets, click on airdrops. If you see something like the screenshot I dropped here, contact me on how to withdraw it. It's worth about 135 dollars right now

Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Contact me now to withdraw your STX from your Blockchain wallet
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Check your Blockchain wallet... You might have this STX and don't know it
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Check to see if you have the STX airdrop
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by Healthwellness0(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2022
Hello, how do I withdraw stx from Blockchain
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Healthwellness0:
Hello, how do I withdraw stx from Blockchain
Have you been able to withdraw??
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by Emmyk(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
macdel:
Check your Blockchain wallet... You might have this STX and don't know it

Hi there, I know the thread is old but I have a question. I sent STX to a Btc wallet. I felt I was given an STX wallet, do you think the Stx will revert back to my stx wallet? The recipient whom I sent to didn't receive it either.
Re: Withdraw Your STX From Blockchain by macdel: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Emmyk:

Hi there, I know the thread is old but I have a question. I sent STX to a Btc wallet. I felt I was given an STX wallet, do you think the Stx will revert back to my stx wallet? The recipient whom I sent to didn't receive it either.
It's gone

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 700 USDT Welcome Bonus For New User / Don't Be Like Nokia: The The Gang Up Is Real! / CBN Knocks Banks For Shunning Enaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.