Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Make $1000 Before The End Of The Year Forex Challenge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $1000 Before The End Of The Year Forex Challenge (166 Views)

6 Months Forex Challenge. / 6 Months Forex Challenge / 12 Months Forex Challenge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $1000 Before The End Of The Year Forex Challenge by BuySomething: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
There are so many trending challenges online, most of which are of no use to you as a person. I have decided to start a challenge that will be useful to you financially.

I call it the $1000 goal challenge. Now here are some points to note with this challenge

✔️ This is not a get rich quick scheme.
✔️ I chose $1000 goal because it is a sensible and smart journey that can attained before the end of the year and when it is reached, we could go further but lets take it one step at a time.
✔️ You must have $100 capital to start.
✔️ You are not paying me a dime. I DO NOT NEED A KOBO FROM ANYBODY.
✔️ You must have a valid ID card and proof of address to register. ( Preferably 25 years and above).

If you are interested, serious and matured enough to start. Call or WhatsApp 0809 916 5808 to start.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Upwork Freelance Account Under 24hrs For 1K Only ✅ / Alaghodaro 2021: Ighodalo, Ogbeifun, Others Lead Business Executives, As Summit / Show Me Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.