Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - (507 Views)

Northen Speakers Felicitate With Senator Shattima At 56 / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by GiwaMoore1: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Asiwaju National Students Support Organization (ANSSO) wishes to decisively dispel the viral publication on media erroneously saying Tinubu handlers paid each northern caucus delegate £20,000 each for visiting APC National leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in UK.

Worthy of note is that our leader Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu, left Nigeria few months ago for a vacation in the United Kingdom which has delighted duo of positive and negative media presence receiving eminent Nigerians on solidarity visits including President Muhammadu Buhari and the Governor of Lagos Babajide Sanwo Olu.

Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu is one of the most influential political Leader in the country with structures caught across the Northern and Southern quarters, this has been conceivable through his undivisify power sharing formula, bridge building, crass reliability and empowerment presiding over the biggest political school of thought.

As the number of groups on courtesy to the forerunner in the UK grows bigger, Deputy Speaker of the federation Ahmed Idris Wase led a delegation of the lower chamber northern caucus last week to see the leader, a move that has been taken advantage of to launch several campaigns of calumny.

Let it be known that at no point has any amount been given to any group to visit the leader, such is an imaginative work of fiction cruelly concocted to smear the personalities of the Deputy Speaker, Governor of Lagos and President Muhammadu Buhari, how will such personalities stoop such low to accept gratifications of any kind to make a nice gesture.

Curving the words of Hon Lado Suleja who echoed "Mr President Inshallah" to Mr President alone so as to establish a false narrative of Asiwaju impersonating the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is just another planned and executed media outing against the national leader of the party.

We continue to plead with goodswill Nigerians with the future of the country at heart who has seen meaning and kept faith in the vision of Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu to take Nigeria to the desired next level

Comrade Giwa Murtala Omotola - Moore
National Coordinator Asiwaju National Students Support Organization

Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by googlepikins: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tinubu gives hungry thieves money to continue to cheer his name. In Nigeria nothing goes for nothing
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by GiwaMoore1: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Asiwaju 2023 is a done deal
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by helinues: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Asiwaju National Students Support Organization

Hahahaha, wonders don dey end oo
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by GiwaMoore1: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Asiwaju will deliver Nigerian from the disunity
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by benuejosh: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Asiwaju Jagaban!
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by GiwaMoore1: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
googlepikins:
Tinubu gives hungry thieves money to continue to cheer his name. In Nigeria nothing goes for nothing

You know nothing my brother, Tinubu is the best option for the country
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by AntiBMC(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2021
As long as they have denied it... it's true. No wonder, one of the cows was caught on camera calling him, Mr President. It was because of the "thanks for coming" parcel. Criminals.
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by Okoroawusa: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2021
What is $20,000 to those calibre of men?

This is rather an insult.

I wonder why some people are fixated on Tinubu?
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by Corporate2020: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2021
No need for a rebuttal. We are not interested. Politicians share money, we know that. If he gives me too, I will take, because it is part of our money that he stole. But will I vote for him? It is the candidates contesting with him that will determine whether I will manage him or vote someone else.
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Corporate2020:
No need for a rebuttal. We are not interested. Politicians share money, we know that. If he gives me too, I will take, because it is part of our money that he stole. But will I vote for him? It is the candidates contesting with him that will determine whether I will manage him or vote someone else.
Word!
Re: Reports Of Northen Delegstes On Visit To Asiwaju Receiving £20,000 Fictitious - by GiwaMoore1: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Corporate2020:

Vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Attacks Protesting Students With Armoured Tanks / Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K / Anambra Governorship Election: This Has Turned To War-like Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.