Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria (952 Views)

EX Gov. Elrufai In Serious Trouble As He is Dragged To EFCC / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by mcdon024(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
A BLACK DAY IN ZARIA

It is pertinent to establish that,I am writing an eye witness account, being a resident, a victim & associate victim of worst carnage I have ever seen on the surface of the earth.
God in his infinite mercies granted his people a vast land and in appreciation to Him we called it GRACE LAND here in Zaria behind College of Aviation Technology.

Last night at about 10pm,the devil struck with his usual instruments of demolition! The worst evil act I have ever seen!The worst form of demolition in the history of Kaduna State!

As an eye witness, a victim (A victim because my Church has been demolished in our very eyes!) A victim because my friends,neighbors houses were demolished in our very eyes etc etc.

For the purpose of clarity & understanding, the following structures were razed down without recourse to justice & base on some oral sources from experts in Urban & Regional Planning;

1.An estimated of 500 structures stands demolished.Out of which;

2.Seven Churches of not less than 500 seating capacities were demolished.

3.Two Mosques of at most 30 seating capacities were demolished.

4.Bethel Church is the biggest Church in Graceland, Zaria in terms of landmass & population with its Bible School & Secondary School was demolished.

The demographic characteristics of the settlement are lecturers of ABU,Zaria, FCE,Zaria, College of Aviation Tech,Zaria, Leather Research Institute, Zaria, FGGC,Zaria, Medical personnel of ABU Teaching Hospital, Zaria, staff of Nigeria Institute of Transport Tech,Zaria,Business men and women (100% Igbos) and the list goes on & on.And they called the settlement-GRACELAND!

The demographic personalities as mentioned turned the "desert" the most attractive place to stay in Zaria! Those that are conversant with with Zaria know what I'm saying- very clam,peaceful and civilised.

The questions we most address are as follows even though some of which were addressed by the court.

1.Where was Aviation Tech.When the lands where sold & developed?
2.How comes certificate of ownership (C of Os) where issued?
3.Since collage of aviation tech.is a federal establishment why is Kaduna state government meddling & championing the course of demolition?
4.Where is the rule of law?
5.Is the movement a religious or ethnic war?etc
The above questions would serve as serves as a compass to this study to enable us understand the legal, religion & economic implication to what exactly happed!

Now for record purpose. I am not writing stirs violence or uprising.We here in Graceland are law abiding fellows.Even when they were demolishing our structures we where only singing praises to our God according to our corporate & individual faiths.

What a lawless country that drives pleasure in inflicting pains & sorrows to its citizens!

1 Share

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
You cannot win our sympathy online by mentioning churches or mosques. You should post the copies of the notice letters given and who actually owns the land.
If you feel agrieved genuinely, seek redress in a court of law against Aviation Tech.
All the keyboard warriors - sorry cowards- that will write trash to massage your sentiment are actually toothless bulldogs.

5 Likes

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by omowolewa: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
El-rufai and Demolition
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Vado(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
That dwarf bastard cannot hide his bigotry against Christians. He does it without recourse. No matter how much they try, than cannot dim the illumination of the shining stars God has made his children. If people like Osibanjo had any decency as a clergy, he would have spoken out against these obvious aggression and persecution. Even if it would cost him his place in Aso Villa, he’d be etching his name in history books as a brave Christian who refuse to just sit and watch. Instead he chose to be another phonetics speaking, dunderhead glutton who calls himself a pastor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Mossadd: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Don't bring religion sentiment into this matter no be only church were demolished mosque were also demolished you built on government land and the matter went to court and developers lost at court so why wailing and trying to turn it into religion nonsense Muslim house were demolished Christians houses were demolished churches were demolished mosques were also demolished abi them tell you say developers won at court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Nadaken: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
God punish El rufai

He couldn't even obey the court order refraining him from this evil

But if it's about stopping jihadists from killing in southern kaduna he would remember he wants to follow due process
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Nadaken: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mossadd:
Don't bring religion sentiment into this matter no be only church were demolished mosque were also demolished you built on government land and the matter went to court and developers lost at court so why wailing and trying to turn it into religion nonsense Muslim house were demolished Christians houses were demolished churches were demolished mosques were also demolished abi them tell you say developers won at court
shut your dirty mouth

All these demolition has no reason except acquiring them for his purpose and redistributing to Muslims

His nefarious agenda in fct claiming lands is open to all

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Mossadd: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
shut your dirty mouth
go and say the same thing to your father

1 Like

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Mossadd: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
God punish El rufai

He couldn't even obey the court order refraining him from this evil

But if it's about stopping jihadists from killing in southern kaduna he would remember he wants to follow due process
which useless court order?
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Nadaken: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mossadd:
go and say the same thing to your father
your father is just the aboki that shinned my shoe today so you can drag him like tiger gen to every discussion
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Quitam: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please don't bring in any religious sentiment into this. The demolition was unfortunate and uncalled for in this era of economic downturn. Key take out for all of us is to be wary of where we buy lands especially around government institutions. I can't count the number of settlements that have land disputes with the government.

1 Like

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Mossadd: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
your father is just the aboki that shinned my shoe today so you can drag him like tiger gen to every discussion
lol oponu, you think everyone father is as useless as your father?
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Nadaken: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mossadd:
lol oponu, you think everyone father is as useless as your father?
Not every one father is as useless as your father na

Na you bring your papa head make we use break coconut

I hope you fit chop from the indomie he got today

1 Like

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by mcdon024(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
amnesty7:

You cannot win our sympathy online by mentioning churches or mosques. You should post the copies of the notice letters given and who actually owns the land.
If you feel agrieved genuinely, seek redress in a court of law against Aviation Tech.
All the keyboard warriors - sorry cowards- that will write trash to massage your sentiment are actually toothless bulldogs.

It is my prayer that one day you will meet thesame fate... If it doesn't happen to you, your children and children's children will suffer thesame fate... The devil in Elrufai gave a 24 hours notice for people to vacate their houses...The land disputes with College of Aviation is still in court, why then go ahead to demolish the settlement?.. Why where C of O given by kaduna state govt, and finally why is Elrufai meddling in a federal institute... What are the motives.... Pleaee help me answer these questions... Not to come here talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
mcdon024:

It is my prayer that one day you will meet thesame fate... If it doesn't happen to you, your children and children's children will suffer thesame fate... The devil in Elrufai gave a 24 hours notice for people to vacate their houses...The land disputes with College of Aviation is still in court, why then go ahead to demolish the settlement?.. Why where C of O given by kaduna state govt, and finally why is Elrufai meddling in a federal institute... What are the motives.... Pleaee help me answer these questions... Not to come here talking trash
Your evil prayers have already been sent back to the devil that made them.
Online cowards and sentimental comments, I repeat, will never help you.
And you know this fact.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by otokx(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
We should not whip up sentiments as educated people, all lands in Nigeria are vested in the state government.

Some Nigerians engage in outright lawlessness selling lands that do not belong to them especially when it comes to "government" land which are lands state government gave to Federal to utilize and for some reason remains unutilized for that specific purpose.

The state government can wake up anyday and take back such lands even when some people have sold it out to others who have developed it.

In any case if the courts are open and could be approached to seek redress where possible.

1 Like

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
otokx:
We should not whip up sentiments as educated people, all lands in Nigeria are vested in the state government.

Some Nigerians engage in outright lawlessness selling lands that do not belong to them especially when it comes to "government" land which are lands state government gave to Federal to utilize and for some reason remains unutilized for that specific purpose.

The state government can wake up anyday and take back such lands even when some people have sold it out to others who have developed it.

In any case if the courts are open and could be approached to seek redress where possible.
May your days be long, my guy!
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by mcdon024(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mossadd:

I'm sure if you took your time to read, you will find out mosques was also included as places that where demolished.... The case is still in court and why is Elrufai fighting for federal govt?, why did he issue C of O to those houses?
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by adekolaelect(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Vado:
That dwarf bastard cannot hide his bigotry against Christians. He does it without recourse. No matter how much they try, than cannot dim the illumination of the shining stars God has made his children. If people like Osibanjo had any decency as a clergy, he would have spoken out against these obvious aggression and persecution. Even if it would cost him his place in Aso Villa, he’d be etching his name in history books as a brave Christian who refuse to just sit and watch. Instead he chose to be another phonetics speaking, dunderhead glutton who calls himself a pastor.
shut up !!!are you costomised to be a Religion stupid bigot niiiii?

1 Like

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by mcdon024(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
otokx:

You are right, but then why issue c of o to the areas under disputes?

1 Like

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by mcdon024(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
amnesty7:

Your evil prayers have already been sent back to the devil that made them.
Online cowards and sentimental comments, I repeat, will never help you.
And you know this fact.

I was actually expecting you to say Amen, since you are very comfortable in seeing other people going through pains. But don't worry everything I have said will happen to you, wether you like it or not
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Vado(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
adekolaelect:
shut up !!!are you costomised to be a Religion stupid bigot niiiii?

Ori awon eiye toh shu é lo daru. Amo iru yin ti e maa pe inkan dudu ni funfun. Bleep off my mentions.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Danjikanbauchi: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
amnesty7:

but if the aviation school is federal government owned why is state government demolishing peoples properties.

Who are those who sold the land and issue C of O to the residents.

You Muslims are the lowest form of humanity filled with selfish and hate against other people. GTFO
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
mcdon024:

I was actually expecting you to say Amen, since you are very comfortable in seeing other people going through pains. But don't worry everything I have said will happen to you, wether you like it or not
At least it has already started happening to you. Your evil wishes are already against you. God is wonderful.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
but if the aviation school is federal government owned why is state government demolishing peoples properties.

Who are those who sold the land and issue C of O to the residents.

You Muslims are the lowest form of humanity filled with selfish and hate against other people. GTFO
Na you get your data, so you can go ask those concerned.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by otokx(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
mcdon024:

You are right, but then why issue c of o to the areas under disputes?

In Nigeria where some governors just wake up and revoke C of O? Anyway my write up suggested approaching the courts. It is unfortunate but that is what it is.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by adekolaelect(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Vado:

Ori awon eiye toh shu é lo daru. Amo iru yin ti e maa pe inkan dudu ni funfun. Bleep off my mentions.
charity begins at home. Aini eko ile ni o hunse e .Emi kole but awon ti won bi e .Tori pe iwo ni ko tun arare bi.

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vado:

(1) (Reply)

I Know The Date Biafra Will Come- Simon Ekpa / JUST IN: Gunmen Open Fire At Traditional Rulers Meeting In Imo / Iran Vows Revenge For 2 Officers Killed By Israel In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.