Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria (367 Views)

EX Gov. Elrufai In Serious Trouble As He is Dragged To EFCC / More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria / Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by mcdon024(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
A BLACK DAY!

It is pertinent to establish that,I am writing an eye witness account, being a resident, a victim & associate victim of worst carnage I have ever seen on the surface of the earth.
God in his infinite mercies granted his people a vast land and in appreciation to Him we called it GRACE LAND here in Zaria behind College of Aviation Technology.

Last night at about 10pm,the devil struck with his usual instruments of demolition! The worst evil act I have ever seen!The worst form of demolition in the history of Kaduna State!

As an eye witness, a victim (A victim because my Church has been demolished in our very eyes!) A victim because my friends,neighbors houses were demolished in our very eyes etc.

For the purpose of clarity & understanding, the following structures were razed down without recourse to justice & base on some oral sources from experts in Urban & Regional Planning;

1.An estimated of 500 structures stands demolished.Out of which;

2.Seven Churches of not less than 500 seating capacities were demolished.

3.Two Mosques of at most 30 seating capacities were demolished.

4.Bethel Church is the biggest Church in Graceland, Zaria in terms of landmass & population with its Bible School & Secondary School was demolished.

The demographic characteristics of the settlement are lecturers of ABU,Zaria, FCE,Zaria, College of Aviation Tech,Zaria, Leather Research Institute, Zaria, FGGC,Zaria, Medical personnel of ABU Teaching Hospital, Zaria, staff of Nigeria Institute of Transport Tech,Zaria,Business men and women (100% Igbos) and the list goes on & on.And they called the settlement-GRACELAND!

The demographic personalities as mentioned turned the "desert" the most attractive place to stay in Zaria! Those that are conversant with Zaria know what I'm saying- very calm, peaceful and civilised.

The questions we must address are as follows even though some of which were addressed by the court.

1.Where was Aviation Tech.When the lands where sold & developed?
2.How comes certificate of ownership (C of Os) where issued?
3.Since collage of aviation tech.is a federal establishment why is Kaduna state government meddling & championing the course of demolition?
4.Where is the rule of law?
5.Is the movement a religious or ethnic war?etc
The above questions would serve as serves as a compass to this study to enable us understand the legal, religion & economic implication to what exactly happed!

Now for record purpose. I am not writing stirs violence or uprising.We here in Graceland are law abiding fellows.Even when they were demolishing our structures we where only singing praises to our God according to our corporate & individual faiths.

What a lawless country that drives pleasure in inflicting pains & sorrows to its citizens!

Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
You cannot win our sympathy online by mentioning churches or mosques. You should post the copies of the notice letters given and who actually owns the land.
If you feel agrieved genuinely, seek redress in a court of law against Aviation Tech.
All the keyboard warriors - sorry cowards- that will write trash to massage your sentiment are actually toothless bulldogs.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Ynix(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
mcdon024:

A BLACK DAY!

It is pertinent to establish that,I am writing an eye witness account, being a resident, a victim & associate victim of worst carnage I have ever seen on the surface of the earth.
God in his infinite mercies granted his people a vast land and in appreciation to Him we called it GRACE LAND here in Zaria behind College of Aviation Technology.

Last night at about 10pm,the devil struck with his usual instruments of demolition! The worst evil act I have ever seen!The worst form of demolition in the history of Kaduna State!

As an eye witness, a victim (A victim because my Church has been demolished in our very eyes!) A victim because my friends,neighbors houses were demolished in our very eyes etc.

For the purpose of clarity & understanding, the following structures were razed down without recourse to justice & base on some oral sources from experts in Urban & Regional Planning;

1.An estimated of 500 structures stands demolished.Out of which;

2.Seven Churches of not less than 500 seating capacities were demolished.

3.Two Mosques of at most 30 seating capacities were demolished.

4.Bethel Church is the biggest Church in Graceland, Zaria in terms of landmass & population with its Bible School & Secondary School was demolished.

The demographic characteristics of the settlement are lecturers of ABU,Zaria, FCE,Zaria, College of Aviation Tech,Zaria, Leather Research Institute, Zaria, FGGC,Zaria, Medical personnel of ABU Teaching Hospital, Zaria, staff of Nigeria Institute of Transport Tech,Zaria,Business men and women (100% Igbos) and the list goes on & on.And they called the settlement-GRACELAND!

The demographic personalities as mentioned turned the "desert" the most attractive place to stay in Zaria! Those that are conversant with Zaria know what I'm saying- very calm, peaceful and civilised.

The questions we must address are as follows even though some of which were addressed by the court.

1.Where was Aviation Tech.When the lands where sold & developed?
2.How comes certificate of ownership (C of Os) where issued?
3.Since collage of aviation tech.is a federal establishment why is Kaduna state government meddling & championing the course of demolition?
4.Where is the rule of law?
5.Is the movement a religious or ethnic war?etc
The above questions would serve as serves as a compass to this study to enable us understand the legal, religion & economic implication to what exactly happed!

Now for record purpose. I am not writing stirs violence or uprising.We here in Graceland are law abiding fellows.Even when they were demolishing our structures we where only singing praises to our God according to our corporate & individual faiths.

What a lawless country that drives pleasure in inflicting pains & sorrows to its citizens!
It is unwise for any Governor to focus on demolishing structures when crucial areas of human development has not been attended to.
The main problem we have is that we hype this people to be intelligent enough to lead
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Temidayo9(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
amnesty7:

You cannot win our sympathy online by mentioning churches or mosques. You should post the copies of the notice letters given and who actually owns the land.
If you feel agrieved genuinely, seek redress in a court of law against Aviation Tech.
All the keyboard warriors - sorry cowards- that will write trash to massage your sentiment are actually toothless bulldogs.
Where is the Human in your post? I guess your soul already sold to the devil
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by amnesty7: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Temidayo9:

Where is the Human in your post? I guess your soul already sold to the devil
Your guess is wrong. I like your choice of words.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Moferere: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Elrufa'i and demolition be like siamese twins.

But seriously, some demolitions are necessary.
Re: More On The Demolition Of Graceland By Elrufai In Zaria by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2021

(1)

DSS Stopped Us From Entering The Courtroom- Ohanaeze Ndigbo Legal Team Speaks / Massive Support As Sen. Abaribe And Gov. Peter Obi Campaign For VCO In Onitsha / DRA the best man for Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.