Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Morning Erection Is Back! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Morning Erection Is Back! (45129 Views)

Morning Erection Is Now scarce / I Started Working Out, But Erection Is Killing Me!!! / I Need Help. My Erection Is Embarrassingly Too Fast. Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by wallrichy: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hey, thank Jesus, may your Manhood lives forever even after you are gone. This is a great news indeed...
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by OnuAmu: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
awesonjr:
waiting you gain if you see the video

I will romance my tip grin
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by pennywys(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6620788/morning-erection-now-scarce#103087479
I thank nairalanders for their contributions on that thread.

I didn't reply any questions asked on it because I was really not myself.
Thing is that I overstressed myself with my final Year project stuff hence the inability of my body to function properly. After my exams, i started working out as recommended on the aforementioned thread. I also made sure I was on diet and took my siesta when due.
Now exercises is part of my life and my John Thomas has always been responding to sunrise.

Thanks to you all.
upon all the problems wheee dey dis kontry na morning erection be ur problem?
Definitely u no get problem

But wait oooooo e been de erect for evening?
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by OnuAmu: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

Saw it on someone whatsapp status then I save it,can't pose her nude video here ,only if I can send it to u

How can i get it then? cry
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
OnuAmu:

How can i get it then? cry

2persons just write me for WhatsApp now from nairaland,dey collected my contact from my nairaland profile so u can do same as well
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by onilanre(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6620788/morning-erection-now-scarce#103087479

Thing is that I overstressed myself with my final Year project stuff hence the inability of my body to function properly. After my exams, i started working out as recommended on the aforementioned thread. I also made sure I was on diet and took my siesta when due.
Now exercises is part of my life and my John Thomas has always been responding to sunrise.

Thanks to you all.

Picture or I don't believe
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Bamzyriches451: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congratulations Bro
Bang the hell outta those b****es
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
Lucky you,na u can enjoy the release sex tape of tiwa savage

U need to see the way she balance for the chair,her ringing tone na die

But I admire Tiwa for not giving into the blackmailers demands, after all she no kill person

More love Tiwa
bastard send me the video link I need to get my erection too only tiwa can resurrect my john thomas

1 Like

Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by ceejay10(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
Lucky you,na u can enjoy the release sex tape of tiwa savage

U need to see the way she balance for the chair,her ringing tone na die
U

But I admire Tiwa for not giving into the blackmailers demands, after all she no kill person

More love Tiwa
abeg share link. Help a brother

1 Like

Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by drimzsmoke(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
SweetyZinta:
grin grin grin grin

You skipped the part of self service. Stop eet forever, God loves you.

grin grin grin grin grin....stop miseducation forever,God loves you too
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by cerebralniggie1: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
More bullets to your rifle
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by SportsHD: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Themainboy22:
We are happy for you. But I think the part of having to take siesta, be on diet and exercise just to keep getting morning erection, is a long process. For me, with this...(picture below), my erections are sure anytime, any day twice on Tuesday night.
I swear to God bruh grin. Marijuana is the best!
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Tonnyray: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
ceejay10:
There's no video, you guys should stop disturbing yourselves.

6 Likes

Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
ceejay10:

Oko send WhatsApp msg
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truthenunciator:
bastard send me the video link I need to get my erection too only tiwa can resurrect my john thomas

Oko send WhatsApp msg
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Tonnyray: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
On her part, Ladipo shaded the singer after she announced her decision to talk to her 6-year-old son, Jamil about the s*x tape, while declaring that she would never conform to the demands of the person trying to blackmail her.

Shade Ladipo said Tiwa Savage thinks people are dumb and less experienced to believe such a story she cooked up all by herself.

She noted that the strategy adopted by the mother of one to trend is so lame and unwitty.

Taking to her Instastory, she wrote: “All these una celebs that think we are 2yr olds, Abeg sell your sexuality with your full chest. I am here for any decision you make But Pls Negoduu We went to school Keep chot This PR stunt is lame AF.

“Somebody’s son should wake me when all of this done abeg.”
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by jendhorlee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Thanks to you all.
Are you an archi student?
I mean a student of architecture department?
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by DavidHarry(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good one
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by berryPee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thumbs up bro, your manhood shall remain standing grin grin grin grin
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by SocialJustice: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Themainboy22:
We are happy for you. But I think the part of having to take siesta, be on diet and exercise just to keep getting morning erection, is a long process. For me, with this...(picture below), my erections are sure anytime, any day twice on Tuesday night.
You know the real story.
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by ideatoprince18(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sammyklever:
Premature Ejaculation, Weak erection and all forms of sexual embarrassment has ruined many men, they lose their wives to another Pako guy who can give it to them HOT, make her wet and moan.

I have a natural solution that can save you of all this one minute problem and also save you of bedroom embarrassment as a man

What is the solution
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Bishop(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
Hmm, funny enough, more grease to your elbow then.

and abeg take am easy to all that teen and family woman in your neighborhood o.

..... Abi to his John Thomas
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Bundle002(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Decryptor(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Morning erection without anyone by your side to enjoy it issa useless erection
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Yoighaman(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Themainboy22:

Say NO to drugs.
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by AMCE: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
ecomalchemist:
With N1,000 Nigerian Naira, you can put an end to your misery.

Go to aboki and buy the following below

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Check my sig for affordable and durable laptop and phone powerbanks, pay on delivery and nationwide delivery available

Please, should it be taking everyday till one see improvement or results/changes?
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Sammyklever(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
ideatoprince18:

What is the solution
Check out my profile
Re: My Morning Erection Is Back! by Ladybiebie: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Sammyklever:
Premature Ejaculation, Weak erection and all forms of sexual embarrassment has ruined many men, they lose their wives to another Pako guy who can give it to them HOT, make her wet and moan.

I have a natural solution that can save you of all this one minute problem and also save you of bedroom embarrassment as a man

Pls any natural remedies/drugs for someone with small Mr Thomas?pls lasting longer on bed#a serious problem that needs attention.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

790 New COVID-19 Cases, 406 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 1 - (3063 Tested) / I Want To Add Weight, Pls Help / I Did An Abortion , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.